Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

NFF Crisis: Dalung Insists On Supreme Court Judgement - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Crisis: Dalung Insists On Supreme Court Judgement (17786 Views)

Dalung Wants Amuneke For Super Eagles Job! / Solomon Dalung Orders Amaju Pinnick To Step Down As NFF Boss / Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Crisis: Dalung Insists On Supreme Court Judgement by ogbiwa: 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
Guess which one Dalung is #TaxiForDalung

Re: NFF Crisis: Dalung Insists On Supreme Court Judgement by omo1478(m): 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
This man Dalung is a very big FOOOOOOOL
Re: NFF Crisis: Dalung Insists On Supreme Court Judgement by desgiezd(m): 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
And this man is still part of the Executive? In whose interest is he working?
Re: NFF Crisis: Dalung Insists On Supreme Court Judgement by Bizibi(m): 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
6 good months!!!!!

I would love to know the cave or farm they transferred this man from.......
Re: NFF Crisis: Dalung Insists On Supreme Court Judgement by bobnatlo(m): 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
Yeye man
Re: NFF Crisis: Dalung Insists On Supreme Court Judgement by Adekdammy: 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
Se nkan mi wa ni be ni dalung?

Buhari is back, osinbajo's authority can now be questioned.
Re: NFF Crisis: Dalung Insists On Supreme Court Judgement by Addme: 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
Is this man alright?
Re: NFF Crisis: Dalung Insists On Supreme Court Judgement by Onozboy(m): 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
Iruobean:
First to comment. grin shocked

Lol grin

Re: NFF Crisis: Dalung Insists On Supreme Court Judgement by planetx13: 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
Omooba77:
Is Mr. Dalung alright at all, Mr. Giwa has been banned for 5 years; yet Dalung wants to make him NFF Chairman or President?
Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 please see a red "berreted" man that needs attention.

Bro , you deserve a bottle of cold star and ram meat for this question..... I don't understand this kind of human being
Re: NFF Crisis: Dalung Insists On Supreme Court Judgement by olusola400: 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
Mr dalung should go and sit down he doest deserve sport minister at all
Re: NFF Crisis: Dalung Insists On Supreme Court Judgement by tundess: 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ba-da boom ba-dalung !!
Dalung is speaking from a sunken place. That he has a job despite his demonstrable incompetence must mean he is achieving this administration's policy goals for sports.
Re: NFF Crisis: Dalung Insists On Supreme Court Judgement by Seankay323: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
Next to be sacked!
Re: NFF Crisis: Dalung Insists On Supreme Court Judgement by Omooba77: 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
planetx13:

Bro , you deserve a bottle of cold star and ram meat for this question..... I don't understand this kind of human being

I am teetotaller sir!
Re: NFF Crisis: Dalung Insists On Supreme Court Judgement by ozoekwe(m): 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
Not all Solomons are wise, eg Solomon Dalung

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NFF Crisis: Dalung Insists On Supreme Court Judgement by Ajigbaleogungun(m): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
Is Dalung more powerful than the Presidency? Why should his personal interest overshadow that of the country?This red beret Minister should be very careful because the Sports Ministry is not his personal business. A word they say is enough for the wise.
Re: NFF Crisis: Dalung Insists On Supreme Court Judgement by okekefabi(m): 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
I don't blame the man Dalung but I the clueless PMB who appointed him minister of Sport.
Re: NFF Crisis: Dalung Insists On Supreme Court Judgement by okekefabi(m): 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
I don't blame the man Dalung but the clueless PMB who appointed him minister of Sport.
Re: NFF Crisis: Dalung Insists On Supreme Court Judgement by khalids: 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
We all know that the ministerial list is made up of people recommended to the president, I now understand why it took so long for the president to nominate his ministers............the list most have been abysmal, considering those that finally made the cut....

Most have been hell sorting them out only to end up with this misfiring bunch....anyways oga presido...you have tried for them, you can send them home now, the embarrassment don do......
Re: NFF Crisis: Dalung Insists On Supreme Court Judgement by Nairalane: 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
Not every Solomon is wise
Re: NFF Crisis: Dalung Insists On Supreme Court Judgement by bigfather(m): 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
His crew will soon come and accuse FIFA of being biased.

Mke una wait for them !
Re: NFF Crisis: Dalung Insists On Supreme Court Judgement by JacksonOyibo: 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
smiley
Re: NFF Crisis: Dalung Insists On Supreme Court Judgement by mcgift(m): 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
Which kind yeye man be this
Re: NFF Crisis: Dalung Insists On Supreme Court Judgement by Gr8amechi: 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
It's a pity that some people commenting here against dalung were happy when the so called Supreme Court was making rubbish decisions during elections. Am sorry to divert but this situation shows clearly that our Supreme Court is compromised. Dalung isn't the problem but the Supreme Court.
Stop blaming dalung and start blaming the Supreme Court that gave the stupid judgement
Re: NFF Crisis: Dalung Insists On Supreme Court Judgement by Bheewhy(m): 12:02am On Aug 22, 2018
More reason y I like Trump's leadership style. That will be his last statement has a minister. He will fired via twitter.
Re: NFF Crisis: Dalung Insists On Supreme Court Judgement by arrestdarrester: 12:03am On Aug 22, 2018
What! This guy ought to have been given the boot long before now
Re: NFF Crisis: Dalung Insists On Supreme Court Judgement by McDonJay(m): 1:50am On Aug 22, 2018
Oooooooo, this Barr. Dalung again! Hon Minister Sir, you can simply get an approval of Mr. President when he returns from Daura to withdraw Nigeria's membership from FIFA and then proceed with the execution of the supreme Court judgement on the case. You can not eat your cake and still hold it in your palms. FIFA have their rules and if you can't go by it then leave now! Shebi we have local leauge, we go dey enjoy those ones nah. Yeye people.

1 Like

Re: NFF Crisis: Dalung Insists On Supreme Court Judgement by blujoi(m): 2:42am On Aug 22, 2018
I really don't know how thick this man's skull is, each time he opens his mouth to say something its only rubbish to comes out. We don suffer for this our country. I'm suspecting its the same guy that supplies weed to Okorocha that also supplies this Dalung of a man. How I wish PMB would go for vacation so that Osibanjo can relieve him of his position!!!!
Re: NFF Crisis: Dalung Insists On Supreme Court Judgement by truthstands01: 3:52am On Aug 22, 2018
Like president, like sports minister.
Re: NFF Crisis: Dalung Insists On Supreme Court Judgement by Walelavender(m): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2018
The President wouldn't do nothing.If not for the intervention of the VP, FIFA would have banned the NFF. Why would this man continue to be the Sports Minister, when most of the federations are in crises. From football to Athletics to Basketball. He's misfit and a burden to Nigerian sports.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Survival: Victims Of Calabar Electrocution Cry Out Loud For Help (photo) / One Dies In Kogi Celebrating Super Eagles Victory Against South Africa / Asisat Oshoala Scores On Her Debut Match As Arsenal Ladies Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.