Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

How To Pay My Sevis Fee From Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Pay My Sevis Fee From Nigeria (18185 Views)

Visitors From Nigeria To UK To Pay £3000 Bond Before Entry / Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student / Needs Ticket Fee From Lagos To London Of All Airline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pay My Sevis Fee From Nigeria by walegamat(m): 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2010
I have been having series of difficulty trying to pay to SEVIS in the US.
Please, how do i pay for STUDENT SERVICE FEE (A STUDENT AND EXCHANGE VISITOR PROGRAM FORM)

Also, Is it possible to pay between now and monday and still go for the interview on wednesday?

Please, i need a help!!!
Re: How To Pay My Sevis Fee From Nigeria by freeman07(m): 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2010
What
You havnt paid your Sevis and your interview is on Wednesday??
How did that happen?
Haa,
Havnt u been reading the US student thread.
I have Buzzed u on your YIM sha

It takes 2-3 days for the sevis fee to be processed oooo.
Come to the Us student thread
Re: How To Pay My Sevis Fee From Nigeria by walegamat(m): 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2010
How do i get to the Student Thread? I have tried many ways but all to no avail.
Thanks
Re: How To Pay My Sevis Fee From Nigeria by freeman07(m): 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-240241.2816.html

you can only pay through western union. preferably by someone in the US
Re: How To Pay My Sevis Fee From Nigeria by oyewolejos(m): 1:30am On Jun 26, 2010
@Poster.Since time is not your friend right now go to Seme ECOBANK branch to pay through Western Union which might take 1 or 2 days to clear.
Transportation from Mile 2 or whatever they call it to Seme is less than 400 naira.Just go there.
Re: How To Pay My Sevis Fee From Nigeria by walegamat(m): 1:43am On Jun 26, 2010
thanks so much.i really appreciate it.
Re: How To Pay My Sevis Fee From Nigeria by OjaP: 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2010
Please,where cn i pay d SEVIS fees in Kingsway building @ Victoria Island?Is there a bank at the Building or just a Western Union Outlet.House,please get back to me as i am planning making my payment this week and do not want to travel to Coutonu.
Re: How To Pay My Sevis Fee From Nigeria by OjaP: 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2010
please,are u sure this people will help and how many days will it take for me to get the receipt?I hope the company is not fake and have you tried them before?
Re: How To Pay My Sevis Fee From Nigeria by shilling(f): 10:45am On Jul 20, 2010
Wow, some people really really really need to be spoon fed . . . smdh!!
Re: How To Pay My Sevis Fee From Nigeria by Idazbawz(m): 1:03am On Jan 08, 2014
Need to pay your SEVIS I-901 fee and print out the confirmatiom the next day?? Pm me now!!!
Re: How To Pay My Sevis Fee From Nigeria by adewale1990: 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
I am having issues paying my SEVIS fee from here in Nigeria, not even with out-bound western union in banks.
Re: How To Pay My Sevis Fee From Nigeria by elmogaji(m): 4:47am On Jun 05, 2017
oyewolejos:
@Poster.Since time is not your friend right now go to Seme ECOBANK branch to pay through Western Union which might take 1 or 2 days to clear.
Transportation from Mile 2 or whatever they call it to Seme is less than 400 naira.Just go there.

hello.pls i want to pay sevis fee and i am not sure if i would pay with naira, dollar or d local currency, CFA.
Re: How To Pay My Sevis Fee From Nigeria by bolajiboi(m): 8:14am On Jun 05, 2017
elmogaji:

hello.pls i want to pay sevis fee and i am not sure if i would pay with naira, dollar or d local currency, CFA.

change the equivalent dollar amount u want to send from naira to cfa. at the border and thats all.
Re: How To Pay My Sevis Fee From Nigeria by meemich234(m): 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
You can now pay your SEVIS Fee in Nigeria using services like SEVIS EXPRESS which is a registered corporate entity and has Paystack integration on their website to accept online payments. You can pay using your naira debit card or via bank transfer.

Avoid paying exorbitant rates through agents. If your interview is more than a week away, you can save almost N4,000.

Start by answering a few questions and you will get the best option for your payment. The steps to follow are below:

•Go to https://sevisexpress.com/pay-sevis-fee/

•Answer the brief questionnaire to get the best service option. You will be directed to the payment page after this

•Fill in the required information and pay online with ATM/debit card or via bank transfer

•Get confirmation from Customer Support

•Print your SEVIS receipt.

You can also chat with Customer Support via WhatsApp by following this link:

https:///2348158699822

Thank me later…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Pay My Sevis Fee From Nigeria by Superbrain(m): 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
SEVIS Express makes SEVIS Fee Payment from Nigeria easy...

Visit our website at www.sevisexpress.com or contact us at the address below:

1 Share

Re: How To Pay My Sevis Fee From Nigeria by Taofeeqah199: 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
You can easily pay your SEVIS fee from Nigeria using this SEVIS fee payment service provider called SEVPAY, by simply going to their website at sevpay.us . They are an American based SEVIS fee payment service provider. They are legit, reliable, and have several plans you can choose from to make your payment. You can also make your payment using their service without any extra charges.
They have an office here in Nigeria as well. You would find all the information you might need right there on their website.
Re: How To Pay My Sevis Fee From Nigeria by Taofeeqah199: 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
You can easily pay your SEVIS fee from Nigeria using this SEVIS fee payment service provider called SEVPAY, by simply going to their website at sevpay.us .

They are an American based SEVIS fee payment service provider. They are legit, reliable, and have several plans you can choose from to make your payment. You can also make your payment using their service without any extra charges.

They have an office in Alausa, Ikeja as well. You would find all the information you might need right there on their website.

(1) (Reply)

Places To Go For A Holiday And Sightseeing In Nigeria / Speeding Vehicle Kills DELSU Female Student In Delta State. Photos / Sanwo-Olu Sympathises With Victims Of Ikeja Train, BRT Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.