Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

See How To Debadge A Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Or Any Car Brand - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See How To Debadge A Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Or Any Car Brand (12805 Views)

Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another / Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate / Mercedes-benz Reveals The New 2019 CLA 250 Coupe-like Sedan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How To Debadge A Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Or Any Car Brand by obafemee80(m): 2:27am On Aug 23, 2018

Car debadging ,a not so popular trend in Nigeria refers to the process of removing the manufacturer's emblems from a vehicle.

Common emblems that are removed include the brand's logo as well as the emblems designating the model of the vehicle.

All you need to debadge your car is a heat gun, some fishing wire,3M eraser tool and some cleaning products.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikswGtYSqkE

Some Mercedes Benz fans debadge and rebadge their CLA 250 (the cheaper entry-level coupe in the Mercedes-Benz CLA lineup) to fool people into thinking it is the luxurious CLA 45 AMG ,which offers stronger performance for a higher price-tag.

Many automotive enthusiasts also believe that debadging a vehicle makes it easier to clean. Another common reason for debadging is to remove this commercial aspect of the vehicle because they are not being paid to advertise the brand.

Others debadge for a clean rear look or rebadge with religious badge/emblem like Jesus,Christ or Church name .

Debadging is cool to many while Rebadging ( putting an AMG badge on a CLA250 4MATIC) is highly condemned .

What will make you debadge or rebadge your car.And with which emblem/badge ?

https://autojosh.com/see-how-to-debadge-a-mercedes-benz-cla-250-or-any-car-brand/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How To Debadge A Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Or Any Car Brand by CarGuideNG: 2:31am On Aug 23, 2018
We would:

Debadge R63 AMG W251

Rebadge R350 W251

A sleeper is born cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How To Debadge A Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Or Any Car Brand by dPriv: 4:28am On Aug 23, 2018
Hmm.

I learnt something.
But why should I do that?

Check signature for this LENOVO LAPTOP in ILORIN .

4 Likes

Re: See How To Debadge A Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Or Any Car Brand by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:57am On Aug 23, 2018
Only posers rebadge their cars.

Also, who are you trying to impress? In the case of the CLA, those who'd be impressed by you driving an AMG would know you aren't actually driving one, badge notwithstanding. There are other AMG-specific tells.

On the flip side, anyone who believes you're actually driving an AMG probably doesn't even care.

Who's fooling who?

4 Likes

Re: See How To Debadge A Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Or Any Car Brand by Aldebaran(m): 6:57am On Aug 23, 2018
It looks nice without the badge wink

4 Likes

Re: See How To Debadge A Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Or Any Car Brand by weyreypey: 7:01am On Aug 23, 2018
HeavenlyBang:
Only posers debadge their cars.

Also, who are you trying to impress? In the case of the CLA, those who'd be impressed by you driving an AMG would you you aren't actually driving one, badge notwithstanding. There are other AMG-specific tells.

On the flip side, anyone who believes you're actually driving an AMG probably doesn't even care.

Who's fooling who?
I am not just gonna debadge but also deceptively rebadge my m112 to m111 config.

2 Likes

Re: See How To Debadge A Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Or Any Car Brand by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 23, 2018
Errrm.... Abi make I debadge this matrix put range rover autobiography

Oyinbo get plenty time sha undecided

5 Likes

Re: See How To Debadge A Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Or Any Car Brand by Sweetcollins: 7:27am On Aug 23, 2018
Imposed lifestyle
Be free
Re: See How To Debadge A Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Or Any Car Brand by Aldebaran(m): 7:28am On Aug 23, 2018
yettymuse:
Errrm.... Abi make I debadge this matrix put range rover autobiography

Oyinbo get plenty time sha undecided
No, put HUMMER grin

4 Likes

Re: See How To Debadge A Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Or Any Car Brand by Proffdada: 7:31am On Aug 23, 2018
In Russia. it's a must. You won't be rebadging either

1 Like

Re: See How To Debadge A Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Or Any Car Brand by dayleke: 7:31am On Aug 23, 2018
Why would you wanna do that anyways?
Re: See How To Debadge A Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Or Any Car Brand by bigfat05: 7:32am On Aug 23, 2018
na wah ohhh
Re: See How To Debadge A Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Or Any Car Brand by shakaZuIlu: 7:32am On Aug 23, 2018
I'll buy innoson and debadge to Toyota grin

