Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,445 members, 7,846,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Photos Of A Baby Girl Abandoned In The Bush By Mother. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of A Baby Girl Abandoned In The Bush By Mother. (302 Views)

Little Girl Abandoned In The Bush In Anambra Rescued By Police (Photo) / Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) / Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of A Baby Girl Abandoned In The Bush By Mother. by durableking: 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
Photos of a Baby Girl Abandoned in the Bush by Mother.

Report has been brought of a woman who abandoned her baby daughter in the bush…

The woman is alleged to come from Kabwe region of Zambia, she dumped her baby daughter in a nearby bush with a note saying she is tired of life and that she cant take it anymore because she comes from a poor background.

Apparently, she left a note behind, which reads,

“I have reached a point where I have to abandon my daughter. I have not received any support from the father or family. I am a poor person and I hope a good Samaritan will adop her. Her name is Purity.God bless you,”

see photos here >>> https://www.yourtotalneeds.com/2018/08/22/see-photos-of-a-baby-girl-abandoned-in-the-bush-by-mother/
Re: Photos Of A Baby Girl Abandoned In The Bush By Mother. by splendourlinus: 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
Oh my God... people are indeed wicked

(1) (Reply)

Tripoli Jailbreak: 400 Prisoners Including Ex-gaddafi Thugs' Missing / Kidnappers Demand N20m As Families Begs Government, Police / Bandits Kidnap 7 In Zamfara, Demand N100m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.