Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

African Americans Have Culture Too Africans Are Making Money Off Of It!!! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / African Americans Have Culture Too Africans Are Making Money Off Of It!!! (505 Views)

The Rift Between African-Americans And Recent African Immigrants To The US / African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land / Why Do Black Americans Feel Bad They Don't Have Culture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Americans Have Culture Too Africans Are Making Money Off Of It!!! by AAQueenChi: 2:22am On Aug 24, 2018
First of All, AAS do have a culture you're a fool if you think otherwise Hip-hop is only 40 years old and it is worldwide there are rappers everywhere rapping like us and sing like us and dressing like us. White Americans might not have culture but we do down to the way we dress are music and food even African American weddings are different than white American weddings. I don't see why Africans feel as tho they are better than us I want to ask why? We both come from the hood and as far as I can tell your hoods are far worse than ours way-way worse you talk shit about us killing each other and drugs but as far as I can tell you kill each just fine without the guns, You have drugs and do them you are so quick to talk about Section 8 but you guys NEED section 8 badly what is a country that doesn't help and feeds their people? That's not a good country if you ask me yet Africans come to my country that my ancestors died for and act stuck up and better than us when you came from a place and hood far worse than us. why do you act this way?

Africans: WE DONT LIKE YOUR LIFESTYLE!

AAS: But don't you all do the same thing? drugs? killing? Prostitutes? Clubbing Alcohol? Sex? Baby mamas? scammers? voodoo bullshit killings?

Africans: WELL YOU ALL ARE LAZY!

AAS: but don't you have lazy mfs too? people, who sell drugs? people who would rather be a scammer? people who think voodoo is real and make them money? Don't you guys have homeless people too? Don't you guys have Gangs too? Or is it you resent us for having it good and you have to work twice as hard? Is that our fault our people was taken as slaves? We are sorry you are suffering and we have it a little better than you.

AFRICANS : Well all of Africa isn't poor we have big houses and nice cities too!! White people travel here all the time!!!!!!!!!

AAS: I know....But you all are not in big houses only the rich people who don't let their food sit on the stove and collected maggots before you heat it up again only the people who lights doesn't get cut off, Only the people who don't have to buy water and wash there clothes on the side of the house in a bucket. Half of your roads are red dirt and there is trash in the streets and your beaches are dirty. White people come there to take what you take for granted That isn't something to brag about it just shows some of you are not smart enough to take from your own land what whites are stealing from you. You even have racist white people on your land that created communities that won't allow you in and call you animals and savages yet you brag about the white folks coming there too steal from you, You treat them better than you treat your own.

AFRICANS: The white police kill you because you are savages and uneducated!!

AAS: Your very own black African police kill and rob you, Our police kill us because we are black and we come from Africa they wouldn't think twice before they killed you and you were born in Africa. And Actually, American stats show that education in Africa is wayyy lower than American education.

AFRICANS: BUTS STATS SHOW THAT LARGE AMOUNTS OF AFRICAN AMERICANS ARE UNEMPLOYED

AAS: That's true, But guess what A lot of US are not employed by others but a large percentage have their own business that's why we are not employed we have businesses and a lot of us are talented starting up on youtube making over 10k a month we may not be employed by other business but we are making money even by starting our own businesses out of our very own homes and people who sell drugs which is nothing to brag about But we are not lazy baby.

Ps. You talk about AAS getting Government assistant but you get a hell out a lot more from OUR GOVERNMENT that's why Trump called Africa a shit hole we help you more than you help yourselves think about that next time you open your fucking mouth about African Americans when you flock to MY COUNTRY THAT MY ANCESTORS DIED FOR WHILE YOURS JUST SAT AND WATCH. You watch your own people go through slavery and you didn't do anything and that's why AAS don't Bleep with you cowards you can't even stick up for self while your own government bleeps you, You can never be strong than us we went through hell on our own you are nowhere better than us.

Now you may start insulting me and my people because that's what Africans do best talk shit when the truth hurts because that's all you know how to do.
Re: African Americans Have Culture Too Africans Are Making Money Off Of It!!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:23am On Aug 24, 2018
Truth is bitter.......
Re: African Americans Have Culture Too Africans Are Making Money Off Of It!!! by livinus009(m): 2:45am On Aug 24, 2018
Deep!
Re: African Americans Have Culture Too Africans Are Making Money Off Of It!!! by okwabayi(m): 7:45am On Aug 24, 2018
I’ll read this later. OP really has a lot on her mind.
Re: African Americans Have Culture Too Africans Are Making Money Off Of It!!! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
tongue
Re: African Americans Have Culture Too Africans Are Making Money Off Of It!!! by banku: 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
You may not like what she wrote, actually I have heard worse.

But let us be sincere, I would say worse if I was in her position. She knows Africans well because she is married to one. Sometimes, I feel disgusted myself when I hear Africans go on attacking African Americans. Its like the coal calling kettle black.

Look at all the discrimination African Americans go through from childhood to adult, yet some of them succeed against all odds!

This is why some of them detest Africans. Actually, most of them are jealous of Africans because they think Africans take advantage of all the set aside for education, jobs and businesses.

A very famous one told me he did not mind if the poor ones from Africa take advantage of these set aside for them but got mad because these are children of looters that have enough money to train their children abroad. True!

But there are also ignorant African Americans that would not face their real problem, white man. They will rather take their anger out on one another and hate Africans for no reason. Generally, they are most hostile to people that look like them and respect their enemy - many whites, not all.

Africans and African Americans must get informed and educated to respect one another.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Notable Moment In The History Of Nigeria / Nigeria Wants Its Stolen Bronze Statues Back, But The British Offered To Loan it / HIZTORYBOX ll Top 5 Types Of Yoruba Tribal Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.