Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do (44386 Views)

Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos / Couple Sells Three Babies For N600,000 In Imo / Woman Selling Her Twin Babies For N350,000 In Katsina Arrested By Police (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do by Gossipper: 6:08am On Aug 21, 2018
The Imo state FSARS operatives has arrested two suspects Chioma Emeka (34), Happiness Peter (22), “On August 15 at Douglas Road. The State Police Public Relations Officer, Andrew Enwerem while confirming the news said the suspects were intercepted on Owerri-Aba Road.

He gave the names of the suspects as Theresa Asiegbu, Chioma Emeka, Happiness Peter, Martina Nwadike and Martha Ojimba.

Enwerem said,
“Immediately the suspects steal a child, they will change his or her name to erase suspicion. So, parents and guardians, whose children are missing, are advised to report to the Public Relations Department of the Imo State Police Command for the identification and collection of their children.

One of the suspects, Eze, said she paid N1.8m through an arrangement, called sceptic pregnancy, to have the twins.

Another suspect, Ojimba, confessed that she sold one of the babies for N300,000.

A man, whose two children were handed over to him during the parade, Mike Nkwo, said they were stolen on their way to a coaching class in 2015.

From Ebiwali---
https://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/two-women-buys-day-old-baby-for.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do by odiereke(m): 6:13am On Aug 21, 2018
Wonders shall never end

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do by coolcharm(m): 6:14am On Aug 21, 2018
See the end result of parading as slaymamas and small girls with big God.

After becoming universal donors of ovaries and wombs to Yahoo boys and alahajis, they are looking for innocent babies to steal.

Heavy thunder fire all of them

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do by PrettyGist: 6:41am On Aug 21, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do by TheRealOwner(m): 6:46am On Aug 21, 2018
I'm tired of always reading stories like this coming from a part of the country. Can anyone explain why it's always a certain tribe involved in baby and child selling? Because me I'm not getting the thing again

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do by Tamarapetty(f): 6:54am On Aug 21, 2018
Smh
Re: Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do by chiommy123(f): 7:01am On Aug 21, 2018
but someone can legally adopt a child in orphanage homes why do it illegally? pls don't turn this thread to a tribal war thread cos it maybe too much for you.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do by gasparpisciotta: 7:28am On Aug 21, 2018
Colo mentality
Re: Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do by MartinCorridon: 8:10am On Aug 21, 2018
Baby factory.... buying and selling kids...money rituals.

I hail thee, the Jews

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do by conductor116: 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
I thought adoption is legal? Why not do the paperwork and obtain babies the legal way? Must they be stupid?
[s]
TheRealOwner:
I'm tired of always reading stories like this coming from a part of the country. Can anyone explain why it's always a certain tribe involved in baby and child selling? Because me I'm not getting the thing again
MartinCorridon:

I hail thee, the Jews
MartinCorridon:

I hail thee, the Jews
[/s]

"That" part of the country is still safer than another side of the country where I was told people now wear helmets to prevent their skulls from being mined accidentally while walking on the road. cheesy cheesy

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do by classicfrank4u(m): 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
let me park here!! Afonjas won't let us hear word nw cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do by kasheemawo(m): 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
Igbo amaka
No wonder they are aggressive in nature because majority of then are baby factory products

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do by kennypoju04: 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
Wonder shall never end
Re: Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do by dust144(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
Born your own. Chai
Re: Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do by ExAngel007(f): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
why always that paticular place?

5 Likes

Re: Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do by joyfullyjoyous(f): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
That's too bad. These days only God knows the real child of a man. Most women pump their tummy to look pregnant then go to portharcourt to "deliver". When that child they buy end up slaughtering them for ritual,we will pity end up pitying them. If u need a child why not go to SOS to adopt legally rather than steal someone else's baby n claim its yours? Pls desist from this wicked act. It is ungodly. All is vanity. These children won't even go with u when u die. Why not wait for Gods time. There may be a purpose for that. He makes some couples have babies at first year of marriage while others may need to wait for 10years. But when u end up becoming your own God,then expect disaster at the end.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do by Ezemarcel(m): 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
So they will say SARS are working.......good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do by Bianda24: 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
[quote author=Gossipper post=70467317]The Imo state FSARS operatives has arrested two suspects Chioma Emeka (34), Happiness Peter (22), “On August 15 at Douglas Road. The State Police Public Relations Officer, Andrew Enwerem while confirming the news said the suspects were intercepted on Owerri-Aba Road.

He gave the names of the suspects as Theresa Asiegbu, Chioma Emeka, Happiness Peter, Martina Nwadike and Martha Ojimba.

Enwerem said,
“Immediately the suspects steal a child, they will change his or her name to erase suspicion. So, parents and guardians, whose children are missing, are advised to report to the Public Relations Department of the Imo State Police Command for the identification and collection of their children.

One of the suspects, Eze, said she paid N1.8m through an arrangement, called sceptic pregnancy, to have the twins.

Another suspect, Ojimba, confessed that she sold one of the babies for N300,000.

A man, whose two children were handed over to him during the parade, Mike Nkwo, said they were stolen on their way to a coaching class in 2015.

From Ebiwali---
https://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/two-women-buys-day-old-baby-for.html
Was it since 2015 the babies were stolen? If so the babies will be 3 plus now. I quite did not understand
Re: Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do by itiswellandwell: 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hmmmmm.
Re: Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do by 93Miles: 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
Before I opnd d thread I already knew d tribe these women come frm..

9 Likes

Re: Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do by Bolustical: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
yes
Re: Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do by okolet(m): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
E nor go pass Ipob or Afonja women tongue
Re: Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do by twilliamx(m): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
Igbo amaka

6 Likes

Re: Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do by Mankosi: 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hmm
Re: Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do by 93Miles: 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
joyfullyjoyous:
Igbo kwenu!!!
They never disappoint.

9 Likes

Re: Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do by pelicanbeau(f): 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
Thanks to FSARS now
Re: Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do by Emycord: 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
everyone de do thier own o in the waist these things happen too even in ss and north

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wisdom Felix: Inmates Killed By Prison Officials - No Justice (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) / 50-Year-Old Ex-Convict Caught Raping 4-Year-Old Girl In A Bauchi Mosque (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.