Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour (17802 Views)

Man Steps Out Rocking Matching Colour With His Gas Cylinder / 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School / Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by ablechild: 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
You are on point,that color is my best so far,still love red.
Yewandequeen:
Red mixed with purple is bae

Gives nice ombre color.
Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by Yewandequeen(f): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
ablechild:
You are on point,that color is my best so far,still love red.
yes ooo. And I love wine and red too. U can give it a trial. I am not a one shade lipstick colour person I love it mixed/ombre

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
As long as they can all give head, it's fine with me.
Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
For me, it different shades of nude at any time of the day kiss
Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by Rozaytee: 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
Yewandequeen:
yes ooo. And I love wine and red too. U can give it a trial. I am not a one shade lipstick colour person I love it mixed/ombre
wanna learn how to mix my lipstick too
Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 22, 2018
zicoraads:
I love that purple, especially on light skinned ladies. There's this 'fierceness' to it that always comes out looking so séxy. cheesy

Pocohantas, wahala dey o. Your purple lipstick puts the lead in oga teachers pencil.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Discovered My Passion For Shoe-making — Bamiro, YNORTH CEO / Rate This Pic. / Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.