Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Admission Not Confirmed By JAMB: Please Advice Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Not Confirmed By JAMB: Please Advice Me (309 Views)

Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili / List Of Jamb Accredited Registration Centres For Cbt Utme 2019 Approved By Jamb / Important Notice To All Candidates Yet To Be Offered Admission By Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admission Not Confirmed By JAMB: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 22, 2018
Good morning to everyone
I have a sister who is currently running her HND program (fulltime) but the issue is that any time i check her jamb admission status for her ND programme also fulltime , it will show "sorry no admission was offered" whereas she was offered admission by the school through due process.
She will soon be through with her HND programme and i sense she will have issue with NYSC registration because of the non-confirmation of her admission by JAMB.
Please i seek for way out on this issue in order to enable her register for NYSC without any issue when the time is come
Thank you all as you drop your advice
Fynestboi abeg FP please
Re: Admission Not Confirmed By JAMB: Please Advice Me by opera1(m): 11:28am On Aug 22, 2018
She needs to do JAMB REGULARIZATION To regularized her Admission to enable her to go for NYSC or "DE Admission IF".

(1) (Reply)

The Best Advice I Never Took / Oau Post Utme Screening Result 2018/2019 Check Online Now / ASUU Lasu Charade: We Are Wiser Now, University Management Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.