Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

All I Need To Know About Travelling To Seycheles - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All I Need To Know About Travelling To Seycheles (389 Views)

Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / What You Need To Know Before Travelling To Morocco / 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All I Need To Know About Travelling To Seycheles by starbn(m): 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
please in need concise information about Seychelles.I'm looking to make my trip to the country.
I'm a business man here.but I'm looking to settle and hustle over there.
please enlight me with visa,cost of flight and flight type,immigration clearance,job and life in General in that country.I have budgets of 400k for the journey.
guru's in the house,please throw information.
Re: All I Need To Know About Travelling To Seycheles by starbn(m): 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
starbn:
please in need concise information about Seychelles.I'm looking to make my trip to the country.
I'm a business man here.but I'm looking to settle and hustle over there.
please enlight me with visa,cost of flight and flight type,immigration clearance,job and life in General in that country.I have budgets of 400k for the journey.
guru's in the house,please throw information.
please I need urgent response.

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy! 30 African Migrants Including Five Women And Children Drown Near Yemen / Many Feared Dead As Trailer Crushes Bus, Tricycles In Onitisha / Update: Bus That Plunged Into Bridge:7 Rescued, 3 Regained Consciousness,others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.