Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Lcd/led Tv Maintenance Tips - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lcd/led Tv Maintenance Tips (973 Views)

ATM Repair And Maintenance / Please Learning To Repair Tv Both LCD.LED And Phone Which One Is Better? / How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lcd/led Tv Maintenance Tips by Alleviator: 12:57am On Aug 24, 2018
LCD which means Liquid Crystal Display has become popular as a technology in TV sets today. The basic principle on which this works is that liquid crystal is placed between two sheets of clear material and is back lit to display an image. This is not the same as a plasma screen TV that works by lighting up small plasma cells filled with neon-xenon gas. Although LCD TVs are known for their sharp and clear displays, like every electrical gadget, they too can occasionally run into problems. These could vary from colored lines appearing on the screen to internal component failures that lead to the TV not coming on at all.

If you have a LED/LCD TV Repair at hand there are some basic aspects you would like to know. In this article and the series of articles that follow you will get to know general problems faced their solution and cost implications.

From a customer stand point the 5 general symptoms that you start seeing in the TV which needs your attention-

Knowing Video Issues in a LCD TV Repair?

This is the most common problem while encountering a LED/LCD/Plasma TV Repair. 55% of the TVs going for repair end up having this Issue. Video Issues can be anything from complete colour loss, Colour patches, lines on TV Screen, black spots on a TV, flickering of video in a row.

If Both Video & Audio Is Missing?

Second most frequent issue in a flat panel TV which is seen in almost 25% of the cases. As the heading suggests this is called complete black out in a LCD TV Repair. There is a common misconception on the repair charges for this problem and we will read more on this later.

What Is A-Audio Issue in a LCD TV Repair?

Almost 15% of the people face this issue. This looks like you are playing dumb charade with the TV trying to interpret what the video suggests. This is 3rd most frequently encountered issue in a LCD TV Repair. We will be discussing the causes and charges for this in later articles.

Remote and Connector Issues?

These combined with other issues constitute 5% of the problems faced by customers. While connector issues can become a nightmare other issues are fairly not very exhaustive. Connector issues generally cost Rs.650 - Rs.1000. While we have worked on servicing and repairing 1.8 M devices over years we follow science of examining raw data with the purpose of drawing conclusions about repair information. This analysis is used to train Engineers who visit your home for appliance repair jobs. We believe our engineers make superior technical decisions due to this and we disprove existing models or theories in Appliance Repair. What it means for you is fast quality repair at lower costs.

We have an on-ground team of engineers which deliver the service at your doorstep at a time selected by you through our Android App or through the call in number 0703 092 3657. Our aim is to provide a hassle free service at affordable prices and empower you with a technology platform which gives you a ready reference to your appliance repair needs when you need it most.our approach facilitates preventive maintenance through easy to do DIY diagnostics that everyone can do it by himself at home.

FREQUENT LCD/LED PROBLEMS AND POSSIBLE MAINTAINANCE TIPS

After my LCD TV started displaying vertical colored lines across the screen, I replaced the T-con board and the main board. However, the problem still persists. What could be causing this?

Based on what you have said, if you have replaced both the boards, it seems like the fault lies with your actual LCD panel. You could replace it but it is very expensive to do so. For more information on replacing it, contact us at Alleviatoresara Engineering Services by clicking here: https://www.yourtotalneeds.com/contact-us/
A more economical way would be to try and recover a part of your costs by selling the boards on eBay, along with other TV parts, and look for a new TV to replace this one instead.

I have a red light that blinks next to the power light on my three year old LCD TV which refuses to turn on. I checked the cable, rebooted the TV and unplugged it as well for a while. How can I fix the problem?

This is not an unusual problem. Very often, what happens is that either the power supply fails or a few caps in the power supply fail. To fix this, you would need to replace a few components. You could do this on your own if you have soldering and test equipment along with some electronic repair experience. However, if you are not confident doing this on your own it’s always better to hire a professional. Also, get in touch with Samsung and explain your problem. Depending on the nature of your case, they may fix the problem free of charge as well.

How do I get rid of pink dots on my LCD TV screen?

Details: They initially reduce in number when I switch the TV off and then on again but come back later. 

It is possible that you have a problem with your power supply capacitors. You could attempt to fix this on....Read More here>> https://www.yourtotalneeds.com/2018/08/23/lcd-led-maintenance-tips/

Re: Lcd/led Tv Maintenance Tips by bodnel: 1:02am On Oct 13, 2018
Good morning techies. Pls I have a Samsung 26 inches LCD ,which refuse to power Up , here is the detached power board
How much would it cost me to get it fixed please

I reside in egbeda Lagos

Re: Lcd/led Tv Maintenance Tips by Rollitout: 9:19am On Oct 13, 2018
The down part of my flat screen TV has a blurring color which is fast spreading to the rest of the screen, please what can I do to stop it ?

(1) (Reply)

Affordable PMP Training With New 2021 Update / Wetin Dey Happen With Uacn. / Nipr,cipm Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.