Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

See Photos And Details Of Bankers Who Defrauded Banks Of Hundred Of Millions.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Photos And Details Of Bankers Who Defrauded Banks Of Hundred Of Millions.. (2304 Views)

Lady Who Defrauded People With Fake Alerts Caught (Pictures, Video) / Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) / Yahoo Boy Who Defrauded Swizz Woman On ‘Badoo’, Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos And Details Of Bankers Who Defrauded Banks Of Hundred Of Millions.. by captainking(m): 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
Find below.. Photos of bankers who stole money ranging into hundreds of millions..
Is our money still safe in our banks.??

Re: See Photos And Details Of Bankers Who Defrauded Banks Of Hundred Of Millions.. by captainking(m): 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
See more... Corruption does not pay..

Re: See Photos And Details Of Bankers Who Defrauded Banks Of Hundred Of Millions.. by Torg77: 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
captainking:
Find below.. Photos of bankers who stole money ranging into hundreds of millions..
Is our money still safe in our banks.??

Igbo's leading the pack as always

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Photos And Details Of Bankers Who Defrauded Banks Of Hundred Of Millions.. by mrjaydee(m): 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
Artiste name: Ipob featuring Afonja
Track Title. : Amaka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos And Details Of Bankers Who Defrauded Banks Of Hundred Of Millions.. by captainking(m): 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
Torg77:

Igbo's leading the pack as always
No need for tribalism bro..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos And Details Of Bankers Who Defrauded Banks Of Hundred Of Millions.. by Shelumiel: 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
This is worrisome .
Re: See Photos And Details Of Bankers Who Defrauded Banks Of Hundred Of Millions.. by captainking(m): 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
mrjaydee:
Artiste name: Ipob featuring Afonja
Track Title. : Amaka

Chia... God help us
Re: See Photos And Details Of Bankers Who Defrauded Banks Of Hundred Of Millions.. by bizza45: 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
y didn't they mention d name of the financial house they are working with... and what was d organization doing when all theses scam were happening

1 Like

Re: See Photos And Details Of Bankers Who Defrauded Banks Of Hundred Of Millions.. by Anigreat: 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
shocked

4 igbo names

3 afonja names

1 Efik/ibibio name

I'm so ashamed of my igbo brothers , so ashamed of my ibibio sister, yes I'm ashamed of you people it hurts me so much.

For idiotic afonjas, i know stealing and scamming is in their DNA, they're the ones corrupting my brothers and sister up there. God will judge you people.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos And Details Of Bankers Who Defrauded Banks Of Hundred Of Millions.. by mofeoluwadassah: 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
shocked No where is save in this country again

1 Like

Re: See Photos And Details Of Bankers Who Defrauded Banks Of Hundred Of Millions.. by captainking(m): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
Shelumiel:
This is worrisome .
i am telling you.. Those sums are huge..
Re: See Photos And Details Of Bankers Who Defrauded Banks Of Hundred Of Millions.. by captainking(m): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
bizza45:
y didn't they mention d name of the financial house they are working with... and what was d organization doing when all theses scam were happening
Trust Nigerian police and secrecy of information.. I guess they had their reason.. Imagine if those two that stole over 300m each.. Imagine if the name of the bank is published.. Investors with those banks might pull out their investments and savings.. Creating panic
Re: See Photos And Details Of Bankers Who Defrauded Banks Of Hundred Of Millions.. by Shelumiel: 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
captainking:
i am telling you.. Those sums are huge..
...but how did they pull it off ? Was there no internal security board within the bank to keep tabs on staff and their transactions ?

1 Like

Re: See Photos And Details Of Bankers Who Defrauded Banks Of Hundred Of Millions.. by captainking(m): 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
Shelumiel:
...but how did they pull it off ? Was there no internal security board within the bank to keep tabs on staff and their transactions ?
i can guess that perhaps.. Some of the persons in the pics work in the same bank.. And was able to cover it up.. Cos as it seems.. They haven't been arrested yet.
Re: See Photos And Details Of Bankers Who Defrauded Banks Of Hundred Of Millions.. by Oblitz(m): 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
Chai! See money wey that small girl steal
Re: See Photos And Details Of Bankers Who Defrauded Banks Of Hundred Of Millions.. by Teibaba(m): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
the major major em, are all numbered here.

this 1 go hard NCAN to decipher
Re: See Photos And Details Of Bankers Who Defrauded Banks Of Hundred Of Millions.. by Astonmartin(m): 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
Afonja why

Re: See Photos And Details Of Bankers Who Defrauded Banks Of Hundred Of Millions.. by adecz: 7:06am On Aug 24, 2018
Handshake of "cooperation"
west to east...

centres of lazy youth loading grin grin grin grin

Re: See Photos And Details Of Bankers Who Defrauded Banks Of Hundred Of Millions.. by captainking(m): 9:18am On Aug 24, 2018
adecz:
Handshake of "cooperation"
west to east...

centres of lazy youth loading grin grin grin grin
crazy
Re: See Photos And Details Of Bankers Who Defrauded Banks Of Hundred Of Millions.. by ThatErha: 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
Gender equality

But, Linda stole N380 million when others took N31 million.

What a man can do, a woman can do better.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos And Details Of Bankers Who Defrauded Banks Of Hundred Of Millions.. by Tokative(m): 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
Omokri.
Even if I see dem sev, I no go tell anybody, 9ja is not a better place to stay.
Hunger every where!
Ptcheeeew!!!

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8msrXBKkOSg[/img]
Re: See Photos And Details Of Bankers Who Defrauded Banks Of Hundred Of Millions.. by gaby(m): 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
Lol at the first guy on the list.

Even after the millions he still remembered to steal 100# for Okada.

Dude is a born and bred oleee

E sabi the work well

Enjoy my siggy
Re: See Photos And Details Of Bankers Who Defrauded Banks Of Hundred Of Millions.. by GOFRONT(m): 5:41am On Oct 09, 2018
Later, they will say na where pesin dey work e go chop....

Na like this dem dey take chop?? grin
Re: See Photos And Details Of Bankers Who Defrauded Banks Of Hundred Of Millions.. by spawnx: 6:01am On Oct 09, 2018
GOFRONT:
Later, they will say na where pesin dey work e go chop....

Na like this dem dey take chop?? grin

I never condone that phrase, it is corrupt!
Re: See Photos And Details Of Bankers Who Defrauded Banks Of Hundred Of Millions.. by sweetboy23: 8:45am On Oct 09, 2018
na wa oh,for this country i dont blame them sha

(1) (Reply)

‘how I Was Raped By Fulani Kidnappers While My Husband And Child Watched’ — Woma / After 4 years cult war Blackaxe and Vikings finally settle in Anambra / Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.