Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? (18417 Views)

Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison / 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes / Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Jodasy: 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
Meeen.All of them are digusting. The one that resist all attempty to be killed no matter what you apply is German cockcroach..They multiply like wat I can't describe.They never grow in size but multiply like sand.One mistakenly enter your house,Sorry is your second name because they can never be extincted
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Manweysabi(m): 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
If you're still battling with bed bugs... buy 'Dress Force' apply in your room... thank me later
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
justtruth88miSt:

ur room is very dirty... u wil soon kill Python inside...i m sure also that Rocheas and Buds are ur very close room mate.

Una just like to dey open mouth... What you see are decoders.. I have two decoders on each other one very old and one newer. Behind I have my shoe polish hidden cos of my children and then my TV.

Guy, if u wan abuse, no abuse me biko
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
dingbang:
describe the working principle of this object.

It has light that attracts the mosquitoes... Then as they get close to the light, they get sucked in by the fan that is in there and it will keep blowing them till they dry up. It uses USB and you can power it using power bank or usb socket.

My wife bought only four to test and we are using only two... Remaining two.
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
bendike:

Please what is the name of the mosquito killer in the picture? How much and where can i get it?
Mosquitoes wan wound me and my kids. We are allergic to insecticide and all have stuffy nose and throat after using even after staying out of the house for hours after flitting, We now use Odomos cream which is not convenient.

It was my wife that bought them to sell ... Buying only four to test but we are using only two out of it. Planning to bring in more. It works with USB power and not battery powered... So either you have an inverter or light to power it overnight or you have power bank to power it...

She said she is selling for 3k.

We are in Lagos (Oworonsoki/Gbagada/Ikoyi) and remember, we have only two left for sale.

You can contact me on WhatsApp 08054013895
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

What is this device?

It's a mosquito catcher that uses electricity... Either plugged into usb socket or power bank. It sucks mosquito in
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
MOSICATED5:
pls how does this light work for mosquitoes. What's the name and how can I get it. Thanks

It attracts them and there is a fan in there that sucks them in trapping them in and eventually dries them out. It caught up to twenty one time... I live in a mosquito ridden area. And I can't just be using insecticide every night...

Well, my wife brought in four pcs to test and we are using two presently

1 Like

Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Martinez19(m): 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
Bed bugs are the worse. They are impossible to eradicate, a single bed bug in your house can colonise your house within two weeks; they will irreversible stain your foams, walls, sofas, books etc. with their gathering and small black dots(maybe it's their poo grin) and they cause great discomfort and distress bites bring.

They are vicious and smart attackers. They are good at locating you and they know how to run and hide strategically. If you kill them by smashing them, you will have to cope with the disgusting odour that comes from them and the near irreversible stain from the smashed body.
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by havilla(f): 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
mudiana:
o boy! Shey u serious like this so. If this na true, e don finish as Jesus talk for cross.
best believe bed bugs are way more common Abroad than in Nigeria
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by Nelsizzy(m): 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
IamJames:

Then it's obvious you haven't had an encounter with bedbugs, bro your life will never remain the same.
Hahaha
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by MhizSuccess(f): 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
stano2:
RATS!!! .. Mosquitoes can't wake me up once i have slept.
I don't know for bed bugs(haven't seen one before).

A rat bit my palm in night class that year, i woke up bleeding from two spots.

Rats chewed everything chewable from under the fridge when transformer got spoilt for months.

RATS chewed my friend's earpiece, his boxers, a polo and a shirt. (it welcomed him).

A rat came close to my head in the night where i kept bread and biscuits I'll eat in the morning, I was keeping it away from the rat, it came close and started chewing it, the noise woke me up. I shouted so loud when i flashed my torchlight and saw the rat, had to remove bread and kept it far where it would eat it and let me be.

RATS will chew poisoned crayfish and nothing will happen, some can even differentiate poisoned crayfish from the one not poison. Big rats will even run away with your gum book trap and come back stronger, with experience.

I hate rats, put a rat before me i won't still kill it instead I'll take off.
Don't know how to overcome this fear of RATS.
LMAO. I can't believe I laughed out loud.
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
Na bedbugs oo
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by dingbang(m): 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
nairalandbuzz:

It has light that attracts the mosquitoes... Then as they get close to the light, they get sucked in by the fan that is in there and it will keep blowing them till they dry up. It uses USB and you can power it using power bank or usb socket.

