Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? (57448 Views)

Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee / World Cup Qualifier: A Referee Banned For Match Fixing, Match To Replay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by shogsman(m): 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
I'll give him a straight red card, write a petition to FA against him and his coach, accuse him of doping and making verbal insults on the pitch, then I'll make sure he gets a red card every time he features in a match I officiate.
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by Spar7tan(m): 11:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
kadree:
Fifa nova do the card wey fit am.

I go just declare penalty even if the foul happen for middle of the pitch then run for my dear life after the the post done smile with the ball in.
And you go rearward am if dem no score am. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by Kristokx(m): 11:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
xcelentattitude:
grin cheesy

Now I have made front page. I dedicate this feat to the victim of this barbaric act. As for everyone that has seen this post I pray that badness will not swiftly rush you.
4weeks ban
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by Emycord: 11:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
i will proscribe him. and then tag his team a terrorist org. in an ex-parte mode and if the thier fans protest. i'll send python to dance on them. and if the women protest i'll arrest them and charge them for terror acts - buhari
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by Kdon2: 12:01am On Aug 24, 2018
xcelentattitude:
grin cheesy

Now I have made front page. I dedicate this feat to the victim of this barbaric act. As for everyone that has seen this post I pray that badness will not swiftly rush you.

I ll just tell him to go and learn hirer killer job
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by Candyflox(f): 12:08am On Aug 24, 2018
kus4fame:

BLACK CARD: The life ban the player invited.
Exactly oooo

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by ChinagoChiBoy: 12:21am On Aug 24, 2018
That is what happens when you allow a wrestler that should be facing-off with john cena play football.
He deserve RAINBOW card with life ban from football.
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by ola12(m): 12:28am On Aug 24, 2018
Funniest thread I've seen in a long time grin grin
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by augustine: 12:36am On Aug 24, 2018
The appropriate card for this kind of infringement will be black card. He should be blacklisted to play football no more.
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by Amucha: 12:45am On Aug 24, 2018
Simple yellow card. It is just tackle from behind which is punishable with yellow card.
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by ladenz(m): 12:52am On Aug 24, 2018
xcelentattitude:
grin cheesy

Maybe its not his fault jare. Some people like to drimble too much. They will drimble and drimble and even give you pata. If Na me I go give am drop kick, then collect red card from the refree and give myself and go home
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by Paschal2legacy: 1:53am On Aug 24, 2018
Biggty:
15 Match ban
[color=#006600][/color]

He will be banned for life.
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by akilo1: 2:06am On Aug 24, 2018
Green card and automatic citizenship of America
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by toprealman: 3:38am On Aug 24, 2018
VAR will decide...lol
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by shineeye1: 3:46am On Aug 24, 2018
Immediate transfer to World Wrestling Federation.

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by enonche85(m): 3:48am On Aug 24, 2018
fk001:
No card can do justice to him.

I will just make it this way, any foul committed against the Ninja player is free and i will give those in blue automatic one goal lead.

That's justice grin

Lmao!...na em be say na straight to operation theatre ambulance go carry the guy go from pitch be that.
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by Owodan(m): 3:56am On Aug 24, 2018
#Life_banning_noni
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by allytinted: 4:32am On Aug 24, 2018
1stNumeroUno:

Naughty boy, you should know that's auto-correct.
It's okay now, you can go and sleep... cheesy
Naughty ancestor, you are noticed already. Oya go and .....
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by Jman06(m): 5:06am On Aug 24, 2018
Call the police and get him arrested.
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by autonomous22: 5:49am On Aug 24, 2018
No card o.. na to drop whistle Use my hand fight am.
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by zsheunic1(m): 6:00am On Aug 24, 2018
EOM (end of match)
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 24, 2018
xcelentattitude:
grin cheesy

He should be charged with attempted rape.
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by bigplayerz(m): 6:17am On Aug 24, 2018
BLACK CARD cool cool
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by Musam6920(m): 6:29am On Aug 24, 2018
white, green, blue, pink, yellow and red card with one heavy slap.
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by Mruwa1(m): 6:52am On Aug 24, 2018
1 red card out of pitch another one out of stadium
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by Udoskybest: 7:00am On Aug 24, 2018
Card ke? I wil jst remove my shirt and we go physical combat. We die here today

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by Emkay2018(m): 7:01am On Aug 24, 2018
Red card nd suspension for 1 season
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by olawale3525(m): 7:01am On Aug 24, 2018
Double Red card
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by Jhamzy(m): 7:01am On Aug 24, 2018
Green card straight! He will be nationalized with prisoners. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by lozanni(m): 7:11am On Aug 24, 2018
grin This one na Rugby not football match.

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by PAROTLAND(m): 7:29am On Aug 24, 2018
ADIM BAFFLED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend / Serbian Barber Carves Lionel Messi Headshot For Fans At N64,000 Per Head / Ahmed Musa Signs For Karamgumruk SK, To Earn N1.2 Billion Yearly (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.