Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,376 members, 7,864,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism Say FB Has Made It Difficult To Make Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism Say FB Has Made It Difficult To Make Money (283 Views)

3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured / EFCC Arrests 3 Yahoo Boys In Benin (Photos) / Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism Say FB Has Made It Difficult To Make Money by Emmatekz: 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
Confession Of Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism: Facebook New Security Measures Has Made It Difficult To Make Money

3 suspects arrested for online scam called Yahoo Yahoo, have said it has become difficult to make money from the venture because of security measures adopted by Facebook management.

The suspected fraudsters, Ohis Destiny, Nelson Aiogba and Destiny Osagie said many accounts they opened for Yahoo Yahoo were closed down by Facebook.

But the police said the suspects were arrested for alleged cultism and illegal possession of firearms while they claimed to Yahoo Yahoo boys.

Ohis, a graduate of Electrical/Electronics Engineering from the Federal Polytechnic, Auchi, Edo State, said he graduated in 2014 and joined Yahoo Yahoo when he could not get a job.

The suspect said his brother introduced him into the “business”.

He said:

“I was arrested for cultism and Yahoo Yahoo. I started Yahoo Yahoo because there is no job. I started in January this year. I graduated in 2014 and I have not had a job since.”

Nelson said he graduated from the School of Health Technology in 2017.

He added:

“There is no job so my brother introduced me and I started. We use Facebook. I will create an account and use foreign picture. You start chatting and tell the man that you are not allowed to make calls but chatting.

Source: https://enter10mentbaze./2018/08/23/3-yahoo-boys-arrested-for-cultism-say-facebook-has-made-it-difficult-to-make-money/

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism Say FB Has Made It Difficult To Make Money by chiiraq802(m): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
Wetin dey mk the middle guy laff naaa...... grin

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest 22 Armed Robbers, Murder Suspects In Abuja / Taxify driver arrested for harassing a corps member. / Defence Headquarters Debunk Rumors Of Troops Begging For Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.