Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

My Order From Aliexpress Fail To Deliver - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Order From Aliexpress Fail To Deliver (2647 Views)

2023: NUMBAT Inaugurate Excos, Vows To Deliver 30million Votes To Tinubu, APC / 2023: NUMBAT Inaugurate Excos, Vows To Deliver 30million Votes To Tinubu, APC / 2023: NUMBAT Inaugurate Excos, Vows To Deliver 30million Votes To Tinubu, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Order From Aliexpress Fail To Deliver by Enosa1(m): 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
Don't know where to post this.
I ordered for a replacement screen for my LG phone from Aliexpress since on the 8. The payment and all was successful and was even given a track number which I have been using to track it.

It arrived Nigeria (Lag) on the 20th and was delivered to Asaba post office but the address of destination I gave was my house address in warri.

Now the tracking status is showing: delivery failed contact local post office. I'm in warri, how do I contact Asaba post office which happened to be the last place it was received.

Please help

1 Like

Re: My Order From Aliexpress Fail To Deliver by bigtt76(f): 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
Go to the Asaba Post Office naaa? Abi you nor sabi where e de? angry

Enosa1:
I ordered for a replacement screen for my LG phone from Aliexpress since on the 8. The payment and all was successful and was even given a track number which I have been using to track it.

It arrived Nigeria (Lag) on the 20th and was delivered to Asaba post office but the address of destination I gave was my house address in warri.

Now the tracking status is showing: delivery failed contact local post office. I'm in warri, how do I contact Asaba post office which happened to be the last place it was received.

Please help
Re: My Order From Aliexpress Fail To Deliver by Enosa1(m): 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
MOD please help push it to front page

Re: My Order From Aliexpress Fail To Deliver by Enosa1(m): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
bigtt76:
Go to the Asaba Post Office naaa? Abi you nor sabi where e de? angry

Babe, I'm in warri na, transporting to and fro Asaba is another expense o
Re: My Order From Aliexpress Fail To Deliver by bigtt76(f): 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hmmmm undecided If the parcel is worth it, then its worth taking the trip grin

Enosa1:
Babe, I'm in warri na, transporting to and fro Asaba is another expense o
Re: My Order From Aliexpress Fail To Deliver by Enosa1(m): 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
bigtt76:
Hmmmm undecided If the parcel is worth it, then its worth taking the trip grin

The parcel is important but ehn...I expected them to transport it to warri post office not Asaba cry
Re: My Order From Aliexpress Fail To Deliver by Enosa1(m): 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
Please my importing and exporting nairalanders come to my aid @sorextee, Protein0
Re: My Order From Aliexpress Fail To Deliver by Protein0: 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
Enosa1:
Please my importing and exporting nairalanders come to my aid @sorextee, Protein0
go to Asaba to collect it
Re: My Order From Aliexpress Fail To Deliver by bigtt76(f): 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
If na me, I won't even sleep sef. NIPOST wee not transport only your parcel, they might be waiting to get a sizeable number going to Warri from Asaba ....don't forget the State HQ for NIPOST will be at Asaba not Warri. The more you delay, the more you risk it missing dear.

Enosa1:
The parcel is important but ehn...I expected them to transport it to warri post office not Asaba cry
Re: My Order From Aliexpress Fail To Deliver by iliyande(m): 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
bigtt76:
If na me, I won't even sleep sef. NIPOST wee not transport only your parcel, they might be waiting to get a sizeable number going to Warri from Asaba ....don't forget the State HQ for NIPOST will be at Asaba not Warri. The more you delay, the more you risk it missing dear.

No, you hardly loss any item in Nipost this days. If you did not get it, you will be refunded by the seller.
Re: My Order From Aliexpress Fail To Deliver by Enosa1(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
bigtt76:

OK dear, guess I have no choice but transport down to Asaba. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Order From Aliexpress Fail To Deliver by Enosa1(m): 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
iliyande:

No, you hardly loss any item in Nipost this days. If you did not get it, you will be refunded by the seller.

I really hope so o, anyway I want to contact a friend in asaba to see if he can help me retrieve it.

1 Like

Re: My Order From Aliexpress Fail To Deliver by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:33am On Sep 08, 2019
Enosa1:

Please help
Please were you able to get the item at asaba. I have similar problem
Re: My Order From Aliexpress Fail To Deliver by Enosa1(m): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Please were you able to get the item at asaba. I have similar problem
It was later sent from Asaba to my choice post-office in Warri. Just exercise patience they will send you a text when it arrive.
Re: My Order From Aliexpress Fail To Deliver by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
Enosa1:
It was later sent from Asaba to my choice post-office in Warri. Just exercise patience they will send you a text when it arrive.
Ok. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol / Attention Seun: Delete Every Stolen Id / Account, Don't Tarnish Nl! / Manchester United Player Salaries 2015-16 – (£203 Million Wage Bill)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.