Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

I Couldn't Hold My Tears Seeing This Picture. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Couldn't Hold My Tears Seeing This Picture. (1225 Views)

My First Time Seeing GSD Mixed With Nigerian Local Dogs / Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) / Seeing This Huge Snake At Night In Your Kitchen. What Wiwill You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Couldn't Hold My Tears Seeing This Picture. by trinity227(m): 9:04am On Aug 23, 2018
My eyes are still dripping as i write this cry cry I just couldn't hold it, I don't know if the feeling is for the dog or the boy but only a true dog lover will understand what that little boy is going through right now. cry cry

4 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Hold My Tears Seeing This Picture. by EwuOjota: 9:05am On Aug 23, 2018
Greedy boy.

This big meat to himself?why won't he be crying tears of joy.
Re: I Couldn't Hold My Tears Seeing This Picture. by Imortal001: 9:09am On Aug 23, 2018
They kill his best friends! but people weh dey eat dog dey try, dem fit eat a friend!

3 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Hold My Tears Seeing This Picture. by trinity227(m): 9:14am On Aug 23, 2018
EwuOjota:
Greedy boy.

That's not a meat.. We regard them as family. #Doglovers.com

4 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Hold My Tears Seeing This Picture. by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 23, 2018
EwuOjota:
Greedy boy.

3 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Hold My Tears Seeing This Picture. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
Sh!t happens, the dog is already dead, running around and crying isn't going to bring the dog back to life so he needs to toughen up and be glad that it wasn't his mom that he lost and go and get another dog.
Re: I Couldn't Hold My Tears Seeing This Picture. by GRACEGLORY: 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
mhd5757:
Sh!t happens, the dog is already dead, running around and crying isn't going to bring the dog back to life so he needs to toughen up and be glad that it wasn't his mom that he lost and go and get another dog.

How do you comprehend the love that you don't have.

2 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Hold My Tears Seeing This Picture. by Mariojames95(m): 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
same thing happened to me when I was young. my mom killed my puppy ,it was a gift from my aunt. till date I still feel the pain. so sorry for your loss young boy.
Re: I Couldn't Hold My Tears Seeing This Picture. by Mckandre(m): 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
shocked
EwuOjota:
Greedy boy.

Ewu!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful GSD Available For Sale In Lagos / Which Is Ur Favourite Pet If U Are To Have One And Reason / Human Hybrids: Being Sold Now To The Super Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.