Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,121 members, 7,842,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. (1592 Views)

Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? / The Rate Nigerian Boys Are Moving With White Women In Town Is Alarming / PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by eyinjuege: 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
the country that you are living,are you not living in the achievement of others? tongue tongue LAMO you are so slow, I just pity the man way go marry you, cause you are just useless, only boasting of other people achievements and not yours tongue you have Nothing... The only thing you achieve is Do You Know where I am grin grin .u don't have any achievements but your making noises up and down tongue tongue oh yes my cousin is in the state, (chiacgo) oh yes and I will be going to Ohio to continued my education. I think I will be doing well for myself. wink wink And when I'm done, I'm heading straight back to Nigerian. Unlike you slowpoke . tongue tongue

I've told you, you cannot achieve a quarter of my achievements, financially, academically, socially and even family-life wise. You can only but dream of it. I understand you're still a small boy, so i will let a lot of things slide.
I'm beginning to get the gist of all you small boys on NL who have not seen life, and know nothing about what real life entails. I won't waste more time on you , and your ignorance. A lot of experience comes with age, so i will truly let this slide

7 Likes

Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by descartes400: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

You are talking of the black men. What if we women? What have we created or done? This weekend you will still go to man friend house and open your legs for 10k.

We women shouldn’t open our mouth more or less even breathe when men are nearby because we all feed off them one way or the other? Tell me if you haven’t eaten any man’s money? Tell me which man you have taken to dinner before? Do you even have your PVC? Be sensible for once in that thick skull of yours undecided

Men are doing 419, but if hushpuppi comes with his Range Rover and banngs you and gives you 3500 (Three thousand, five hundred Naira) will you tell us?

When we close our poosie, we will be taken seriously

You talk like a woman that has read " The Manipulated Man" by Esther Vilar
Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
eyinjuege:

I've told you, you cannot achieve a quarter of my achievements, financially, academically, socially and even family-life wise. You can only but dream of it. I understand you're still a small boy, so i will let a lot of things slide.
I'm beginning to get the gist of all you small boys on NL who have not seen life, and know nothing about what real life entails. I won't waste more time on you , and your ignorance. A lot of experience comes with age, so i will truly let this slide

He'll achieve a quarter on nairaland, LOL.

You should've known better, with the way he was throwing insults up and down you'd know he's a kid . Their main focus on nairaland is moving from thread to thread, section to section to insult or provoke people they don't know from anywhere and will never know.

2 Likes

Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
Elder001:

He'll achieve a quarter on nairaland, LOL.

You should've known better, with the way he was throwing insults up and down you'd know he's a kid . Their main focus on nairaland is moving from thread to thread, section to section to insult or provoke people they don't know from anywhere and will never know.
the next time you involved yourself in my matter again hanseel1 you won't like it. and i will make sure that, I created a thread about you all over Nairaland section, be warn . small boy with a mighty wife
Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
the next time you involved yourself in my matter again hanseel1 you won't like it. and i will make sure that, I created a thread about you all over Nairaland section, be warn . small boy with a mighty wife

Eyinjuege see what I talked about. You were right anyways.

2 Likes

Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by revolt(m): 11:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
eyinjuege:

Stop being so childish.
African men especially need to start creating things for the good of mankind like their European counterparts.
They need to start becoming solution providers to the world we live in.
Put Africa on the map globally, and not for 419 or any other vices. The black man is the least respected of all races and here you are arguing that white women find you attractive.
When will the black man stop thinking with his 3rd leg, and start using his brain? You have the worst leaders worldwide, including those you democratically elect.
Here you are spewing what nobody understands, that women find you attractive. Will finding you attractive solve any problem faced by the black race?
You're bringing mushroom research for us to hail you that other races find you attractive. Don't let people swear for you o.
When will Nigerian youths even face the problems in their country and start solving them instead of looking for so called research that adds no value?
Wetin dey worry these complacent youths sef?
for the first time in my life I agree with a feminist. So irksome but the hard truth. The black man needs to start atleast creating the wheel....

1 Like

Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
Elder001:

Eyinjuege see what I talked about. You were right anyways.

grin dude are a man stop acting like a woman cheesy But then again what do I expect from a Gigolo tongue tongue
Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 25, 2018
revolt:
for the first time in my life I agree with a feminist. So irksome but the hard truth. The black man needs to start atleast creating the wheel....

You should say "blacks or africans" ..When you limit your words to black men it reeks of sexism.

African men and women needs to start atleast creating the wheel. Knowledge and intelligence isn't gender bias.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by revolt(m): 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
Elder001:

You should say "blacks or africans" ..When you limit your words to black men it reeks of sexism.

African men and women needs to start atleast creating the wheel. Knowledge and intelligence isn't gender bias.
man here represents mankind.... feminists hve come again. That's how one girl called me a speciecist....i tire
Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by jakandeola(m): 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2018
Elder001:

u came to my blog to attack me cos u want to be close to trusty if I tell u word u will live nairaland
Re: Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report. by Printerscanner: 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
LuvU2:
---Black men re just losers. No real woman wants them(maybe last choice) so they create an illusionary world where they see themselves as the Alfas, most desired, sexiest. Thnk God many black women re now waking up to see they can have the real men,masters of this world than settling for their fellow women in men body aka black men.

These were the words of one of my very good friends, still pondering on them smiley

Cries of a bitter and sad lady.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Angry Afta Hubby Paid House Rent 4 Lady Who Sent Him Unclad Pic(pi / The Doctor Who Slapped Me As A Nurse 25 Years Ago Now Works Under Me As A Doctor / Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.