Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

What Heaven Will Be Like - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Heaven Will Be Like (283 Views)

If The Bible Will Take Africans To Heaven, Will The White Man Bring It To Africa / If All Good People Go To Heaven, Will They PASS AWAY With The Old Heaven? Rev 21 / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Heaven Will Be Like by phlopholly: 10:45am On Aug 21, 2018
And there shall be no more curse; but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him.
—Revelation 22:3

The Bible indicates that Heaven will be a place of great understanding and knowledge of things that we never learned down here. Sir Isaac Newton, when an old man, said to one who praised his wisdom, “I am as a child on the seashore picking up a pebble here and a shell there, but the great ocean of truth still lies before me.” And Thomas Edison once said, “I do not know one millionth part of one percent about anything.” Many of the mysteries of God—the heartaches, trials, disappointments, tragedies, and the silence of God in the midst of suffering—will be revealed in Heaven.

Prayer for the day
All the questions will be answered, loving Father, when I take my place in heaven to praise You.

Sir Billy Graham

(1) (Reply)

The Role Of Patience And Love In Your Faith - Heb 6:12, Heb 10:36, Gal 5:6 / May Be God Is A Dictator / Church Of The Brethren Begins Rebuilding Of Mubi Road Destroyed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.