Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,434 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. (1581 Views)

Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? / The Rate Nigerian Boys Are Moving With White Women In Town Is Alarming / PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by fraspree(m): 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
An American Author and Journalist Naomi John's has observed that Black women will soon start losing their Black Partners to white women.

Ms. John's says according to her study, When a black woman is very Educated, they lose respect for their partners.

She states that her study show that White women cherish black people more than their education and soon enough, black African women will be left lonely.

"This is an independent study that we did with my friends. The black African women will soon be lonely because they are too careless with their mouths and lack respect for their Black men...Read More
Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by HajimeSaito(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
fraspree:
An American Author and Journalist Naomi John's has observed that Black women will soon start losing their Black Partners to white women.

Ms. John's says according to her study, When a black woman is very Educated, they lose respect for their partners.

She states that her study show that White women cherish black people more than their education and soon enough, black African women will be left lonely.

"This is an independent study that we did with my friends. The black African women will soon be lonely because they are too careless with their mouths and lack respect for their Black men...Read More

Horse-sh-it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by LadySarah: 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
They a re just too cute and huge down there to be enjoyed alone by the black women.

Also,AA children are very beautiful.
Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by eyinjuege: 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
Why is that anyone's concern?
You can marry anyone you like.
Just make sure you contribute positively to the society as a whole, and not be seen as thugs and gangsters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by meobizy(f): 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
It's her own point of view.
I know I date and f-uck women of most races.
Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by fraspree(m): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
meobizy:
It's her own point of view. I know I date and f-uck women of most races.
So what does that make you?
Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by meobizy(f): 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
fraspree:

So what does that make you?
A black man who f-ucks and dates women of other races.
We're asking rhetorical questions now?

1 Like

Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by LuvU2: 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
---Black men re just losers. No real woman wants them(maybe last choice) so they create an illusionary world where they see themselves as the Alfas, most desired, sexiest. Thnk God many black women re now waking up to see they can have the real men,masters of this world than settling for their fellow women in men body aka black men.

These were the words of one of my very good friends, still pondering on them smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by fraspree(m): 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
LuvU2:
---Black men re just losers. No real woman wants them(maybe last choice) so they create an illusionary world where they see themselves as the Alfas, most desired, sexiest. Thnk God many black women re now waking up to see they can have the real men,masters of this world than settling for their fellow women in men body aka black men.

These were the words of one of my very good friends, still pondering on them smiley
At least there was a research that backed up this claim, i know truth is always bitter and i also know that u will be trapped in your sentimentally self righteousness right now. Pls always try to be reasonable.
Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by eyinjuege: 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
fraspree:

At least there was a research that backed up this claim, i know truth is always bitter and i also know that u will be trapped in your sentimentally self righteousness right now. Pls always try to be reasonable.

Stop being so childish.
African men especially need to start creating things for the good of mankind like their European counterparts.
They need to start becoming solution providers to the world we live in.
Put Africa on the map globally, and not for 419 or any other vices. The black man is the least respected of all races and here you are arguing that white women find you attractive.
When will the black man stop thinking with his 3rd leg, and start using his brain? You have the worst leaders worldwide, including those you democratically elect.
Here you are spewing what nobody understands, that women find you attractive. Will finding you attractive solve any problem faced by the black race?
You're bringing mushroom research for us to hail you that other races find you attractive. Don't let people swear for you o.
When will Nigerian youths even face the problems in their country and start solving them instead of looking for so called research that adds no value?
Wetin dey worry these complacent youths sef?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
eyinjuege:

Stop being so childish.
African men especially need to start creating things for the good of mankind like their European counterparts.
Put Africa on the map globally, and not for 419 or any other vices. The black man is the least respected of all races and here you are arguing that white women find you attractive.
When will the black man stop thinking with his 3rd leg, and start using his brain? You have the worst leaders worldwide, including those you democratically elect.
Here you are spewing what nobody understands, that women find you attractive. Will finding you attractive solve any problem faced by the black race?
You're bringing mushroom research for us to hail you that other races find you attractive. Don't let people swear for you o.
When will Nigerian youths even face the problems in their country and start solving them instead of looking for so called research that adds no value?

cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by Wilfredpat22(f): 4:00am On Aug 24, 2018
eyinjuege:

Stop being so childish.

