Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

The Blind Alley - Episode 15 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Blind Alley - Episode 15 (374 Views)

The Blind Alley - Episode 23 / The Blind Alley - Episode 17 / The Blind Alley - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blind Alley - Episode 15 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:36am On Aug 23, 2018
*The Blind Alley - Episode 15*

��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂����

The hot tears of utter disappointment....

“if any native doctor had told me i’d be with you like this, i’d refute that claim as one of the biggest lies, ‘i said to Semi as he held me so tight to himself.

It was so cold that night as it rained.

Before i could say the next word, he placed his index finger on my lips and said to me ;

” Obioma,’ i had been wanting to tell you how i feel about you, ” he made an unthinkable revelation.

“If you did remember, i had wanted to tell you something that night before my departure but couldn’t,”he continued in the darkness that enveloped the room.

I could feel his warmth breath, My heart almost jumped out of my chest. It pounded so fast as he kept narrating his rather strange feelings to me.

It was strange to me because i never saw it coming. Never had he shown to me any sign that he felt some amorous feelings towards me….. Not even for once in his one year spell in our house.

“Where did all these sudden feelings telenova sprout from, “i couldn’t stop wondering.

To my utmost dismay, Semi reached out for my lips and kissed me….. It has finished!!

My heard swirled…

His lips was so soft, cold and tasted so sweet…

Keep reading on the link

� � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/08/23/the-blind-alley-episode-15/

Re: The Blind Alley - Episode 15 by Ann2012(f): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2018
Too bad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Before 25 (true Story) / 35k Words Fiction Needed To Be Written In 3 Weeks. Lots Of Money In It For U / What You Mean To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.