Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,032 members, 7,835,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Mc Cogency: Alibaba Enviously Blocked Me On Instagram Because Of This... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mc Cogency: Alibaba Enviously Blocked Me On Instagram Because Of This... (774 Views)

Portable Accuses Davido Of Unfollowing Him On Instagram Because Of Osun Politics / DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now / Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mc Cogency: Alibaba Enviously Blocked Me On Instagram Because Of This... by meethumb: 8:12am On Aug 22, 2018
[center]Maybe he (alibaba) never experienced such in his show, who knows?[/center]

One of the Nigeria's finest comedians, Mc Cogency has revealed how Comedian Alibaba blocked him on social media.

The stand up comedian who came into the limelight few years back alleged that Alibaba blocked him because he happens to be master to a show he (Alibaba) enviously reposted on Instagram and condemned how people who came the show were spraying money all around.

Cogency said, after people called his attention to the video Alibaba condemned... He then respond via comment but Alibaba furiously blocked him.

Read the full post below.

"...and that’s how Comedian Alibaba blocked me on Instagram cos I happened to be the master of ceremony of the event he reposted and condemned on Instagram about how men were spraying their God-given money and appreciating their friend on his 40th birthday celebration..."

"Meanwhile men will attend his show and buy a reserved table for 2million naira and he won’t find that outrageous ...Sir,I Be get maximum respect for you but you don Bleep up...if no be say u be king of comedy for naija,I for say shame on you...but it’s well...Proudly Mc Ndi Eriwa ���...#EnvyNoOne....#MindYourBusiness...#NdiAra

Watch the video here: https://abacityblog.com/2018/08/alibaba-enviously-blocked-me-on-instagram-because-of-how-people-were-spraying-money-in-my-show-mc-cogency.html

Re: Mc Cogency: Alibaba Enviously Blocked Me On Instagram Because Of This... by Astonmartin(m): 8:16am On Aug 22, 2018
Alibaba bleep up no be small.. na ur money dem steal if na your show dem come spend dat kind money, you go complain

3 Likes

Re: Mc Cogency: Alibaba Enviously Blocked Me On Instagram Because Of This... by meethumb: 8:28am On Aug 22, 2018
This is seriously the meaning of drinking Panadol in another man's head.

1 Like

Re: Mc Cogency: Alibaba Enviously Blocked Me On Instagram Because Of This... by OKorowanta: 8:35am On Aug 22, 2018
The Mc reason pure.
Ali Baba no try at all.
Sponsors give you millions to host shows and you don't complain.
You don't need to block him,act like you did not see his comment.
People who support your views dont get blocked.

Na so Gay lord Charly Boy, block me because I say Steve and Adams can't bear a child after his support for gays.
Re: Mc Cogency: Alibaba Enviously Blocked Me On Instagram Because Of This... by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 22, 2018
Alibaba the jealous thi*f.
Re: Mc Cogency: Alibaba Enviously Blocked Me On Instagram Because Of This... by donbachi(m): 9:00am On Aug 22, 2018
Nigerians will never mind their beingness.......always wakaring piom-piom-piom and be talking chochocho

(1) (Reply)

American Singer, Seal Visits Femi Kuti & His Children At New Afrika Shrine -Pics / Nana Ama Mcbrown Tattoo Her Husband Name On Her Waist And Her Fans Didn’t Like F / Nigerians React As Nollywood Actor William Uchemba Meets PMB In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.