Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,807 members, 7,841,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement (14476 Views)

Osimhen Paid ₦186 Million For Scoring Against Maduka Okoye / FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. / Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by JacksonOyibo: 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
smiley
Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by SmartyPants(m): 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
kerry57:
I said this, the press will follow u up Morata cos u can't live up to ur mouth. Talk less,train more and play better.

Sometimes the only way to deal with pressure is to embrace it.
Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by crusufixo(m): 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
This dude should just go back home (real Madrid)
I respect him as he is a good player
but he is just not premiership material
no matter how hard he tries
he is a la liga player...an in-to-in la liga player
it would be better he goes back to madrid, before chelsea boots him out
all the same, i wish him all the best
Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by painbrain(m): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
I no just like this morata......the guy better leave Chelsea or else dey go eat im career cheesy
Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by VictorOBVkings(m): 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2018
ecstasy357:
Yes, I believe Morata can do it if he was playing for a better team....even win the PFA player of the year.

Lazy club....killing players since d days of Mourinho. Please don't kill my Kovacic too

Hala_Madrid

Kovacic has come to stay here, deal with that and stop fooling yourself
Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by phemyj(m): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
ecstasy357:
Yes, I believe Morata can do it if he was playing for a better team....even win the PFA player of the year.

Lazy club....killing players since d days of Mourinho. Please don't kill my Kovacic too

Hala_Madrid
I THINK THERE ARE ELEMENTS OF CEMENT IN YOUR BRAINS. Killing players since... AND you keeping coming times without number to take a sKILLED 10 #mumuni4president
Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by chincuss(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
Please keep to ur words
Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by Hafeexla(m): 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
TissuePaper:
that ship has sailed
Ok Kosi wahala
Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by thundafire: 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
Too much watching costa
Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by bluecircle470: 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
cosmatika:
Why do chelshit always put pressure on players & coaches? It's only Satan dat does dat

Did you even read the storylines at all? 3 minutes will suffice
Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by TheBoy1740: 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
"Giroud despite not being a goal machine, have proven to be excellent in linkup players"

You can't read a simple blog post and not find 'stones'. Don't you people understand what editing means? Jeez
Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by ecstasy357(m): 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
phemyj:
I THINK THERE ARE ELEMENTS OF CEMENT IN YOUR BRAINS. Killing players since... AND you keeping coming times without number to take a sKILLED 10 #mumuni4president

Sorry boss!
That ya number 10 has been begging to play us but he's jes not good enough

#Hala_Madrid
Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by ecstasy357(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
VictorOBVkings:

Kovacic has come to stay here, deal with that and stop fooling yourself

OK everyone... Let's keep dreaming, but pls don't forget to wake up once its may, 2019

#Hala_madrid
Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by phemyj(m): 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
ecstasy357:

Sorry boss! That ya number 10 has been begging to play us but he's jes not good enough
#Hala_Madrid
THEN LEAV HIM ALON
Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by ecstasy357(m): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
phemyj:
THEN LEAV HIM ALON

NA HIM THEY RUSH US
Re: Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement by Kuanku: 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
I belive that Sarri will convert Morata into a lethal striker. The problem with Morata is that he has a confidence issue. He has all the attributes to become a top level striker. I hope that he will justify his price tag in this season and will show the world what he has in his locker.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra FA Introduces ‘football Made In Anambra’ / Messi: I'd Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary / Super Eagles Drop One Position In The Latest FIFA Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.