Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Totally Nude, Writes Note To Her Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Totally Nude, Writes Note To Her Body (3264 Views)

South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Completely Unclad In New Photo / South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Spends N2.5m On Breast Augmentation (photos) / Khanyi Mbau Boobs & Abs Surgery Costs R95,000 (N2.5M) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Totally Nude, Writes Note To Her Body by goldcoinhub: 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
South African actress Khanyi Mbau goes totally naked in a post she made on her Instagram page ans she then went further to write a note to be beautiful body in the caption.

In an interview with Times Live last year about her latest cosmetic surgery costs of R95 000, charismatic and glamorous TV personality Khanyi Mbau boldly said that her body is an investment. ‘I always say that the body is something that you use for everything.

Here’s what she had to say to her beautiful shape-shifting canvas:

Dear body of Khanyi Mbau,

I haven’t been the easiest to house – especially my spirit – because I have a slightly artistic idea to life. I’ve cut you, stitched you, changed you a few times, but you’ve remained loyal. You’ve been there every morning when I opened my eyes; you carry me to the shower and to work.

When I cry, I sometimes hate you and feel like dying. I’ve threatened and offended you many times. But you’ve constantly been there.

I’m happy that you’ve helped me jump up and throw my fists in the air in celebration.
There were times I have put you in painful shoes, because I wanted to look great; I’m sorry for hurting you. I’ve put you in summery clothes in winter and let you freeze, because it’s a part of my job, and yet you’ve still been there. Thank you so much for choosing to house my spirit and for being loyal.

I’ve changed your colour. But you still allow me to look beautiful and explore even more. Here’s to another 90 years.

You may wrinkle, have a few stretch marks that I complain about, and maybe even a bit of cellulite here and there. I’ve poked you with so many needles to try and get rid of it. And you’ve felt the pain. But you still stood up and came back to me.
So Body, this is my letter to you. Thank you so much. Let’s walk this mile and make these memories, and let’s be iconic together.

I love you,

Khanyi

https://lailasnews.com/south-african-actress-khanyi-mbau-goes-totally-na-ked-writes-note-to-her-body/

3 Likes

Re: South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Totally Nude, Writes Note To Her Body by goldcoinhub: 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
wow
Re: South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Totally Nude, Writes Note To Her Body by Bitterleafsoup: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
Beautiful body ....
The reason men are attracted to young girls is the innocence.
Sexuality and its ups and downs.... this new sexual revolution overtaking Africa is so overstimulating and the reason so many innocent children are being molested. Sex is so cheap now.....
Re: South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Totally Nude, Writes Note To Her Body by sapeleboi(m): 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
if them rape you now, u go say people wicked angry
Re: South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Totally Nude, Writes Note To Her Body by AfroSamurai: 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sometimes I wonder why they can't just open their vaginas and show the whole world since they're showing their 'gifts' to men. So why can't they just show the whole damn thing and let those who want to patronise them, know what they'll be paying for. grin

1 Like

Re: South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Totally Nude, Writes Note To Her Body by Bitterleafsoup: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
AfroSamurai:
Sometimes I wonder why they can't just open their vaginas and show the whole world since they're showing their 'gifts' to men. So why can't they just show the whole damn thing and let those who want to patronise them, know what they'll be paying for. grin
You know how much halle berry charged to show her breast in that movie? Million buckssha!
I am by no means a prude but this is too much, even I am turned on angry
Re: South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Totally Nude, Writes Note To Her Body by AfroSamurai: 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
You know how much halle berry charged to show her breast in that movie? Million buckssha!
which movie is that?

really? You're turned on by the naked body of a female? Lol
Re: South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Totally Nude, Writes Note To Her Body by decatalyst(m): 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
Is dah not an olos....

2 Likes

Re: South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Totally Nude, Writes Note To Her Body by Bitterleafsoup: 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
AfroSamurai:
which movie is that?

really? You're turned on by the naked body of a female? Lol
Monster Ball
yeah makes me think of sex as soon as I seen it. What came to your mind undecided
Re: South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Totally Nude, Writes Note To Her Body by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:

Bitterleafsoup:

Monster Ball
yeah makes me think of sex as soon as I seen it. What came to your mind undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Totally Nude, Writes Note To Her Body by meobizy(f): 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
Another woman going nude. I don’t see the news here.

2 Likes

Re: South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Totally Nude, Writes Note To Her Body by Bitterleafsoup: 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

what are you peeping
Re: South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Totally Nude, Writes Note To Her Body by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:

what are you peeping
Nothing oh! Eye yam exercising my eyes smiley

1 Like

Re: South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Totally Nude, Writes Note To Her Body by AfroSamurai: 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:

Monster Ball
oh yea I remember that movie, though i've not seen it.

What came to my mind is something i'd rather show you, than tell you. grin wink
Re: South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Totally Nude, Writes Note To Her Body by FisifunKododada: 12:57am On Aug 22, 2018
sapeleboi:
if them rape you now, u go say people wicked angry

You must be a rapist.
Re: South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Totally Nude, Writes Note To Her Body by Bitterleafsoup: 4:18am On Aug 22, 2018
AfroSamurai:
oh yea I remember that movie, though i've not seen it.

What came to my mind is something i'd rather show you, than tell you. grin wink
shocked grin

1 Like

Re: South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Totally Nude, Writes Note To Her Body by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:07am On Aug 22, 2018
Good for her
Re: South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Totally Nude, Writes Note To Her Body by OneCorner: 5:35am On Aug 22, 2018
Where is d note?
Social studies or English note biko
Re: South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Totally Nude, Writes Note To Her Body by Jerrick(m): 7:13am On Aug 22, 2018
Banging body loading yeah yeah yeah
Re: South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Totally Nude, Writes Note To Her Body by sapeleboi(m): 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
looking for trouble I guess
FisifunKododada:

You must be a rapist.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Video Of Regina Danielle's That Break The Internet (watch Now) / Loved-up Photos Of Jay-jay Okocha's Beautiful Daughter And Her Boyfriend / Broda Shaggi Arrested For Farting On A Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.