Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,927 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes (45452 Views)

Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) / Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2018
It's times like this I miss naijagistlive. That's where you will read how your dad met your mom, whether true or false. Instablog9ja dey sha.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by Butoneday2(m): 8:30am On Aug 23, 2018
This man should change his name "ASAP". Ehi means; COW
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by Sijo01(f): 8:31am On Aug 23, 2018
People wey use plastic spoon do souvenir dey enjoy deir marriage jejeli

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by Nonnyflex(m): 8:31am On Aug 23, 2018
EmekusTHEgreat:
We use the term billionaire too loosely in tho country.
But the reality is that it's easy to achieve that status here.. With 3 million dollars you are already a billionaire

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by iomoge2(f): 8:31am On Aug 23, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by Triniti(m): 8:31am On Aug 23, 2018
How able bodied men and women waste their time on other people’s issues is something I can’t understand, like what will you gain carrying other people’s issues on your head like gala?

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by Michelle55: 8:31am On Aug 23, 2018
Karma is truly a biatch.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by robotix: 8:31am On Aug 23, 2018
fpeter:
It is well. cry
who get head, no get cap, who get cap, no get head.

This extremely pretty ladies are no good..
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by Hoodbilonia: 8:32am On Aug 23, 2018
african man mentality
he go get 3billion naira
rush buy lands
build enuf houses
fill compound with salvaged toks cars
collect 3 security bodyguards holding ak's
selfies and endless pics wont allow instagram and fb rest and 24/7 flauntings
he flies his kids and family all around d world abroad
imagine if fb founder was a nigerian
kai oppression for too much
african man ..end consumer
nothing upstairs dan to loot,kill,shady deals.drugs.... no invention..no cure..nothing..africa is cursed.
get money.become fat and flaunt it.
look at e money..mompha....senators.gov..comedians.etc

4 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by Sijo01(f): 8:32am On Aug 23, 2018
Butoneday2:
This man should change his name "ASAP". Ehi means; COW

To you and your tribe that's what it means but to the bearer of the name, it means soul.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by johnmattew: 8:32am On Aug 23, 2018
bloggers......the story lack details
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by Nobodys(f): 8:32am On Aug 23, 2018
Money isn't enough.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by Bambambiglo: 8:32am On Aug 23, 2018
The yeye man is a clear case of money miss road undecided
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by lifestyle1(m): 8:33am On Aug 23, 2018
EmekusTHEgreat:
We use the term billionaire too loosely in tho country.

Until they start calling me one!
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by johnmattew: 8:33am On Aug 23, 2018
jayson87:
I hate bad belle people. You go run internet open parody account to sham and bring other people down. Damn! Such pathetic being makes me cringe in such unthinkable disgust
it's appalling bro.....I just read the story..it totally lack details.just like a cook up story.

Nigerian bloggers are useless

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by johnmattew: 8:34am On Aug 23, 2018
Dannieln1:
Same thing that made them run,thats same thing pursuing her...

what she expected is not what she's seeing...
No be to do wedding
Na to stay marriage
see as u fall 4 bloggers lies
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by johnmattew: 8:34am On Aug 23, 2018
lifestyle1:
You can never satisfy a woman.
He married a billionaire but still fuking with a "thousandnaire" grin grin cheesy
Women!
read be commenting.... bloggers just fooled u
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by jayson87: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2018
johnmattew:
it's appalling bro.....I just read the story..it totally lack details.just like a cook up story.

Nigerian bloggers are useless
Thank you brother...

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by johnmattew: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2018
Temptee101:
Before nko!

A house built on a faulty foundation can NEVER stand
the story sound false
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by cheftea: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2018
Rumors has it.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by johnmattew: 8:37am On Aug 23, 2018
jayson87:
Thank you brother...
and funnily enough...most commenters are just replying without reading the story .

the reason why fake news is so rampant in naija is data bloggers know that social media miscreants in Nigerian only read headlines without bothering to read the article

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by Butoneday2(m): 8:37am On Aug 23, 2018
Sijo01:

To you and your tribe that's what it means but to the bearer of the name, it means soul.
Ok, cool cool
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by lifestyle1(m): 8:38am On Aug 23, 2018
johnmattew:
read be commenting.... bloggers just fooled u

Watin them come gain ?

BTW I read everything....

Golddigers will get thier reward one by one.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by johnmattew: 8:39am On Aug 23, 2018
Triniti:
How able bodied men and women waste their time on other people’s issues is something I can’t understand, like what will you gain carrying other people’s issues on your head like gala?
the most appalling part is dat the just comment on stories that always talk about people's downfall even when most of the stories are lies/fake
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by MrMystrO(m): 8:40am On Aug 23, 2018
jayson87:
I hate bad belle people. You go run internet open parody account to sham and bring other people down. Damn! Such pathetic being makes me cringe in such unthinkable disgust

My God... That was hard to see man. Some people are just patiently waiting for your downfall so they can laugh at you. This is not some fairy tale stuff, this is actually REAL, Asin people like this DO EXIST in our Lives. Damn!!
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by emperorblog(m): 8:42am On Aug 23, 2018
ladies love for money is just too much
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by MrMystrO(m): 8:42am On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by ewenla7: 8:43am On Aug 23, 2018
people can hate,sha, I wonder WHR they get the energy from.....so much negative energy in this country.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by kennypoju04: 8:43am On Aug 23, 2018
Indeed....

To get your rmb and for China shipping please check our siggy
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by EwuOjota: 8:45am On Aug 23, 2018
sexiestharam:
When did nairaland become Instablog9ja? Please most of nairaland visitors know why they are here. Not for gossip! Seun, pls warn your mods on what they bring to the front page! For this story to be here is outright ridiculous!!

I am suspecting both are owned by Seun. Every story there comes out here.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes by Bizibi(m): 8:45am On Aug 23, 2018
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS / Denrele Edun Is Set To Wed!! Unveils Wedding Plan / Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.