You are talking of the black men. What if we women? What have we created or done? This weekend you will still go to man friend house and open your legs for 10k.

We women shouldn’t open our mouth more or less even breathe when men are nearby because we all feed off them one way or the other? Tell me if you haven’t eaten any man’s money? Tell me which man you have taken to dinner before? Do you even have your PVC? Be sensible for once in that thick skull of yours undecided

Men are doing 419, but if hushpuppi comes with his Range Rover and banngs you and gives you 3500 (Three thousand, five hundred Naira) will you tell us?

When we close our poosie, we will be taken seriously

3 Likes

Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by eyinjuege: 5:53am On Aug 24, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

You are talking of the black men. What if we women? What have we created or done? This weekend you will still go to man friend house and open your legs for 10k.

We women shouldn’t open our mouth more or less even breathe when men are nearby because we all feed off them one way or the other? Tell me if you haven’t eaten any man’s money? Tell me which man you have taken to dinner before? Do you even have your PVC? Be sensible for once in that thick skull of yours undecided

Men are doing 419, but if hushpuppi comes with his Range Rover and banngs you and gives you 3500 (Three thousand, five hundred Naira) will you tell us?

When we close our poosie, we will be taken seriously

Talk to your mother and your sisters and even yourself. You are the parasite, and obviously your lineage give black women the bad name
Shame you don't know who your father is, unfortunate for you to be raised by a woman of no value.
While your whole lineage were still living in the bush, and feeding from hand to mouth, people like me have been imparting positively in the world.
We don't prostitute in my family, and can never be found doing such. In my lineage, the women are champions and wait for no man to do anything. We were raised with pedigree and a self assurance that there is a greater purpose to our lives.
I attach a better value to my life than money.
Yes, I can confidently tell you that I have never eaten any man's money. What money can anybody even offer me? Whoever pays the piper, dictates the tune. I decide what tune is played around me.
Pity that same cannot be said of you on the other hand.
Black men are looked down upon worldwide.
Even their women seem to be getting ahead of them in terms of education and contributing to their workforce in the same America the supposed study was carried out.
Continue celebrating mediocrity, as that is a trademark in your lineage anyway.
Tufiakwa

6 Likes

Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by cococandy(f): 6:14am On Aug 24, 2018
don't waste your time.

That person and the OP are one and the same person. There are some boys on this forum their lives ambitions are simply to find any ways possible to ridicule women. So they create multiple accounts to start threads and then log on with their ‘female’ accounts to validate themselves. And the whining goes on and on and on.

Ridiculous.

eyinjuege:

Talk to your mother and your sisters and even yourself. You are the parasite, and obviously your lineage give black women the bad name
Shame you don't know who your father is, unfortunate for you to be raised by a woman of no value.
While your whole lineage were still living in the bush, and feeding from hand to mouth, people like me have been imparting positively in the world.
We don't prostitute in my family, and can never be found doing such. In my lineage, the women are champions and wait for no man to do anything. We were raised with pedigree and a self assurance that there is a greater purpose to our lives.
I attach a better value to my life than money.
Yes, I can confidently tell you that I have never eaten any man's money. What money can anybody even offer me? Whoever pays the piper, dictates the tune. I decide what tune is played around me.
Pity that same cannot be said of you on the other hand.
Black men are looked down upon worldwide.
Even their women seem to be getting ahead of them in terms of education and contributing to their workforce in the same America the supposed study was carried out.
Continue celebrating mediocrity, as that is a trademark in your lineage anyway.
Tufiakwa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by eyinjuege: 6:21am On Aug 24, 2018
cococandy:
don't waste your time.

That person and the OP are one and the same person. There are some boys on this forum their lives ambitions are simply to find any ways possible to ridicule women. So they create multiple accounts to start threads and then log on with their ‘female’ accounts to validate themselves. And the whining goes on and on and on.

Ridiculous.

Thank you jare, I suspected as much.
I wish Nigerian youths could do better, but even the leaders and those before have failed miserably.
It's tiring listening to all the whinings, when you know there are more important issues facing Nigerians.
It's even more annoying when they want to compare the struggles of blacks in America to that of Nigerians in the name of some mushroom research.