My wife bought only four to test and we are using only two... Remaining two.
ok how much is this product and can it be gotten from the market easily?
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by luminouz(m): 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
Martinez19:
Bed bugs are the worse. They are impossible to eradicate, a single bed bug in your house can colonise your house within two weeks; they will irreversible stain your foams, walls, sofas, books etc. with their gathering and small black dots(maybe it's their poo grin) and they cause great discomfort and distress bites bring.

They are vicious and smart attackers. They are good at locating you and they know how to run and hide strategically. If you kill them by smashing them, you will have to cope with the disgusting odour that comes from them and the near irreversible stain from the smashed body.
How would u know...have u been beaten by Cimex Lextularus before??
Sucked so much u look pale as fvck grin
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by babra19: 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
Meloshi:

I can't tolerate bed bugs they run faster than cheetah after e don bite you... before you say Jack e Don disappear
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by mrwhite101: 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
Abeg no carry bed bug near my street. Let me be winning and dinning with my rat. #BedBugShior
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by LaExpert: 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
bamasite:
Bed bugs connote dirtiness especially in this age.

Rats also connote dirtiness and over crowding/congestion.

Mosquitoes! This one weak me. Even sniper no dey kill them again

The bold is a very common misconception.

They aren't attracted to dirt. If you're unlucky to pick them from a hotel, bus or wherever, they'll breed in your house however clean it is.
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by wemmy01(m): 6:13am On Aug 25, 2018
nairalandbuzz:
No choice...

I caught three small rats in my house today after a long time I have used rat gum and the one attached is for mosquitoes in my room that works like magic...

What is this and can u explain how it is used.
Also how efficient is to?
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by ab11baddo(m): 9:41am On Aug 25, 2018
All my life....I have never seen any insect so evil like bedbugs...believe me I will be happier if I am dealing with mosquitoes or Rats but bedbugs !!!
First, they are Asexual ie they reproduce by themselves...no need of mating with male or female...One can actually produce 1000 thousand in hours talkless of two!!!
Second, they can habitate in clean or dirty environment so its not really a question of your environment being dirty unlike Rats and Mosquitoes..bedbugs can migrate if they see a blood source...they sense body temperature from distance!!! Believe me!!
Third, they occupy furnitures, Electronics , travelling boxes, clothes, shoes, leathers etc they can be anywhere !! I was giving a presentation then I noticed one crawled out of my jean trousers zip!!! I was embarrassed, thank God no one noticed!! Not that I know of sha...
Fourth, they are difficult to kill!!!!!? Trust me I have tried everything....one which came close to being the solution was a mixture of Sniper and kerosene...but after a day I noticed it didn't kill all...some survived!!! I tried Sundrying...bedbugs so smart that they can bore hole quick enough to hide from sunlight...I took all my infested belongings and burnt it which was the lasting Solution
Believe me, Rat and Mosquitoes are child's play compared to BedBugs (BB or Idun)
Most of our institutions now are greatly affected....OAU and Unilag notably...if u have any siblings from these universities take precaution oh!!
These things can drive u to madness and even suicide. Imaging having to scratch your body every now and then!!! I actually considered committing suicide in my own room just to end the torture...Its Crazy like that my people!!!
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by mykell89(m): 10:37am On Aug 25, 2018
The day you experience bed bugs, u will that mosquites and rats are your very very very good friends grin
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by mykell89(m): 10:38am On Aug 25, 2018
The day you experience bed bugs, u will know that mosquites and rats are your very very very good friends grin
Re: Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? by din1911(m): 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2018
For about a month my cousin was bitten by bed bugs, from which she had big red spots on her body. She was very tormented and these spots itched terribly embarassed. For rats, I bought good poison for the money. Before buying found reviews of best rat poisons https://bighomechores.com/best-rat-poisons/, I really liked it. Now nobody is afraid of rats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Destroys Over 1 Million Expired AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccines / 150 Nigerian Doctors Ready For Exams To Enable Them Practice In The UK / Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.