Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Jeep Is Crazy!! Here's Why You Should Get One!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Jeep Is Crazy!! Here's Why You Should Get One!! (3605 Views)

Nigerian Man Builds A Mini Jeep, Calls It Crazy Camel / A Jeep Climbs Up Near Vertical Rock (Photos, Video) / Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jeep Is Crazy!! Here's Why You Should Get One!! by ivoryhouse(m): 6:27am On Aug 24, 2018
Here are a few jeep memes to brighten your day and hopefully get you to dump your toyota and get a jeep! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jeep Is Crazy!! Here's Why You Should Get One!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:28am On Aug 24, 2018
Nice one...

SUVs on fleek!
Re: Jeep Is Crazy!! Here's Why You Should Get One!! by ivoryhouse(m): 6:28am On Aug 24, 2018
Jeeping is living!!!!!

Re: Jeep Is Crazy!! Here's Why You Should Get One!! by ivoryhouse(m): 6:31am On Aug 24, 2018
Jeeping improves your relationship with your neighbors too!! cool

Re: Jeep Is Crazy!! Here's Why You Should Get One!! by ivoryhouse(m): 6:33am On Aug 24, 2018
And when other brands like the ,,ta's and ..da's try it.... cool

Re: Jeep Is Crazy!! Here's Why You Should Get One!! by ivoryhouse(m): 6:35am On Aug 24, 2018
Jeepadiction is good addiction cool cool cool grin

Re: Jeep Is Crazy!! Here's Why You Should Get One!! by ivoryhouse(m): 6:36am On Aug 24, 2018
..and if you need a ladder, you're doing it right!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jeep Is Crazy!! Here's Why You Should Get One!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:38am On Aug 24, 2018
Lol cheesy grin, OP, where did you get all these interesting SUV memes from?!
This is so hilarious mehn! cheesy grin wink
Re: Jeep Is Crazy!! Here's Why You Should Get One!! by ivoryhouse(m): 6:41am On Aug 24, 2018
post=70555194:
Lol cheesy grin, OP, where did you get all these interesting SUV memes from?!
This is so hilarious mehn! cheesy grin wink
I'm laughin out Loud myself..found them on pinterest.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jeep Is Crazy!! Here's Why You Should Get One!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:52am On Aug 24, 2018
ivoryhouse:

I'm laughin out Loud myself..found them on pinterest.. grin grin grin grin
Good compilation.
Re: Jeep Is Crazy!! Here's Why You Should Get One!! by Lomprico2: 6:58am On Aug 24, 2018
Nice one cool
Re: Jeep Is Crazy!! Here's Why You Should Get One!! by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 24, 2018
angry You don't mean it.
Re: Jeep Is Crazy!! Here's Why You Should Get One!! by ivoryhouse(m): 7:06am On Aug 24, 2018
Sorry guys, I can't help myself this morning.. grin
Re: Jeep Is Crazy!! Here's Why You Should Get One!! by Kharol1234: 7:15am On Aug 24, 2018
grin
Re: Jeep Is Crazy!! Here's Why You Should Get One!! by Alejoc(m): 7:26am On Aug 24, 2018
Wow.... I love this!
Re: Jeep Is Crazy!! Here's Why You Should Get One!! by ivoryhouse(m): 7:29am On Aug 24, 2018
jeepaddicted..if you know, you know cool

Re: Jeep Is Crazy!! Here's Why You Should Get One!! by ivoryhouse(m): 7:31am On Aug 24, 2018
you must be caraddicted to have come this far..now, upgrade! grin grin grin grin
and if you notice the car(and not the babe behind the wheel..), please keep reading.. cool cool cool grin grin grin

Re: Jeep Is Crazy!! Here's Why You Should Get One!! by ivoryhouse(m): 7:34am On Aug 24, 2018
be nice to a jeep, he may give you, and your ride a ride home some ;Dday..if you know, you know! cool cool cool cool

Re: Jeep Is Crazy!! Here's Why You Should Get One!! by ivoryhouse(m): 7:36am On Aug 24, 2018
ever wandered why everyone stares at you when you're behind the wheels of a jeep?

Re: Jeep Is Crazy!! Here's Why You Should Get One!! by ivoryhouse(m): 7:38am On Aug 24, 2018
grin grin grin

Re: Jeep Is Crazy!! Here's Why You Should Get One!! by ivoryhouse(m): 7:41am On Aug 24, 2018
you're definitely a jeepaddict..now, post that picture of your petrol sipper and type the magic words to freedom..'for sale' grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
TGIF

Re: Jeep Is Crazy!! Here's Why You Should Get One!! by arantess: 7:49am On Aug 24, 2018
Funny memes indeed grin
Re: Jeep Is Crazy!! Here's Why You Should Get One!! by radautoworks: 8:27am On Aug 24, 2018
ivoryhouse:
be nice to a jeep, he may give you, and your ride a ride home some ;Dday..if you know, you know! cool cool cool cool

Batman one is so true grin
Re: Jeep Is Crazy!! Here's Why You Should Get One!! by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 24, 2018
Lol.......jeep Wrangler is a beautiful car.......but i prefer to look badass in a badass 4runner
Re: Jeep Is Crazy!! Here's Why You Should Get One!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:44am On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Jeep Is Crazy!! Here's Why You Should Get One!! by ivoryhouse(m): 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
matanmi1972:
Nice one...SUVs on fleek!
what's the link for? smiley
Re: Jeep Is Crazy!! Here's Why You Should Get One!! by ivoryhouse(m): 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
Re: Jeep Is Crazy!! Here's Why You Should Get One!! by ivoryhouse(m): 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
Test drive any other brand, then test drive a jeep wrangler..and PLEASE here and share the feeling grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jeep Is Crazy!! Here's Why You Should Get One!! by EazyMoh(m): 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
What's wrong with the Liberty that Batman had fire a hot slap? I was seriously considering buying it last year.
Re: Jeep Is Crazy!! Here's Why You Should Get One!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
ivoryhouse:

..except one, it's not convertible grin grin grin

Fair enough. cheesy

EazyMoh:
What's wrong with the Liberty that Batman had fire a hot slap? I was seriously considering buying it last year.

Generally considered a mom/girl car, and is unreliableā€“like all Jeeps, lmao. OP just has a hard-on for North American/Italian mediocrity and unreliability. Jeeps are shite.
Re: Jeep Is Crazy!! Here's Why You Should Get One!! by EazyMoh(m): 6:25am On Aug 27, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

Fair enough. cheesy

Generally considered a mom/girl car, and is unreliableā€“like all Jeeps, lmao. OP just has a hard-on for North American/Italian mediocrity and unreliability. Jeeps are shite.
Lol! Thanks for the explanation.
But why would you look down on a Jeep to claim you a Jeep fan.
Anyway, I liked the Liberty because it was cheap and claimed by reviewers to be better at off roading than the Honda CRV.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Car On Hire Purchase Agreement. / Is It Safe To Convert D Injector Of A Car To Carburetor? / If You Own Any Of These Cars , Then You Are Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.