4 Likes

Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by killsmith(f): 9:18am On Aug 24, 2018
eyinjuege:

Thank you jare, I suspected as much.
I wish Nigerian youths could do better, but even the leaders and those before have failed miserably.
It's tiring listening to all the whinings, when you know there are more important issues facing Nigerians.
It's even more annoying when they want to compare the struggles of blacks in America to that of Nigerians in the name of some mushroom research.
you sound bitter. I hope you find a cure soon.
Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 24, 2018
eyinjuege:

Stop being so childish.
what have you black women even done to contribute to the growth of the black world? U have done nothing .... Not one single thing. Apart from big boob's and ass you black women are just useless, that's why you people are cheap to everybody if you don't know

1 Like

Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 24, 2018
tongue tongue
Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by eyinjuege: 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
what have you African women contribute to delevope the African continent? Scratch that. What have you Nigerian women done to contribute in the growth of Nigerian, nothing, u Nigerian women are just useless, the only thing you Nigerian women are notorious for doing is human trafficking. You Nigerian women are prostitute all over the world. And yet you get the gut to to type nonsense. Useless women

You have contributed nothing to the world, and all you do is just consume, and eat out of the hard work of others.
You're still waiting for women to start contributing before you do anything. As usual, only a black man would come up with excuses. Excuses don't win wars.
For centuries when women had no voice, you continued to ruin the world, sold your brothers and sisters as slaves. Thank God women are getting their voices, and little by little are beginning to have influence. It's just a matter of time. Park well and leave the road for others that are ready to move the black race forward
All the vices in the world are spearheaded by men. All.
Meanwhile, prostitution is very legal in so many developed countries, so that's so lame. Maybe it assaults people's morality, but that's just about it. Prostitutes would be out of a job in a second if your fellow men would stop patronizing them. Prostitutes are not sleeping with fellow women but some useless men who have no respect for themselves. Tufiakwa.
The gang leaders of human trafficking are men, the 419 are men, the terrorists are men, the ritualists are men, those saying stealing is not corruption are men. Nigeria was ruined mainly by men.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by LuvU2: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
eyinjuege:

You have contributed nothing to the world, and all you do is just consume, and eat out of the hard work of others.
You're still waiting for women to start contributing before you do anything. As usual, only a black man would come up with excuses. Excuses don't win wars.
For centuries when women had no voice, you continued to ruin the world, sold your brothers and sisters as slaves. Thank God women are getting their voices, and little by little are beginning to have influence. It's just a matter of time. Park well and leave the road for others that are ready to move the black race forward
All the vices in the world are spearheaded by men. All.
Meanwhile, prostitution is very legal in so many developed countries, so that's so lame. Maybe it assaults people's morality, but that's just about it. Prostitutes would be out of a job in a second if your fellow men would stop patronizing them. Prostitutes are not sleeping with fellow women but some useless men who have no respect for themselves. Tufiakwa.
The gang leaders of human trafficking are men, the 419 are men, the terrorists are men, the ritualists are men, those saying stealing is not corruption are men. Nigeria was ruined mainly by men.
They should bury their heads in shame. Big mouths with small brains grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
LuvU2:
They should bury their heads in shame. Big mouths with small brains grin
Argentina President ls a lady, coratia president is a lady, Liberia president was a lady. clearly you should be the one to hide your head in shame because you have no ambition undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
tongue tongue
Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by eyinjuege: 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
human tafficking legal? undecided what nonsense are you talking about? I just waste my time quoting a slowpoke like you undecided and pls spare me that cork and bull crap tongue The biggest thief we have in this country is a lady Diezani Alison Madueke .you are not worth replying

