Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,391 members, 7,812,151 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media (44731 Views)

DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now / Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo / Bbnaija: Uti Nwachukwu Wonders Why Tacha Has Not Been Disqualified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media by nwokoromercyme(f): 9:45am On Nov 23, 2019
Controversial Nigerian singer, Zlatan Ibile, has raised the alarm that former BBNaija housemate, Tacha, may have blocked him on Instagram.

Speaking via his official Twitter, the controversial singer further stated that Tacha is the only housemate he knows from the last edition of the reality TV show.

He wrote:

That KILORUN was the last trouble I cause !! Time to cause another one with the new video I’m about to drop. Seems Tacha Blocked me. Na only her i sabi for the house sha, before she comot.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Zlatan_Ibile/status/1197622883767459853

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/tacha-has-blocked-me-on-social-media.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:46am On Nov 23, 2019
...only block and you're complaining? Me I wish I could unknow the two of you.

My 2019 list of Nigeria's most stu.pid people:

10. Mopper

9. Hotdog puppy

8. Kemi De kolo

7. Zlatan beans

6. Jarum Her

5. PH First Dullard

4. Turn to Dike

3. Odikwa Risky

1. Ara. Marley

Useless peeps.

448 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media by CanadaOrBust: 9:49am On Nov 23, 2019
So what should we fry

7 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media by LearnITsmash(m): 10:16am On Nov 23, 2019
Mumu dingbat, I wonder the clowns that listen to his rubbish noise called sungs undecided

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2019
kilorun, u no go kill pesin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media by Pmtvng: 11:22am On Nov 23, 2019
Lol
Re: Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media by Richdad50(m): 11:23am On Nov 23, 2019
shocked
Re: Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media by ekestic1976(f): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
Respect yourself, Oga. Wetin konsain you with Tacha matter? You never marry ni?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media by tokrizy: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pls I've got airtel airtime for sale I mistakenly recharged 10k instead of 1k from my banking app. So I want to sell at cheaper rate pls if you are interested if u want to buy u can quote me thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media by Fredlongs(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
That's her problem, not urs
Re: Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media by Freemanbobble: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
tokrizy:
Pls I've got airtel airtime for sale I mistakenly recharged 10k instead of 1k from my banking app. So I want to sell at cheaper rate pls if you are interested if u want to buy u can quote me thanks.

Hahah
You don enter one chance

That is why if me want recharge from my banking app ehnnn
I dey make sure say no too much zero dey the back of the amount when i want recharge to avoid stories like this

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media by anyimontana(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
She blocked me too

Thats the new trend now...ndi ara

God,pls who do us this tin?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media by ainas247: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
and sooo??

rank your website on Google
and see more result
Re: Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media by seunmohmoh(f): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
Season of blocking ... And to even think some people carried rumor that they were dating is so hilarious.

Congrat ibile, you got what you deserved.

16 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media by nairalee(m): 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
So you expected her to UNDERLINE OR ITALICS you?

As an artist, celebrity and businessman that video you did was a very unwise move.

9 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media by etrange: 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
...only block and you're complaining? Me I wish I could unknow the two of you.

My 2019 list of Nigeria most stu.pid people:

10. Mopper

9. Hotdog puppy

8. Kemi De kolo

7. Zlatan beans

6. Jarum Her

5. PH First Dullard

4. Turn to Dike

3. Odikwa Risky

1. Ara. Marley

Useless peeps.

Lol... funny thing is that people can tell who these people are even after you twisted their names. Meanwhile, even if you write your full name as it appears on your international passport, nobody would still know who you are aside your parents and maybe your wicked uncle in the village... Just saying shaa.

@OP, what was he expecting? You don't like someone, leave her alone nah. Hian!

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media by tmphoto(m): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
As a real niggar
Vex anybody vexable

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media by solmusdesigns: 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
grin

you dont know that tach girl before

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media by sonofanarchy(m): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
Tacha and zlatan who mumu pass? Like for zlatan share for tacha

42 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media by Ayoswit(f): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
K
Re: Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media by TomMary(f): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
Who ever pushed this to the front page thank you very much...

This piece of information has fixed all our National problems

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media by landmark86: 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
When will dis guy get sense
Attention seeker

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavins Record / Toyin Aimakhu Visits Parents, Unveils Her 77-year-old Dad / Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.