Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (12267 Views)

Construction Of Duplex In Ikate-lekki (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / A Renovation Diary - Surulere (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Building 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:01am On Jan 30, 2018
For all our followers that have always wandered why we do not do Bungalows, we have done a few. Its time to add Another to the List. But this time for everyone to see.

Location is Benin. My Home!

Gradually Gaining ground in Benin city

3 Likes

Re: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:02am On Jan 30, 2018
The Project is a 4 Bedroom Bungalow. Designed and to be Finished by Dezyns and Structures
Re: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:10am On Jan 30, 2018
BUILDING INFORMATION

Proposed 4 Bedroom Bungalow.
Land Size 900 Sq.m
Area of Building 311 Sq.m

GROUND FLOOR
Guest w/c
Laundry
Main Living Room
Dinning
Kitchen
Store
Master's Bedroom with walk-in Closet
3 Bedrooms En-suite

Client: Non-Nairalander
Architect: Dezyns and Structures Ltd
Project Contractor: Dezyns and Structures Ltd
Tel: +2348038390386 / +2348143357624
Email: info@dnstructures.com
url: www.dnstructures.com
Scope of Work: Architectural Drawings to Complete Finishing.
Client Expectations: Very High

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
Introducing The Canvas !

Re: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
Digging of Foundation Trench ! as work Begins

Re: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2018

Re: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
Concrete Blinding for Floor

Re: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
In preparation for Brick Works

Re: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
Pictures from Resumption of Brick Works.

Re: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
And we Got Brick Works to its Foundation Top Stage in some days

Re: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by NL1960: 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
skimanski:
BUILDING INFORMATION

Proposed 5 Bedroom duplex.
Land Size 900 Sq.m
Area of Building 311 Sq.m

GROUND FLOOR
Guest w/c
Laundry
Main Living Room
Dinning
Kitchen
Store
Master's Bedroom with walk-in Closet
3 Bedrooms En-suite

Client: Non-Nairalander
Architect: Dezyns and Structures Ltd
Project Contractor: Dezyns and Structures Ltd
Tel: +2348038390386 / +2348143357624
Email: info@dnstructures.com
url: www.dnstructures.com
Scope of Work: Architectural Drawings to Complete Finishing.
Client Expectations: Very High

Following. This one pass bungalow.

@Skimanski. It seems you made a mistake here. You said 'Proposed 5 Bedroom duplex.'.
Re: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
NL1960:

Following. This one pass bungalow.

@Skimanski. It seems you made a mistake here. You said 'Proposed 5 Bedroom duplex.'.

Adjusted. Sorry for the Mis-information sir!!
Re: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:01am On Jan 31, 2018
Pillar works as we finalize foundation brick works

Re: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by americanson: 10:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
skimanski:
Introducing The Canvas !
Bros, can 7M-8M complete this house from beginning to the end? cry cry cry cry
Re: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:18am On Feb 05, 2018
americanson:
Bros, can 7M-8M complete this house from beginning to the end? cry cry cry cry

No sir !!!

2 Likes

Re: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by americanson: 9:04am On Feb 05, 2018
skimanski:

No sir !!!
Chai. So what will be the end price? 15M?
Re: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:30am On Feb 05, 2018
americanson:
Chai. So what will be the end price? 15M?

We can start from 15m.

Certain factors will determine how much it eventually is. If you have 15m, you should look at the size of the building. This over 300 Sq.m so maybe you should look at reducing Sq.m a lot, and also Quality of finish. as well. This we must deliver very very good Finish, so thats a factor.

5 Likes

Re: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by bixton(m): 11:02am On Feb 05, 2018
skimanski:
Concrete Blinding for Floor

Good day Sir,
Please what's the reason for the areas where your trench has step down?
Re: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Jarchi(m): 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
following this masterpiece as soon as now
Re: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
bixton:

Good day Sir,
Please what's the reason for the areas where your trench has step down?

Those are pillar positions
Re: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
Filling of foundation pockets!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by bixton(m): 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
skimanski:

Okay Sir.
Re: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by mindee: 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
skimanski:

Very interesting design, the overshoot of roof to front and side I suppose is merely cosmetic and there is no usable space in the roof voids right?

Your name came up for my project below, can you help?

https://www.nairaland.com/4334908/self-contained-design-build-ibadan#64877975
Re: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:52am On Feb 08, 2018
mindee:

Very interesting design, the overshoot of roof to front and side I suppose is merely cosmetic and there is no usable space in the roof voids right?

Your name came up for my project below, can you help?

https://www.nairaland.com/4334908/self-contained-design-build-ibadan#64877975

Nothing is Merely Design here sir. The Goal is to archive the design or make it better looking.

I am moving over to your Project thread right-away

1 Like

Re: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Afristrut: 10:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
skimanski:

Nothing is Merely Design here sir. The Goal is to archive the design or make it better looking.

I am moving over to your Project thread right-away

You have good designs and good project executions.
If I may ask, what softwares do you use for your 3d modelling?
Thanks
Re: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by miredia(m): 1:27am On Feb 18, 2018
skimanski:

Director, give and take, how much do you speculate will complete this project with top of the line finishing?

1 Like

Re: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Nobody: 2:31am On Feb 18, 2018
skimanski:

And some have said that bungalows do not need columns and definitely not baskets grin

1 Like

Re: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Nobody: 2:39am On Feb 18, 2018
@Mufutua55, come see something Sir. Professor Skimaski is in the laboratory again cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by mufutau55(m): 4:50am On Feb 18, 2018
EgunMogaji:
@Mufutua55, come see something Sir. Professor Skimaski is in the laboratory again cheesy

Oga mi I dey here since day one o.
I won't build a bungalow without a column; you have nothing to lose with columns... and the price for the columns are not even that much not to erect.

Note: I followed all of Skimanski's threads, automatically selected whenever he opens a thread.

Hajji M.

5 Likes

Re: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by blowedfish: 12:24am On Feb 20, 2018
@Skimanski
Great design concepts and project execution. I commend you for the level of professionalism with which you engage commentators on this forum.
I want to commence a project in a water logged area. How busy are you during the summer, are you on Whatsapp?
Re: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:40am On Feb 20, 2018
Afristrut:

You have good designs and good project executions.
If I may ask, what softwares do you use for your 3d modelling?
Thanks

3D Modelling is the Job I do personally. I use 3D Max as my Main software for both Modelling and Rendering. People say its impossible to use as its too difficult, but I say forget that story.

I also use Archicad Revit, Lumion and Sketchup, but Mostly 3D max.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Facts About Mike Adenuga Towers / Treasure Home : 3 Bedroom Apartment For Sell ( Mainland) / 12 Bodies Recovered From Collapsed Building In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.