Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone (43219 Views)

My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House / Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Lessons123: 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
Dear Nairalanders,

Sequel to my thread about me investing over 30 million in my wife and she is ungrateful https://www.nairaland.com/6756674/wife-ungrateful.

Yesterday I asked her I wanted to check her phone and she started to delete some email messages and when I asked her to show me as it was still in the thrash yet to be fully deleted she tried to jump off the balcony of the two storey building.

I called my parents as she said she wanted to jump off and commit suicide, she said if I leave the balcony for her to use her phone she would not commit suicide.

We managed to drag her back and then she asked that she wants to be alone in her room and speak to her dad, we allowed her as we knew she was going to delete the email.

Nairalanders please what do you think she is up to please, bear in mind that I also observed she records our conversations when we have issues but that had been settled. I am still in the Marraige but sincerely I am shocked, this her move was really extremely sinister. Please advise me on my next steps, though I have started some already.

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Dear Nairalanders,

Sequel to my thread about me investing over 30 million in my wife and she is ungrateful https://www.nairaland.com/6756674/wife-ungrateful. Yesterday I asked her I wanted to check her phone and she started to delete some email messages and when I asked her to show me as it was still in the thrash yet to be fully deleted she tried to jump off the balcony of the two storey building I called my parents as she said she wanted to jump off and commit suicide, she said if I leave the balcony for her to use her phone she would not commit suicide. We managed to drag her back and then she asked that she wants to be alone in her room and speak to her dad, we allowed her as we knew she was going to delete the email. Nairalanders please what do you think she is up to please, bear in mind that I also observed she records our conversations when we have issues but that had been settled. I am still in the Marraige but sincerely I am shocked, this her move was really extremely sinister. Please advise me on my next steps, though I have started some already.
I love my life, well being and sanity... Work with this principle, and without emotions. I repeat WITHOUT EMOTIONS, no matter the cost

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by NoahHadNoArk: 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Another SIMPle matter grin

398 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by olukaygold(m): 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
Im getting scared of marriage with all these news im reading about Marital issues on nairaland...Man go hustle out from grass to grace and still later settle down with one ungrateful woman, just common peaceful home,would be very difficult to offer by her. Future is female indeed.. sad.

244 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by sisisioge: 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
Your fulllishness is becoming irritating....imagine still asking for advice knowing with all the evidences you've gathered. Someone you should run far away from....but first,go to the police to register your voice first. He get why!

318 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by chatinent: 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
she tried to jump off the balcony of the two storey building I called my parents as she said she wanted to jump off and commit suicide

You are too soft.

She wanted to commit suicide. So? You for tell am to do it naw. She think to commit suicide na beans?

How come after everything you are still asking us what we think?

256 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Chimeluv(f): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
Story story..... tongue

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by GboyegaD(m): 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Are you just trying to engage us or you are real? You called your parents, she called her dad, and you are here asking for advice?

Maybe I should ask about the status of the business you opened for her to enable me understand the bigger picture.

In the meantime, count your teeth with your tongue.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by samwash(m): 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
You have to be smarter than her, before she take a step, you are five steps ahead . You can hack all her channels of communications if you care to kwn whasup.
I nor take pass this for this mata when the woman go fit kill her husband hide nothing go happen.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Karleb(m): 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
You should have told her to jump.

She was just threatening you.

Your dey cheat on you.
Dey chop your money.
E no fit maintain business.

E dey vex me sha. angry

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
... Very funny and fake story.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by socialmediaman: 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
It’s possible she wasn’t having issues with managing the business, maybe she was using the money to do something else, like build a house as plan B or maybe she has a secret bank account or something. You spent so much money on a woman you probably don’t know

… You could’ve done a better job with the investigation because no evidence, no case.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Arkadrob(m): 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
Some people will never cease to amaze shall!!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
I don't even think you are worthy to be a called a real man, not to talk of being a father, so you bring your family issues to nairaland... to get advice? Comfort? So they can hail you for your stupidity?? I pity your kids and wife. angry

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Richy4(m): 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
olukaygold:
Im getting scared of marriage with all these news im reading about Marital issues on nairaland...Man go hustle out from grass to grace and still later settle down with one ungrateful woman, just common peaceful home,would be very difficult to offer by her. Future is female indeed.. sad.

