Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids (48006 Views)

Timaya Shares Adorable Photos Frm His 3rd Child, Maya’s 1st Birthday Party In US / Timaya Shares Photo Of His 3 Children / Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Holuwahyomzzy: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

Singer Timaya who recently welcomed a son, Emmanuel shared this adorable photo of his three children saying he is done making babies and he is now focusing on work alone.

He wrote:

'Emma is now a big sis. Super blessed Dude I am, Hey I'm done making babies... Get to work PAPA!'

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/i-am-done-making-babies-timaya-shares.html

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Holuwahyomzzy: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
Egberi papa one has spoken..Work mode activated cool

Visit here for more photos >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/i-am-done-making-babies-timaya-shares.html

7 Likes

Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by amaniro: 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
Good na only poor man dey born plenty

23 Likes

Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Afroreporter: 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
Lol
Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by mofeoluwadassah: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Why he come dey tell us undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Jerrick(m): 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
Caution your d!ck to stop making the noise your mouth is making now

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by wayne4loan: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
Am done making babies also

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Ay77(m): 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
Your headache

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Iruobean(m): 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
cheesy
Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
Open one baby factory in Kaduna, just like Almajiri baby factories

4 Likes

Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by ikept(m): 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ur call....
Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
IFA says otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by lifestyle1(m): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
Confirm African man, he stop when he finally born boy cheesy

With all the money he no still see woman marry.

10 Likes

Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by tstx(m): 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
Na today....
Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by DWJOBScom(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
Cool but you need a good woman to raise those kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by big7: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
mofeoluwadassah:
Why he come dey tell us undecided

For people like you... Are you done making babies?
Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Edoziesmart(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
How that one take concern me fah?

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by phkka1(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
Poverty is worrying you. You are afraid of paying school fees.
Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by idonhammer: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
Only females? timaya if you are an Igbo man you go know say you never Born pikin until you have a male child.
Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
lol all these girls aint loyal

BabyMama or nothing

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by kunmiiii: 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
See this dude oo, what's our business with that, na we dey help u train them!!

Kids are remarkably cute tho!!!
Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
These boys cant even pretend better. In one picture they show up mansions, in other pics with their babies, it looks like they live in BQs. May the Gods help them achieve what they pretend to have.

Amun Ra

4 Likes

Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
I beg timaya in what ever name he believes in to go do the proper thing & marry the mother of this beautiful kids.
Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by holluwai(m): 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
Why now? Don’t stop!
Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by 2shure: 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
who gives a fuc
u rapist
Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by LesbianBoy(m): 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
2shure:
who gives a fuc
u rapist

angry
Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Diso60090(m): 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
shocked
2shure:
who gives a fuc
u rapist
Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Almunjid(m): 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
I pray he remembers this when he gets an erection. Because that's when many guys forget their promises. Lol

6 Likes

Re: 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids by Maket: 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
He hammer once and produces the one he can take care of.
Any one who wants him to have more than this should go and ask 2Baba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker / All Wizkid's 2017 International Awards In One Picture / Korede Bello And D'ja In Don Jazzy's Home (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.