Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,187 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Tiwa Savage Launches And Models Her New Merchandise Line! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Launches And Models Her New Merchandise Line! (1017 Views)

Victoria Beckham Models Her New Sexy Skintight Dresses On Instagram / MAGGY SOAS Designs New Merchandise For Revelation Church LA / Rihanna Models Her New Range Of Female Cloths For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Launches And Models Her New Merchandise Line! by onyxdiarymedia: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
Tiwa Savage is making money moves!

Arguably the biggest female musician in Nigeria, Tiwa Savage just launched her
merchandise line, they include ; hoodies, shirts, bandanas, phone accessories,bags etc

The singer also is selling them through pop up shops in The UK!

Smart woman, really beautiful pieces.

More pictures here ..
https://onyxdiary.com/tiwa-savage-is-gorgeous-in-her-newly-launched-merchandise/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Launches And Models Her New Merchandise Line! by onyxdiarymedia: 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2018

Re: Tiwa Savage Launches And Models Her New Merchandise Line! by sapeleboi(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
this girl go sweet for bed ooooooooooo tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Launches And Models Her New Merchandise Line! by bankyblue(m): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
She get ham for boxer?
Re: Tiwa Savage Launches And Models Her New Merchandise Line! by oyoyoyo: 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
fine girl
Re: Tiwa Savage Launches And Models Her New Merchandise Line! by Donald95(m): 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
But must these sinful beings show off their private parts?

Some useless creatures will wear extremely sexy things dey move up and down in my lodge, then when I try to talk her into fuk, she will start forming virgin. The day I will summon courage and rape her , Idiots in nairaland that doesn't know my part of story will start blaming me.

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Sibling DJ Enimoney Wins Best Collabo Of The Year From City People Mag / Lady In Sex Video With Lekki Pastor Weeps In Interview With BBC / ROMANTIC! See D’banj & 2baba On Baecation With Thier Wives On Valentines Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.