Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k (816 Views)

Pls I Need Practical Business Idea That Can Convert 200k To 400k Within 6 Months / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 24, 2018
Pls my fellow nairalanders... I want to venture into business with at least 500k capital that can yield me atleast 3k profit a day. Due to my present job, I will not be there all the time to monitor it... Also any biz idea that will not require renting of shop will be OK .....
Re: Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k by dingbang(m): 9:39am On Aug 24, 2018
Selling of new products ...
Re: Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 24, 2018
dingbang:
Selling of new products ...

Pls of what kind?
Re: Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k by donbachi(m): 9:45am On Aug 24, 2018
kennyklenz:
Pls my fellow nairalanders... I want to venture into business with at least 500k capital that can yield me atleast 3k profit a day. Due to my present job, I will not be there all the time to monitor it... Also any biz idea that will not require renting of shop will be OK .....
as a starter.don't venture into a business you will not monitor...as every business needs committment...save till you've saved enough to quit your present job.

2 Likes

Re: Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k by dingbang(m): 9:47am On Aug 24, 2018
kennyklenz:

Pls of what kind?
any kind, maybe beauty products, grooming products, wears, perfumes, wristwatches, household items, wrist bands, etc. You can enter amazon and scout for products that you can easily import from aliex express. Then after you have imported it, you give marketer to sell for you .
Re: Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k by AK6464(m): 9:49am On Aug 24, 2018
Garri Processing
Re: Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 24, 2018
donbachi:
as a starter.don't venture into a business you will not monitor...as every business needs committment...save till you've saved enough to quit your present job.

OK .....but I just want to make sure that the biz start bringing profit before I resign from work...fine....help with any one you have in mind which I can monitor cuz this almost 4weeks which I can't come up with anyone
Re: Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 24, 2018
AK6464:
Garri Processing

But I don't have the idea
Re: Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 24, 2018
If you are not ready to monitor any business, don't dare waste your money. See how your are projecting 3k daily as if it is easy with 500k. Am a businessman and some days you don't even sell 1kobo, talk more of profit of 3k.

Remember the higher your investment plus good location equals good profit.

I learnt the hard way.

3 Likes

Re: Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2018
ClixMaster:
If you are not ready to monitor any business, don't dare waste your money. See how your are projecting 3k daily as if it is easy with 500k. Am a businessman and some days you don't even sell 1kobo, talk more of profit of 3k.

Remember the higher your investment plus good location equals good profit.

I learnt the hard way.

U are right my dear ...God bless u for reminding me
Re: Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k by TissuePaper: 10:07am On Aug 24, 2018
If you are looking for an easier not forgetting risky way of getting money then you can invest in forex or sports betting... But then we all know these two investment avenues are not for the fainthearted wink.. Lol

Lalasticlala pls help this guy out with FP

1 Like

Re: Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 24, 2018
Pls how can I go about mini importation....I need guideline
Re: Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k by donbachi(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2018
kennyklenz:

OK .....but I just want to make sure that the biz start bringing profit before I resign from work...fine....help with any one you have in mind which I can monitor cuz this almost 4weeks which I can't come up with anyone
how about cashback...you attach it with any shop.though you are not to pay for a whole shop..and still have small change with..
Re: Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2018
kennyklenz:
Pls how can I go about mini importation....I need guideline
There are threads for that in business. Did it back then in 2012-14. Until Bubu came into power. Was quite profitable then. Not now, unless you have a shop to sale those products ready. Though you can still sale online but some buyers will still prefer coming to your shop even after contacting you online.
Re: Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2018
donbachi:
how about cashback...you attach it with any shop.though you are not to pay for a whole shop..and still have small change with..

Pls enlighten me about this cashback
Re: Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k by donbachi(m): 10:25am On Aug 24, 2018
kennyklenz:

Pls enlighten me about this cashback
have a discussion with your bank..they will guide you more.
Re: Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 24, 2018
ClixMaster:
Get me original memory cards and flash drives at a good rate. Will buy
msg me on whatsapp let's talk
Re: Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k by Heartbender: 10:49am On Aug 24, 2018
Pray. Do research. Make up your mind
Re: Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k by pepe4u: 11:10am On Aug 24, 2018
There's a business I have been during since 2012. You will make more than 10k daily depending on your location and you can start small and grow in the business. If you're interested in my kind of business kindly whatapp me. No charges, no E-book just want to share with us free of charge.
Whatsapp 07031127193

1 Like

Re: Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2018
pepe4u:
There's a business I have been during since 2012. You will make more than 10k daily depending on your location and you can start small and grow in the business. If you're interested in my kind of business kindly whatapp me. No charges, no E-book just want to share with us free of charge.
Whatsapp 07031127193

Pls why not share it here since is free of charge

2 Likes

Re: Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k by pepe4u: 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ok i will .
Re: Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 25, 2018
pepe4u:
Whatsapp 07031127193
Any company or an entrepreneur that need a sale representative or marketer with his own car, i have a car i can run the errands for any company or entrepreneur that wish to sell or have it services in Akure, ondo state should contact me on 09082198274 or 08064357013, email Ketikubamidele1985@gmail.com, i will take care of business or services in Akure with my own car.
Re: Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k by DadaStephen1(m): 3:23am On Aug 25, 2018
I belong to a global business network called CEOSHUB (Google Up) and since 2014 it has been so helpful.
It helps you generate business ideas because they have idea generation days.
You learn from experience of entrepreneurs and share yours from time to time.
CeosHub is active in 27 countries so you can build and expand your business reach.
They also have a cooperative society called CH Cooperative where serious members get funding.
The Nigerian group has so many give always every Saturday (Freebie Saturday) where different business owners give away products or services for free.
There's the physical meetup for members in each location to ascertain genuiness of members and curtail fraud.

This is an opportunity to grow your potentials.

Send....

JOIN CEOSHUB to +2349024500554

(1) (Reply)

Joining A Private Bus To Work / Billionaire Daughter Hauwa Indimi-yar'adua Welcomes Her First Child (Photos) / Who Need MTN Call Assist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.