Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Davido Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos Today (2061 Views)

Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital / DJ Muse Brutalized By Police For Not Having Hangout App On His Phone (Photos) / Tillaman Brutalized By Police In Lagos (Alaafin Of Oyo's Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos Today by MrDickfit: 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
He posted in his Instagram page saying

"Naija animals in khaki fit try but dem no reach"

More updates soon......

Re: Davido Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos Today by Ekez(m): 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
Blogger make una be careful

1 Like

Re: Davido Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos Today by OneStep3: 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lazy blogger

1 Like

Re: Davido Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos Today by sehin79(m): 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
i dont know who is more irresponsible,is it the nigeria politicians or bloggers with FAKE NEWS...
nigeria politicians and bloggers 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: Davido Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos Today by MrDickfit: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
sehin79:
i dont know who is more irresponsible,is it the nigeria politicians or bloggers with FAKE NEWS...
nigeria politicians and bloggers 5 and 6.
I'm not a blogger, got the news from national helm. Can't you see his swollen face abi dem use fufu block your eyes?
Re: Davido Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos Today by LieutenantBOBO: 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
MrDickfit:
He posted in his Instagram page saying
"Naija animals in khaki fit try but dem no reach"
More updates soon......

MrDickfit:

I'm not a blogger, got the news from national helm. Can't you see his swollen face abi dem use fufu block your eyes?

SMH... You're not a blogger...
Can't you see that it was Photoshopped?
Did you even make an effort to go to his IG page & confirm?

That's how y'all be passing wrong information. If they sue you now, you'll start cursing the person when you're the admin of your own problems...

Oya go to his IG page, screenshot where he posted this & upload it here.

1 Like

Re: Davido Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos Today by MrDickfit: 7:32am On Aug 24, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

SMH... You're not a blogger...
Can't you see that it was Photoshopped?
Did you even make an effort to go to his IG page & confirm?

That's how y'all be passing wrong information. If they sue you now, you'll start cursing the person when you're the admin of your own problems...

Oya go to his IG page, screenshot where he posted this & upload it here.
Shut up there young man, davido was beaten black and blue by abokì soldiers in Lagos whether you like it or not. Period.
Re: Davido Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos Today by LieutenantBOBO: 8:15am On Aug 24, 2018
MrDickfit:

Shut up there young man, davido was beaten black and blue by abokì soldiers in Lagos whether you like it or not. Period.

Hahahahahahahahah...
Whether I like it or not?
Are you that desperate?

But according to your post, you said Davido posted it on his Instagram. But it wasn't there.

Okay... You've won blogger of the year award.
You can now clap for yourself
Foolish Fool!

When they say people's names can affect their behavior in life, i didn't believe. But you're a living proof of that theory. When you answer names like Mr. Dickfit, why won't you be thinking like a dick?

You said you got the news from a site but now, you forcing me to believe it as if you were there when they were beating him.

Lazy blogger!
You will die poor! Unless you go out there and double your hustle instead of coming in here to spread rumours like a woman.

1 Like

Re: Davido Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos Today by Metuh: 8:17am On Aug 24, 2018
MrDickfit:

That's fake news, you should be banned.

mynd44
Re: Davido Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos Today by HitlerGaddafi: 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
LieutenantBOBO:

Hahahahahahahahah...
Whether I like it or not?
Are you that desperate?

But according to your post, you said Davido posted it on his Instagram. But it wasn't there.

Okay... You've won blogger of the year award.
You can now clap for yourself
Foolish Fool!

When they say people's names can affect their behavior in life, i didn't believe. But you're a living proof of that theory. When you answer names like Mr. Dickfit, why won't you be thinking like a dick?

You said you got the news from a site but now, you forcing me to believe it as if you were there when they were beating him.

Lazy blogger!
You will die poor! Unless you go out there and double your hustle instead of coming in here to spread rumours like a woman.
Re: Davido Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos Today by HitlerGaddafi: 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Bambam Slays On Ijaw Attire (PHOTOS) / Lovely Photo Of Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife Amara having Fitness Training Together / Wow Toke Makinwa Purposely Flashes Her Nipple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.