Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,019 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (4936 Views)

A Renovation Diary - Surulere (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Building 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:17am On Aug 21, 2018
We are Building Again. This time in Ikate Lekki.

Welcome to Vintage Park Estate. a New Estate in Lekki. The location for our construction of 4 Bedroom Duplex with Attached 3 Bedroom apartment.

This thread shall document process from start to finish for the project.

As usual we are here to provide creativity and professionalism and God help us we will.
Re: Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by EwuOjota: 7:18am On Aug 21, 2018
I am here.
Re: Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:22am On Aug 21, 2018
Proposed 5 Bedroom Duplex With Attached 4 Bedroom Duplex
Building Area. 216 Sq.m

GROUND FLOOR
Guest w/c
Main Living Room
Dinning
Kitchen
Store
Guest Bedroom
Laundry
Maids Room

GROUND FLOOR ATTACHED UNIT
Guest w/c
Main Living Room
Dinning
Kitchen
Store

FIRST FLOOR
Family Lounge
Master's Bedroom
Boy's Room
Girl's Room
madam's Room
all rooms ensuite.

FIRST FLOOR ATTACHED UNIT
Family Lounge
Boy's Room
Girl's Room
madam's Room
all rooms ensuite.

PENT FLOOR
Study Room
Gym

PENT FLOOR ATTACHED UNIT
Master's Bedroom Ensuite

Client: Non-Nairalander
Architect: Dezyns and Structures
Project Contractor: Dezyns and Structures
Tel: +2348038390386 +2348143357624
Email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com / info@dnstructures.com
url: www.dnstructures.com
Scope of Work: Architectural Drawings to Complete Finishing.

Re: Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Timtol(m): 9:40am On Aug 21, 2018
Ride on
God bless
Re: Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
Other constructions and lovely finishes in the estate !!

Re: Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2018

Re: Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
The land where it’s about to go down !!

Re: Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
Materials arriving on site !!

Re: Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by dond2k: 12:17am On Aug 27, 2018
skimanski:
Building Area. 216 Sq.m

GROUND FLOOR
Guest w/c
Main Living Room
Dinning
Kitchen
Store
Guest Bedroom
Laundry
Maids Room

Guest w/c
Main Living Room
Dinning
Kitchen
Store

FIRST FLOOR
Family Lounge
Master's Bedroom
Boy's Room
Girl's Room
madam's Room
all rooms ensuite.

Family Lounge
Boy's Room
Girl's Room
madam's Room
all rooms ensuite.

PENT FLOOR
Study Room
Gym

PENT FLOOR ATTACHED UNIT
Master's Bedroom Ensuite

How much for this?
Re: Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2018
dond2k:

How much for this?

N81m, Start to complete finish. Kindly note, cost varies on Quality of finish
Re: Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
Setting out on site !

Re: Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2018

Re: Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
Digging of foundation trench !

Re: Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
Concrete blinding after digging of trench

Re: Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by horladeji80(m): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
I am salivating already! �⛺
Re: Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 11:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
Iron Reinforcement Works on FLoor before Wood Works to cover iron

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by emynem05(m): 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
i want to work on a 8 bedroom duplex
supervising for a biz partner was thinking 60m will cover it, but with this ur estimate him go raise hand.
Re: Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
emynem05:
supervising for a biz partner was thinking 60m will cover it, but with this ur estimate him go raise hand.

That figure can definitely cover your 8 Bedroom Duplex
Re: Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
Wood works resumption for raft foundation

Re: Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2018

Re: Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
More wood works pics as we prepare for casting of raft foundation

Re: Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by robotix: 9:55am On Sep 18, 2018
emynem05:
you have to under that Lekki is different terrain. The way foundation is laid there is somewhat more technical than on dry land and it cost more to raise a foundation there due to the soil structure.
Re: Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by tkdrafter: 7:17am On Sep 19, 2018
What's the plot size?
skimanski:
Building Area. 216 Sq.m

GROUND FLOOR
Guest w/c
Main Living Room
Dinning
Kitchen
Store
Guest Bedroom
Laundry
Maids Room

Guest w/c
Main Living Room
Dinning
Kitchen
Store

FIRST FLOOR
Family Lounge
Master's Bedroom
Boy's Room
Girl's Room
madam's Room
all rooms ensuite.

Family Lounge
Boy's Room
Girl's Room
madam's Room
all rooms ensuite.

PENT FLOOR
Study Room
Gym

PENT FLOOR ATTACHED UNIT
Master's Bedroom Ensuite

Re: Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
Concrete cast for raft foundation.

Re: Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2018

Re: Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
Removing of wood frame works after cast works.

Re: Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
Pictures from filling exercise

Re: Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2018

Re: Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2018

Re: Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by megacontrol(m): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2020
Hello Skimanski,

Sorry to take you all the way back to this old work... i just found it and it's similar to what i have at hand.

So my question is, what type of raft is this with a ground beam w/out the footing?
I have just received a structural plan that has similar design, the rods are straight rectangles and not the more common inverted T-shaped with the ground beam resting on the flat footing/base.

When is such reinforcement design usually applied?

skimanski:
Iron Reinforcement Works on FLoor before Wood Works to cover iron
Re: Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by temmy6996(m): 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
megacontrol:
Hello Skimanski,

Sorry to take you all the way back to this old work... i just found it and it's similar to what i have at hand.

So my question is, what type of raft is this with a ground beam w/out the footing?
I have just received a structural plan that has similar design, the rods are straight rectangles and not the more common inverted T-shaped with the ground beam resting on the flat footing/base.

When is such reinforcement design usually applied?

Let me answer your question to the best of my ability. The inverted T beam fulfils the same function as the rectangular beam but the cross-section is modified to an inverted T so that the flanges reduce the contact pressure on the ground.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Estate Developer, Jason Oghenejobo (Photos) / Do You Need A Cheap Borehole Construction Deal? READ THIS!!! / Plots of Lands @ Magboro lagos/Ibadan exp/way Lagos Nigeria (5plots 16.5m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.