Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Help Please Before I Commit Suicide - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Please Before I Commit Suicide (1727 Views)

My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House / My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone / 'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please Before I Commit Suicide by lizakon001(f): 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
I always feel depressed and unhappy each time I go back to the house from school. I wish I have money so I can leave his house. Each time I look at him I get really angry. Nothing good comes out from his mouth concerning his children. He is very abusive and mocks the little effort we do. Sometimes I wish I had no father. How will a father be so wicked to his children. Always looking for a way to make us inferior. I am just tried of this whole thing of staying with parent but as at now that I don't have money. I don't know what to do
Re: Help Please Before I Commit Suicide by dingbang(m): 11:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
Send your account details so I can share with you from the little I have.

1 Like

Re: Help Please Before I Commit Suicide by bujebudanu1(m): 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
lizakon001:
I always feel depressed and unhappy each time I go back to the house from school. I wish I have money so I can leave his house. Each time I look at him I get really angry. Nothing good comes out from his mouth concerning his children. He is very abusive and mocks the little effort we do. Sometimes I wish I had no father. How will a father be so wicked to his children. Always looking for a way to make us inferior. I am just tried of this whole thing of staying with parent but as at now that I don't have money. I don't know what to do

Pay less attention to the unnecessary things your parents say.

They talk to make you stronger , work hard for you to be successful.

All parents are like that in one way or the other

3 Likes

Re: Help Please Before I Commit Suicide by Herdsmen: 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
Stay focused..dream big..and prove him wrong..

Someday he will be proud of you..

Don't forget..
It's God first.

1 Like

Re: Help Please Before I Commit Suicide by lizakon001(f): 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
bujebudanu1:

The man own worst. He is devil himself. I want to leave the house
Re: Help Please Before I Commit Suicide by lizakon001(f): 11:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
Herdsmen:
Stay focused..dream big..and prove him wrong..

Someday he will be proud of you..

Don't forget..
It's God first.
I have tire o. He makes me depressed and think alot. He is very abusive
Re: Help Please Before I Commit Suicide by lizakon001(f): 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
Sometimes I feel as if I don't have a father but an Uncle. No love at all. Even some Uncles sef are supportive emotionally and otherwise. This one no way
Re: Help Please Before I Commit Suicide by Herdsmen: 11:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
lizakon001:
I have tire o. He makes me depressed and think alot. He is very abusive

Yeah...

Just focus on that ambition..let it propell you..

Think about your tomorrow.. where you want to see yourself 5years or maybe 10years from today..

Wake each day believing your close.. anytime he abuse your or get you worked u..just tell your self..is a matter of time ..you be a boss..

Stay happy.. forget every negative energy around..stay positive..

Time have a way of getting things done
Re: Help Please Before I Commit Suicide by Ever8054: 12:02am On Aug 24, 2018
whenever he talks don't reply him...if you must talk back,use your local dialect... cause with the grammar I see here,one day the man might just kill you by him self......you want commit suicide to achieve what?...I beg make I carry my water dey go its non of my business...

Re: Help Please Before I Commit Suicide by lizakon001(f): 12:06am On Aug 24, 2018
Herdsmen:

Yeah...

Just focus on that ambition..let it propell you..

Think about your tomorrow.. where you want to see yourself 5years or maybe 10years from today..

Wake each day believing your close.. anytime he abuse your or get you worked u..just tell your self..is a matter of time ..you be a boss.. My dear staying with an abusive father is another thing o. It involves my life first o

Stay happy.. forget every negative energy around..stay positive..

Time have a way of getting things done
Re: Help Please Before I Commit Suicide by lizakon001(f): 12:11am On Aug 24, 2018
Ever8054:
whenever he talks don't reply him...if you must talk back,use your local dialect... cause with the grammar I see here,one day the man might just kill you by him self......you want commit suicide to achieve what?...I beg make I carry my water dey go its non of my business...
pls I need mature advice. Don't come here and make me feel worst. If you were in my shoes you would have understand better

1 Like

Re: Help Please Before I Commit Suicide by OneCorner: 2:37am On Aug 24, 2018
Commit suicide?
Kingsatan koman see ur people here oo
Re: Help Please Before I Commit Suicide by KingSatan: 7:04am On Aug 24, 2018
lizakon001:

My Dear, Its my handiwork. I know how you feel and I will advice you to take it easy with your father and concentrate on your studies. Soon you will graduate, start a business and leave the house. Till then, please take it easy on yourself. Nevertheless, if you still don't take my advice as a God, then get a rope and do the needful. I will be waiting for your sweet human wine and a photo of your stretched tongue.
Re: Help Please Before I Commit Suicide by Tocynone(m): 10:23am On Aug 24, 2018
Op, I was once in a situation like this to the extent that I left home to unknown destination. I really suffered but at the end I’m proud of my self. My advice, find a part time teaching/lesson job when you’re on holiday and thank me later
Re: Help Please Before I Commit Suicide by lizakon001(f): 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
olasehinde365:
ok
Re: Help Please Before I Commit Suicide by lizakon001(f): 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
olasehinde365:
. Account name: Okon Elizabeth, Bank: First Bank plc, Account number: 3086906730. Number 08130809089. Thank you
Re: Help Please Before I Commit Suicide by iupac120: 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
bujebudanu1:

@Lizakon001
sometimes our parents abusive words is the way of strengthening our purpose in life.
Don't take it too hard on your dad because he's trying to teach you perhaps in wrong terms. Always tell him that the abusive words are not good for his children but calmly.
And, remove the thought of not going home far from you and always be a good girl so that your parents will always be proud of you.
God bless!

1 Like

Re: Help Please Before I Commit Suicide by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
I was in the same shoe two years ago, my two siblings ran away from home because of my dad and the day I talked to him about it, he sent me packing. Today I have peace of mind, no more high blood pressure living with our former neighbor who are very accommodating...
Some fathers will never understand until time make them understand

2 Likes

Re: Help Please Before I Commit Suicide by chiommy123(f): 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
If you can't talk with him invite an uncle or someone that will explain to him and help him understand what he is doing and how its going to affect him in future.

1 Like

Re: Help Please Before I Commit Suicide by romenna: 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
this is supposed to be a stepping stone for u na.
quick quick graduate and start hustling ur way to success.
who needs a father to succeed in life?
i lost my dad @10 and i was still able to build my own house @29.
i doubled my hustle.

3 Likes

Re: Help Please Before I Commit Suicide by lizakon001(f): 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
Chidebless111:
I was in the same shoe two years ago, my two siblings ran away from home because of my dad and the day I talked to him about it, he sent me packing. Today I have peace of mind, no more high blood pressure living with our former neighbor who are very accommodating...
Some fathers will never understand until time make them understand
me I don't have anyone to run to since he stop us from making friends. My Aunty and Uncles are not with us. High blood pressure no be small o. I always live in fear sef. Thinking of what the next moment holds for me. Even if I leave, no money for feeding or rent. He won't give me the money.
Re: Help Please Before I Commit Suicide by lizakon001(f): 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
chiommy123:
If you can't talk with him invite an uncle or someone that will explain to him and help him understand what he is doing and how its going to affect him in future.
I want to invite a counselor. If he will listen
Re: Help Please Before I Commit Suicide by yvelchstores(f): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
It hasn't gotten to the point of contemplating suicide. You are still young that's why u think this is such a big challenge, soon u will face D world on Ur two feet and realize that in life, challenges must come and this one is nothing compared to the one in Ur future which u still have to conquer so take it easy. Someone said u shld get a job while at home for D hols. Even if it's sales girl. Be calm

2 Likes

Re: Help Please Before I Commit Suicide by chiommy123(f): 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
lizakon001:
I want to invite a counselor. If he will listen
you need someone he respects and listens to. Probably from his family or his pastor

1 Like

Re: Help Please Before I Commit Suicide by lizakon001(f): 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
Is not easy staying in an abusive home o

1 Like

Re: Help Please Before I Commit Suicide by lizakon001(f): 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
That is why I am always getting angry with women who stay in marriages because of the children. No love, no companionship, no happiness and joy and they still stay and make their children suffer. I'm angry now

1 Like

Re: Help Please Before I Commit Suicide by Chubhie: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
lizakon001:
That is why I am always getting angry with women who stay in marriages because of the children. No love, no companionship, no happiness and joy and they still stay and make their children suffer. I'm angry now
Please go easy on yourself. Let this temporal pain and discomfort forge you into a better person.

Refuse to let your spirit be broken. I offer you my friendship if you ever need me.
Re: Help Please Before I Commit Suicide by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
dingbang:
2040792581, bro pls help me too, this week i only look up to God.
Re: Help Please Before I Commit Suicide by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
olasehinde365:
sir pls help me too, this weekend i only look up to God, no amount is small. 2040792581

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Envy Married Men! / How To Command Respect Without Being A Jerk: 11 Actionable Ways / Advise Me Like A Brother Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.