Don't be.. It's just that some people are too irritating with the choice they make in Life and the way they handle their family...

Look at it like a multiple choice questions presented to you in your school days....where questions in form of live puzzle is presented to u as a challenge... and u have the right to make a choice.... U go with whatever.... After the examination, and u were speaking about it with friends... and u tell them what u have chosen......U might find out that u were correct or u were wrong based on what u chose.....

Since Life presents real challenging puzzle @ all times to Families, how MR A handles his challenge might be different from how MR. B OR C solves their own puzzle of family life....And based on that, Some people don't just get it most times... and when they don't, they scream and attract peoples attention for help....In that process, petrify people who were about to go settle for their own life puzzle...So don't be Afraid...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Gadafii: 4:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
Op, invest another 30 million on her, to stop her from commiting suicide, that's what u should do.

m*m* man

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
Omo I don tire to dey see all these marriage/relationships matter upandan Nairaland.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Nicepoker(m): 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
gift0123:
I don't even think you are worthy to be a called a real man, not to talk of being a father, so you bring your family issues to nairaland... to get advice? Comfort? So they can hail you for your stupidity?? I pity your kids and wife. angry
you pity the useless wife. I see.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Kobojunkie: 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
Nairalanders please what do you think she is up to please, bear in mind that I also observed she records our conversations when we have issues but that had been settled. I am still in the Marraige but sincerely I am shocked, this her move was really extremely sinister. Please advise me on my next steps, though I have started some already.
We are not mind readers abeg! Ask your wife what she has been up to. If you suspect it was recordings that she was deleting, then be upfront about it. It is your marriage after all.undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by cococandy(f): 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
shocked
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Daniiel: 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
Abeg return her back to her father's house or you start acting weird too in the house so she wud feel uncomfortable

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by OloshoMan: 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
You're the weakest mangina in the world. You can't negotiate attraction. From your old posts it seems she married you for financial security and I'm sure you're not even attractive

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Foodqueen(f): 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
It's over.
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by kingsways: 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
WAO
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by OMYKROIN: 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
I've never read anything more useless and worthless than this in my life.
She wanted to commit suicide and you prevented her, when you'd want to commit yours you'll see no one will be there to prevent you idiot.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by BigYash: 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
Wale Adenuga productions..

Presents..

This is super stoooory..

Madam is using emotional blackmail on you, Mumu man. Na kill she go kill you next.. I hate SIMPs

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by BleedTears: 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lol emotional blackmailing
Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by tydi(m): 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
shocked

Stop taking the olosho of a wife ever serious again!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by DanseMacabre(m): 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lol. You wey for allow am jump make you know as you go start dey recoup your losses.

This new lease on life wey you give am so be prepared to pour another 30m down the drain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Omniman(m): 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
Damn mf.

Your wife just played yo....
angry
P.A nigga

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
I read the other thread:

You married a lunatic in place of a wife, but I suspect you're the kind of guy who gives her excessive freedom to do whatever she pleases, gives her cash every time she asks & allows her to spend it how she pleases without asking her to account for it?

Or how else did things get to the point where your wife's brother living under your roof disrespects you? And your wife has the guts to defend the disrespect?

You're not married. You're single.

I'd have told you to divorce her but you have a daughter with her and she's going to corrupt the little girl and turn her into a smaller version of herself.

But there may be a solution:

Give her and her brother 2-3 hours to vamoose the house.

Her people will call and I suspect you're the type who loves explaining yourself so you doesn't look as bad as being painted. DON'T DO THAT.

When anyone calls from her side, tell them you've "Gotten enough of her DISRESPECT and UNSERIOUSNESS and you'll not take such anymore." Don't say more than that and don't attempt explaining yourself even if they probe further (which they would).

If you still want her, you may reconcile (since they'll call for a meeting), but don't take her brother back and use that opportunity to SET BOUNDARIES and make sure to ENFORCE those boundaries.

But if you're taking the divorce option, consult with a lawyer over the possibility of you getting custody of your daughter. (I think unserious attitude may even work to your benefit, but the recordings she has on you may work against you.)

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone by steveneche(m): 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband / Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This / My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.