https://www.nairaland.com/4599326/josephine-iyamu-jailed-14-years

https://www.nairaland.com/4336720/27-year-old-lady-jailed-trafficking-teenage

Wasted generation.
Get up from your slumber and get to work.
Make a difference in this world and stop thinking with your 3rd leg. There's a greater purpose to your life than sex. No wonder trump thinks all you are good for is just sex. All you guys ever do is whine and wail on top pussy matter, when your contemporaries in the world are moving on at a rate too fast to follow
Evan Spiegel is only 27years old, and already a billionaire. His billions didn't come from 419, or entertainment. It was from meeting the need of others.
Start using your brains instead of dick to think. Emulate those secondary school girls from is it ?Anambra who got the prize from an international competition from the technology they worked on to detect fake medications in Nigeria. Their pussy did not get them there. Keep your infected dick to yourself
Forget yahoo plus.
No wonder your president said Nigerian youths are lazy. Nonsense and ingredient. Every thread you can imagine is filled with dick and pussy matters, all created by men. Very shameful lot. Why the fixation on your 3rd leg? Are you cursed to always think with it.
I wonder how this Nigerian generation will eventually end, especially those from 40s downwards. Your leaders are priming their children into leadership roles to continue to enslave you lot, as their fathers enslaved your fathers and here you are creating threads of how adorable you think you are. Delusions of grandiosity.
Tufiakwa
We are watching from a distance.
To slap you just dey hungry me..

5 Likes

Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
tongue
Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by eyinjuege: 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
Typical dumb monkey who's talking about sex grin grin grin you are so fvcking slow. Talking about sex You Nigerian women are the one exporting sex now tongue you are prostitute every where from Italy to Spain, Germany ,UK. Candan, U.S, Brazil ,Australia Dubai Libya Mayalisa, Philippines, Ghana, South African Kenyan, Congo.and so on cheesy grin what are you wating ?for what stopping you from becoming a billionaire yourself cheesy Elizabeth Holmes is a billionaire guest what she is a female ode

Arìndìn
Where I am presently, I doubt anyone in your wasted generation and lineage can dream of getting there, and I am still going higher.
Prostitution should be the least of your worries. It is a legalised work in a lot of countries like I mentioned earlier. They even pay taxes, used to develop the countries
If imbeciles like you dont patronize the prostitutes, their profession would have been off the surface of the earth long time ago.
Switzerland, Turkey, Germany, many states in the US and so many other nations with indices to show they have a high standard of living, legalise prostitution. It can only assault your morality, and if it does, don't patronize them.
If you think calling a woman asewo is an insult, it just shows how dumb you are. Very unoriginal. Cannot think or reason. But what can one expect from a failed youth lik3 you anyway.
Shior, kèlėbė twe...

4 Likes

Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
eyinjuege:

Stop being so childish.

What have African women created for the good of mankind?? Why did you limit your sexist post to men?

The way black men are know globally as 419 whatever that's the same way African ladies are viewed as prostitutes. We are in this together not the other way round.

What have Nigerian women done in Nigeria for example? Most African women are still living in fantasy dreams where they'll graduate from University sit at home and get married to a prince without making any impact with the certificate they acquired.

Some prefered to be full time housewives,how's that of any use to humanity?

If you want to talk, it should be both ways.

Be mature when replying me please.
Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2018
tongue
Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by eyinjuege: 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
if you think calling me a waste generation is an insult it's shows how senseless you are tongue. Where are you? let me guess you are living in the U S. Or UK grin. I have a cousin who living in Chicago U. S duh tongue you are the one who's talking about sex .when I show you how your Nigerian sisters are exporting sex ,like the way we are exporting Oil, grin you start to show your foolishness like the Mor0n that you are. grin I'm done with you, you are way too slow to have a conversation with . For your info, I will be leaving the shores off Nigerian nxt year January to the state (Ohioh) to continue my education. Bye bye Felicia I'm done with you

As usual. Living off the achievements of others. Cousin in Toronto ko, cousin in Japan ni grin.
You have nothing to offer anyone. Advice, find a purpose for your life.

1 Like

Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
eyinjuege:

As usual. Living off the achievements of others. Cousin in Toronto ko, cousin in Japan ni grin.
You have nothing to offer anyone. Advice, find a purpose for your life.
the country that you are living,are you not living in the achievement of others? tongue tongue LAMO you are so slow, I just pity the man way go marry you, cause you are just useless, only boasting of other people achievements and not yours tongue you have Nothing... The only thing you achieve is Do You Know where I am grin grin .u don't have any achievements but your making noises up and down tongue tongue oh yes my cousin is in the state, (chiacgo) oh yes and I will be going to Ohio to continued my education. I think I will be doing well for myself. wink wink And when I'm done, I'm heading straight back to Nigerian. Unlike you slowpoke . tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Igbo Girls In The East Are So Desperate To Marry At 25 Years? / How This Eye And Brain Booster Made Me Super Active And Sharp! / My GrandAunt's Wife Is Dead. Terrible Situation At Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.