Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Who Knows Realmind Concept - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Knows Realmind Concept (2652 Views)

Audacious Business Concept Limited Entry-level Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Please Who Knows FMCG Distributions Limited / Please Help Your Fellow Who Knows About *giglogistics* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows Realmind Concept by utips: 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
Dear applicant,

Congratulations! You have been shortlisted for a written test and interview in our Business consulting Firm as an Executive Assistant !!!
Successful candidates are always better prepared than unsuccessful ones.

To aid entry into the test venue, please printout this mail. Your specific entry details are as below:-

Test time:- 10.00am.
Date:- Tuesday, 28th August, 2018.
Venue:- End of Adeniyi Jones, last floor University Press building, Acme Bustop, Ikeja.
Re: Who Knows Realmind Concept by Liberdam: 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
I got dis same message but I don't know how true they are..please can somebody attend to this asap
Re: Who Knows Realmind Concept by kbby: 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
I received same this morning and I have been trying to confirm the authenticity and the nature of there job.
Thanks for information
Re: Who Knows Realmind Concept by portablebablo: 7:25am On Sep 28, 2018
Did you attend the interview?
utips:
Dear applicant,

Congratulations! You have been shortlisted for a written test and interview in our Business consulting Firm as an Executive Assistant !!!

To aid entry into the test venue, please printout this mail. Your specific entry details are as below:-

Venue:- End of Adeniyi Jones, last floor University Press building, Acme Bustop, Ikeja.
Re: Who Knows Realmind Concept by chingymingy: 9:57am On Oct 16, 2018
utips:
Dear applicant,

I'm there now and the whole setting looks like they're network marketing peeps, but I don't want to just conclude yet and will do so after I confirm their exact parole.
Re: Who Knows Realmind Concept by rotimi131: 8:07am On Oct 17, 2018
Pls How was the interview
Re: Who Knows Realmind Concept by enemachris(m): 8:58am On Oct 17, 2018
Its waste of time and transport. GNLD
Re: Who Knows Realmind Concept by Olatimide(m): 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
Please I need info on this, I have interview there tomorrow and I don't want to waste my energy at all.
Re: Who Knows Realmind Concept by joezink: 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
Pls who attended this realmind concept test and interview.pls kindly provided details.
Re: Who Knows Realmind Concept by Bimbim18(f): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
They are group of bastards with stupid concept... Pls ignore them or you are just ghun waste ur time
Re: Who Knows Realmind Concept by Imowo: 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment 2019

The Federal Inland Revenue Service as a part of its consolidation methods, want to engage the services of early starters with integrity, drive and need to win professionally, to strengthen its workforce.

applications are invited from suitably certified candidates/corporations to fill the vacant place under:

Job Title: Advisor – Peer Assessment Evaluation on the FIRS Company Headquarters Revised Price -to- Full Estimate

HOW TO APPLY:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY: https://schoolpluscareer.com/blog/2018/10/19/federal-inland-revenue-service-firs-employment-opportunity-2019-apply-now/
Re: Who Knows Realmind Concept by Exceltd77(m): 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
chingymingy:

I'm there now and the whole setting looks like they're network marketing peeps, but I don't want to just conclude yet and will do so after I confirm their exact parole.

Please have you confirmed the interview?

(1) (Reply)

DPPR Interview For Graduate Trainee / Custodian Graduate Trainee Programme 2020 / Coca-cola Company Is Recruiting And Other Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.