Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Are The Usa Team And Fans Naive? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Are The Usa Team And Fans Naive? (587 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Shades The Heck Outta Chelsea On Twitter ... And Fans React ! / Nigeria Vs Congo: Shock For Players And Fans / Nigerian Football Players And Fans Imitates Daniel Bryan(wwe Superstar) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The Usa Team And Fans Naive? by JIY: 4:56am On Jun 26, 2010
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/411640-are-the-usa-team-and-fans-naive

What do you think?

You may post your opinion here after you read the article.
Re: Are The Usa Team And Fans Naive? by blackmann(m): 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2010
Not only are they gullible, dem over-sabi too much. Because their team scored in the 91st minute, ,we no dey hear word for here anymore. CNN,ESPN, even Obama himself gave a speech. Dem just dey replay and over-play the goal since that evening. Na only today we dey hear of injury-time goal? what will then happen if dem come win world cup? the world no go hear word again for the next 4 years. That would surely be the Agenda on the next 10 UN meetings.
Re: Are The Usa Team And Fans Naive? by JIY: 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2010
Not only are they gullible, dem over-sabi too much. Because their team scored in the 91st minute, ,we no dey hear word for here anymore.

Exactly.

They were even saying on CNN that no team ever comes back from two goals down to equalize, which makes the USA equalizer in their game against Slovenia extraordinary!
Re: Are The Usa Team And Fans Naive? by honeric01(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2010
JIY:

[color=#006600][i]

They were even saying on CNN that no team ever comes back from two goals down to equalize, which makes the USA equalizer in their game against Slovenia extraordinary!

You meant this or you fabricated it? that means the Americans started watching football free years ago.
Re: Are The Usa Team And Fans Naive? by JIY: 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2010
You meant this or you fabricated it? that means the Americans started watching football free years ago.

They were.
Re: Are The Usa Team And Fans Naive? by smile11s(m): 12:28am On Jun 27, 2010
I like as Ghana win them. at least ESPN go show other sports small,

Person no de hear word for ESPN again since donovan score for 91st minutes, ESPN come make soccer de boring for me, them de over show usa team.

Before the match, what USA journalists were saying, I quote, "Ghana is a team we will beat comfortably"
Re: Are The Usa Team And Fans Naive? by Mudley313: 3:30am On Jun 27, 2010
^^^must be dat alexi lalas guy. dat guy is annoying and had been more of a fan-boy than an actual analyst. i'm happy the ghanians were able to deflate their overbloated ego. an over-rated but average side who struggled to get results in all of its matches
Re: Are The Usa Team And Fans Naive? by davidif: 3:56am On Jun 27, 2010
If there is one reason i am happy that USA is out its sooooooo that i don't have to listen to there terrible pundits.
Re: Are The Usa Team And Fans Naive? by medjai(m): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2010
I think football is begining to gain huge followership in the US

(1) (Reply)

Espn Yapping Gj And Nigeria / Nigerian Coaches And Corruption / Football Commentary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.