Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,407 members, 7,850,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

Lady In Sex Video With Lekki Pastor Weeps In Interview With BBC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady In Sex Video With Lekki Pastor Weeps In Interview With BBC (1023 Views)

"I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) / David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles / Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady In Sex Video With Lekki Pastor Weeps In Interview With BBC by Kingpunter: 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
Tamara Okpewho, the Nigerian lady who appeared in a leaked sex video with a popular Lekki pastor, Chris Omatsola, was in an interview with BBC Pidgin.
In the course of the interview, she broke down at some point when it became very emotional.

In the course of the interview, she broke down at some point when it became very emotional.

Tamara, who was engaged to Apostle Omatsola for 7 months, during which period the sex video was filmed, insists Omatsola was the one who leaked the sex tape. She said he admitted it to police when he was arrested.

watch video - https://www./2018/11/tamara-okpewho-lady-in-sex-video.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Underage Bride Looks Downcast On Her Wedding To Much Older Man Who Gave 500 Cows / Davido Challenges God For One Thing / "I Miss You, When Are You Coming To Take Me Home" - Davido's Alleged Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.