Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems (53503 Views)

Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure / Moses J. Moseley Dead At 31 ; ‘Walking Dead’ Actor / Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by praizblog: 6:55am On Aug 23, 2018
Gist From praizenews.com

Nollywood Igbo actor chike osujji has passed on to glory years after he was allegedly abandoned by the Actors Guild of Nigeria.

According to industry sources, the actor who was diagnosed of kidney ailment back in 2006 has battled so many other issues since he spent all he had on the disease.

His lack of popularity reportedly worked against him as most actors who could have helped him raise money need for transplant surgery were not aware of his condition.

The abandoned actor died last week Tuesday the 14th of August 2018 at his home in Owerri Imo State.

The native of Umuokoro Awaka in Owerri who died aged 68 is survived by a wife and 4 children.

May his soul rest in peace.

Source >>> http://www.praizenews.com/tears-agony-abandoned-nollywood-actor-chike-osuji-dies/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by praizblog: 6:55am On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by Imortal001: 6:59am On Aug 23, 2018
RIP

4 Likes

Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by Tamarapetty(f): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2018
Wickedness!!! If na to spend money ontop useless farm tools, their body go sharp.

RIP cry

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by KingLennon(m): 9:10am On Aug 23, 2018
I know him he likes acting the role of an elder in movies. RIP sir. May u find rest in the other side of life

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by KingLennon(m): 9:10am On Aug 23, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Wickedness!!! If na to spend money ontop useless farm tools, their body go sharp.

RIP cry
Hoe or cutlass? grin

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by Ifelover(m): 9:21am On Aug 23, 2018
RIP
Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by Riversides2003(m): 9:21am On Aug 23, 2018
I think it’s hi time these so called Nollywood associations should get health insurance, you guys should not turn yourselves to beggars whenever anyone of you is sick. We are all humans and anybody can fall sick, but I think people should start getting prepared cos we don’t know who is next.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by Meel: 9:21am On Aug 23, 2018
..Life is not fair, I have always known that. This is why I keep advocating not living beyond your means.

But nollywood actors / celebrity are kind of callous, they love flaunting there wealth compared to helping there colleagues.

RIP

1 Like

Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by izzou(m): 9:21am On Aug 23, 2018
angry

I don't understand why the word "abandoned" is being used

16 Likes

Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by tosyne2much(m): 9:22am On Aug 23, 2018
Such is life... I'm sure the money they will produce for his burial will be more than the money needed for the kidney transplant

Na so e dey be

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by WisdomFlakes: 9:22am On Aug 23, 2018
So sad. R.I.P. But too many of these actors are dying from either kidney or liver diseases. Also, actors should stop abandoning themselves in their hour of need. The men seem not to be doing as well as the women in the industry.

11 Likes

Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by desmond2pk: 9:22am On Aug 23, 2018
It pays to be a woman.
Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by Knox123(m): 9:23am On Aug 23, 2018
Tamarapetty:

RIP cry
grin
Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 23, 2018
RIP
Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 23, 2018
Sad. These days where everyone one is an actor and actress, we AGN wouldn't even know who is who again.
However this brings to the fore that among other things, money and fame is transient. Never envy the so-called celebrities who seem to live the best of lives, cos they usually have a comparatively miserable end.

1 Like

Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by SexTin(f): 9:24am On Aug 23, 2018
KingLennon:
Hoe or cutlass? grin
Receive Sense
Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by maestroferddi: 9:25am On Aug 23, 2018
Nigerian actors and actresses behave like cursed people.

So with all these people flowing in and out of Nollywood, this people cannot organize a token welfare package for their members?

Black man get problem...walahi!

3 Likes

Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 23, 2018
Rest on sir. May God give your love ones fortitude to bear d loss
Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by cescfrank(m): 9:25am On Aug 23, 2018
Tamarapetty:

RIP cry

Farm tools, Mechanised tools ?

1 Like

Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by wellmax(m): 9:26am On Aug 23, 2018
praizblog:
Gist From praizenews.com
Nollywood Igbo actor chike osujji has passed on to glory years after he was allegedly abandoned by the Actors Guild of Nigeria.

RIP to him oo and may God console his family.

But why will you say he was abandoned, this sense of entitlement is what is killing Nigerians. He was an actor, I am sure he has families too.
Why blame Actors Guild?

4 Likes

Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by daveson07: 9:26am On Aug 23, 2018
Sorry to say... But don't blame any artist for abandoning fellow artist,, it's evry man for himself

2 Likes

Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by Abbeyme: 9:27am On Aug 23, 2018
RIP
Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by klax(m): 9:30am On Aug 23, 2018
Pls what is Nollywood? Does anything like that really exist?

Oh sorry I remember were they not those bollocks living fake lives always worth 100 million, 200 million but having ordinary headache they can't afford paracetamol?

Sir it's pathetic you mingled with fake people that was why they could not help you.

RIP Sir.
Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 23, 2018
It beats my imagination how a whole Actor guild association will be oblivious to the plight of its member all because he is not popular amongst them.When it comes to flaunting their wealth,they have pass mark.But they can give a helping hand to their colleagues.The only thing they are good at is announcing the demise of their dead members.Shame on them
R. I. P sir

3 Likes

Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by sod09(m): 9:32am On Aug 23, 2018
Riversides2003:
I think it’s hi time these so called Nollywood associations should get health insurance, you guys should not turn yourselves to beggars whenever anyone of you is sick. We are all humans and anybody can fall sick, but I think people should start getting prepared cos we don’t know who is next.
exactly...i hate all these crocodile tears or social begging, no body owes anybody
Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by legendary16(m): 9:32am On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by InTime(m): 9:32am On Aug 23, 2018
RIP, Its When They Died They Will Knw Who They Are. This Is Nollywood

Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by klax(m): 9:33am On Aug 23, 2018
Kimsokrates:
It beats my imagination how a whole Actor guild association will be oblivious to the plight of its member all because he is not popular amongst them.But if is to flaunting their wealth,they have pass mark.But they can give a helping hand to their colleagues. Shame on them
R. I. P sir

Bro they all fake. They all live dame life making silly noise. Go close to them you will understand my language I have them as friends.
Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by InTime(m): 9:34am On Aug 23, 2018
KingLennon:
Hoe or cutlass? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Branch Marries Third Wife In Style (Photos) / Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years / Top 10 Female Celebrities That Love To Show Off Their Cleavage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.