5 Likes

Re: See How To Debadge A Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Or Any Car Brand by shortgun(m): 7:32am On Aug 23, 2018
4matic,kompressor and AMG badges are highly abused here.
You will only make a fool out of yourself when you rebadge a Benz.
Re: See How To Debadge A Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Or Any Car Brand by Offpoint: 7:32am On Aug 23, 2018
Why should I Dbanj my car? I rather P-square it...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How To Debadge A Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Or Any Car Brand by PapalsBull(m): 7:35am On Aug 23, 2018
[s]
shakaZuIlu:
I'll buy innoson and debadge to Toyota grin
[/s]
tongue
Re: See How To Debadge A Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Or Any Car Brand by blingxx(m): 7:45am On Aug 23, 2018
people with no car after seeing this thread

9 Likes

Re: See How To Debadge A Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Or Any Car Brand by bashir1451(m): 7:48am On Aug 23, 2018
Very Educative, but its aimed at making Fake people more fake.

3 Likes

Re: See How To Debadge A Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Or Any Car Brand by marooh: 7:49am On Aug 23, 2018
We nid to rebadge our presido grin

1 Like

Re: See How To Debadge A Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Or Any Car Brand by MRLANNISTER(m): 7:54am On Aug 23, 2018
my Accord badge looks good on it as it is. no debadging needed.

1 Like

Re: See How To Debadge A Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Or Any Car Brand by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 23, 2018
All this long story for something riff raff boys will do to any car parked too long in the market

2 Likes

Re: See How To Debadge A Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Or Any Car Brand by Jakumo(m): 8:00am On Aug 23, 2018
Where can I buy a badge that reads " Nookie Required. Inquire Within." ?
Re: See How To Debadge A Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Or Any Car Brand by Obierika(m): 8:31am On Aug 23, 2018
Who had the time for all this?
Re: See How To Debadge A Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Or Any Car Brand by Udoks(m): 9:04am On Aug 23, 2018
Nice one, lemme gaan debadge my Toyota Corolla 2006 and rebadge it Mercedes Benz (insert latest model)... Lol... Because I deenor aff work... grin grin
Re: See How To Debadge A Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Or Any Car Brand by Sunsets: 10:41am On Aug 23, 2018
Ladies have been debadging themselves since 1759
obafemee80:

Car debadging ,a not so popular trend in Nigeria refers to the process of removing the manufacturer's emblems from a vehicle.

Common emblems that are removed include the brand's logo as well as the emblems designating the model of the vehicle.

All you need to debadge your car is a heat gun, some fishing wire,3M eraser tool and some cleaning products.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikswGtYSqkE

Some Mercedes Benz fans debadge and rebadge their CLA 250 (the cheaper entry-level coupe in the Mercedes-Benz CLA lineup) to fool people into thinking it is the luxurious CLA 45 AMG ,which offers stronger performance for a higher price-tag.

Many automotive enthusiasts also believe that debadging a vehicle makes it easier to clean. Another common reason for debadging is to remove this commercial aspect of the vehicle because they are not being paid to advertise the brand.

Others debadge for a clean rear look or rebadge with religious badge/emblem like Jesus,Christ or Church name .

Debadging is cool to many while Rebadging ( putting an AMG badge on a CLA250 4MATIC) is highly condemned .

What will make you debadge or rebadge your car.And with which emblem/badge ?

https://autojosh.com/see-how-to-debadge-a-mercedes-benz-cla-250-or-any-car-brand/

2 Likes

Re: See How To Debadge A Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Or Any Car Brand by obafemee80(m): 10:59am On Aug 23, 2018
Sunsets:
Ladies have been debadging themselves since 1759

Lols grin
Re: See How To Debadge A Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Or Any Car Brand by Burgerlomo: 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
Biko I want to Dbanj mine 2 cool
Re: See How To Debadge A Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Or Any Car Brand by johnaruson(m): 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
You never mentioned that it is a crime to debadge a car

1 Like

Re: See How To Debadge A Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Or Any Car Brand by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
johnaruson:
You never mentioned that it is a crime to debadge a car

Where? I can do to my car whatever the fook I want. What's a crime is rebadging it and attempting to sell it as such.
Re: See How To Debadge A Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Or Any Car Brand by johnaruson(m): 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

Where? I can do to my car whatever the fook I want. What's a crime is rebadging it and attempting to sell it as such.
Try to remove a car identity, you'll land in jail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Bad Habits That Can Damage Your Car / Useful Car Information at Mr. Transmission/Milex, Carquest BLOG / Innoson Motors Set To Feature On BBC,BBC Correspondence Pays Them Visit(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.