Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism (21930 Views)

3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured / EFCC Arrests 3 Yahoo Boys In Benin (Photos) / 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism by Lautechgossip(m): 7:26am On Aug 23, 2018
Confession Of Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism: Facebook New Security Measures Has Made It Difficult To Make Money

3 suspects arrested for online scam called Yahoo Yahoo, have said it has become difficult to make money from the venture because of security measures adopted by Facebook management.

The suspected fraudsters, Ohis Destiny, Nelson Aiogba and Destiny Osagie said many accounts they opened for Yahoo Yahoo were closed down by Facebook.

But the police said the suspects were arrested for alleged cultism and illegal possession of firearms while they claimed to Yahoo Yahoo boys.

Ohis, a graduate of Electrical/Electronics Engineering from the Federal Polytechnic, Auchi, Edo State, said he graduated in 2014 and joined Yahoo Yahoo when he could not get a job.

The suspect said his brother introduced him into the “business”.

He said:

“I was arrested for cultism and Yahoo Yahoo. I started Yahoo Yahoo because there is no job. I started in January this year. I graduated in 2014 and I have not had a job since.”

Nelson said he graduated from the School of Health Technology in 2017.

He added:

“There is no job so my brother introduced me and I started. We use Facebook. I will create an account and use foreign picture. You start chatting and tell the man that you are not allowed to make calls but chatting.”

http://kikiotolu.com/3-yahoo-boys-arrested-for-cultism-say-facebook-has-made-it-difficult-to-make-money/

5 Likes

Re: Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism by dPriv: 7:29am On Aug 23, 2018
These guys don't sleep at night.

Can that be called hard work?

Check signature for this LENOVO LAPTOP in ILORIN .

3 Likes

Re: Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism by caye(m): 7:32am On Aug 23, 2018
See the one wearing ' Being Human': don't you know that your humanity drops as long as you believe in defrauding people?

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism by Nwodosis(m): 7:35am On Aug 23, 2018
In as much as we keep appreciating /celebrating ill gotten wealth, yahoo yahoo, child/drug trafficking, kidnapping and other crimes will never be put to an end!

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism by mofeoluwadassah: 7:44am On Aug 23, 2018
They never beat all this one o.....see as that one wey dey middle dey smile grin cheesy

63 Likes

Re: Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism by GavelSlam: 7:47am On Aug 23, 2018
They were into fraud even whilst studying. That is if they even got into their respective classes.
Re: Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism by Wilfredpat22(f): 11:30am On Aug 23, 2018
Sir the thing is the police arrested them and saw that they don’t gave anything to bail themselves with and therefore charged them with fake charges.
Truth is if you are a aspiring yahoo don’t loud yourself and stay coded till your maga pays. Then you can show your true colours or change your location

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism by 3millionia: 11:37am On Aug 23, 2018
All man for him lane

#indifferent

1 Like

Re: Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism by sotall(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2018
Na wa
Re: Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism by nanauju(f): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2018
angry
Re: Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism by enemyofprogress: 11:38am On Aug 23, 2018
The tree of them are ibos grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism by Laple0541(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2018
The one in the middle still de laugh sef!

7 Likes

Re: Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism by Mopolchi: 11:39am On Aug 23, 2018
Afonja warriors
Re: Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism by dynicks(m): 11:40am On Aug 23, 2018
hand never touch these ones....even d middle dude is still smiling....
Re: Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism by micgray100(m): 11:40am On Aug 23, 2018
Naija
Re: Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism by bravomd(m): 11:40am On Aug 23, 2018
Learners everywhere
Re: Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism by johnwizey: 11:41am On Aug 23, 2018
All this one na learner jare, wetin happen to spoof caller grin angry

1 Like

Re: Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism by Viking007(m): 11:41am On Aug 23, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism by Teeboi56: 11:42am On Aug 23, 2018
Keep mute
Re: Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism by Shegzy8(m): 11:42am On Aug 23, 2018
Facebook no dey pursue again na...I still dey run two fb account

11 Likes

Re: Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism by sanmtiago(m): 11:42am On Aug 23, 2018
Abeg let them set them free..everywhere had!

4 Likes

Re: Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism by sambrow(m): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2018
xxx39999:

Fraudster
Re: Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism by Classictee89(m): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Sir the thing is the police arrested them and saw that they don’t gave anything to bail themselves with and therefore charged them with fake charges.
Truth is if you are a aspiring yahoo don’t loud yourself and stay coded till your maga pays. Then you can show your true colours or change your location

God bless ur thinking....

6 Likes

Re: Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism by Hoodbilonia: 11:43am On Aug 23, 2018
normal level with npf
once dem see lapy
u are a yahoo boy
den dey slam u with cultust charges
no proof at all
na normal bailable case of 30k
abegi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism by TheOdd1sOut: 11:44am On Aug 23, 2018
Seriously I don't know why I pity yahoo boys

They are doing bad but you can't really blame them.

Some of them are victims of circumstances.
There are .no jobs that's why they carried lappy

Because that if they do so, they will be happy.

Lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

29 Inmates Escape From Police Cell In Abia / 4 Nigerians And A Malian Arrested In Kaduna For Sales Of 4,580 Kg Of Drugs / "I Was Shot 3 Times By Some Lagos State Security Operatives" - Community Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.