Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Video: Mr. P – “wokie Wokie” Ft. Nyanda - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Video: Mr. P – “wokie Wokie” Ft. Nyanda (10371 Views)

VIDEO: Mr. P – Zombie / Mr P "Cool It Down" Video Trending As No 1 On YouTube / Mr P - "Cool It Down" (Video) Peter Okoye (2) (3) (4)

Video: Mr. P – “wokie Wokie” Ft. Nyanda by Yarnvibes(f): 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
Mr. P premieres the new visual to his record “Wokie Wokie” featuring defunct Brick & Lace member, Nyanda

Not letting his guard down, shortly after the audio release of the record “Wokie Wokie” , Mr. P comes through with the musical video which is quite enchanting.

The dance hall video set in a party scene flaunts the Rastafarian flag colours and on this video, Mr. P fights for his love interest, Nyanda.

This is an action packed video, hit below and share your thoughts.

http://kikiotolu.com/video-premiere-mr-p-wokie-wokie-ft-nyanda/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWnbpX6WD74

Re: Video: Mr. P – “wokie Wokie” Ft. Nyanda by ellagabs(f): 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
this jam is dope!
if you feel otherwise, keep am to ur sef

23 Likes

Re: Video: Mr. P – “wokie Wokie” Ft. Nyanda by famousroland(m): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
Keep it up MR P, nice one bro....the only P we know.... Peter we know,Paul we know not...

Re: Video: Mr. P – “wokie Wokie” Ft. Nyanda by Oluwatosin678(m): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
Jesus saves.......

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Mr. P – “wokie Wokie” Ft. Nyanda by AbiBuruji722(m): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
Good haa
Re: Video: Mr. P – “wokie Wokie” Ft. Nyanda by 3millionia: 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
Mr P the tiger cheesy
wait for it grin

P square is still better Download Mixtape Best of P-Square 2018
http://mixtape.ng/mixtape-dj-senator-best-of-p-square-mix/

Re: Video: Mr. P – “wokie Wokie” Ft. Nyanda by cdqyehyeh(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
from already made star to an upcoming star

Re: Video: Mr. P – “wokie Wokie” Ft. Nyanda by dynicks(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
av not listened to the audio not to talk of wanting to download d video......please he/ she who has listened to the audio should tell us if it's worth downloading or not......i cannot come nd waste my data on songs that sounds like ONE CORNER....

26 Likes

Re: Video: Mr. P – “wokie Wokie” Ft. Nyanda by Joemetry(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sometimes your true potentials sail smoothly when you flee the dictation of family.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video: Mr. P – “wokie Wokie” Ft. Nyanda by liam93: 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
Nigger always prove haters wrong. This jam is fire, argue with your data

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Mr. P – “wokie Wokie” Ft. Nyanda by princechurchill(m): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
What is the song talking about because it sounds meaningless in my beat by Dre
Re: Video: Mr. P – “wokie Wokie” Ft. Nyanda by Offpoint: 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
P-square I know, Mr P I don't... ain't wasting my precious MB.

Hello everyone, I'm a graphics designer, I'll handle any graphical work professionally at an affordable prices. kindly patronize me for your graphics needs and be fast before I die and go to Graphics designers heaven. thank you.

Re: Video: Mr. P – “wokie Wokie” Ft. Nyanda by koladebrainiac(m): 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
AUTO TUNE EH

THE FIGHT THO

NICE ONE

LOVELY MR.P

Re: Video: Mr. P – “wokie Wokie” Ft. Nyanda by Suspect33(m): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
What is this one?? Go and listen to Rudeboy's Reality and compare it with this song you'ld know who has been carrying P. Square all these years

Re: Video: Mr. P – “wokie Wokie” Ft. Nyanda by Savagedguy(m): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
Same jumping from pole to tent sh*t

Re: Video: Mr. P – “wokie Wokie” Ft. Nyanda by blackaxe78: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
Damn!

I thought they said this guy dances only .

Music is damn dope

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Mr. P – “wokie Wokie” Ft. Nyanda by liam93: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
princechurchill:

abi in ur borrowed itel earpiece...

Re: Video: Mr. P – “wokie Wokie” Ft. Nyanda by blackaxe78: 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
princechurchill:

ABA made am sure.

Buy original and you will feel the jamz

Re: Video: Mr. P – “wokie Wokie” Ft. Nyanda by jerrybakermillz(m): 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hmm.... Wetin concerned wokie wokie with karate
Re: Video: Mr. P – “wokie Wokie” Ft. Nyanda by liam93: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2018
Suspect33:
What is this one?? Go and listen to Rudeboy's Reality and compare it with this song you'ld know who has been carrying P. Square all these years
.haters alert.. comparison go kill u. just line song and move to the left

Re: Video: Mr. P – “wokie Wokie” Ft. Nyanda by Manasir(m): 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
dynicks:
av not listened to the audio not to talk of wanting to download d video......please he/ she who has listened to the audio should tell us if it's worth downloading or not......i cannot come nd waist my data on songs that sounds like ONE CORNER....
pls sir dont waste ur mb.its wack

Re: Video: Mr. P – “wokie Wokie” Ft. Nyanda by Nightmareo07: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
He try.. But The auto tone too much.
Rudeboy still baba

Re: Video: Mr. P – “wokie Wokie” Ft. Nyanda by HegenIkomkeh(m): 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
Mr P too much abeg.The song and video is fire mehn, real dope!Kudos Mr P,please keep the hits coming.
By the way I was just thinking,had p-square not split,with the nice songs each twin has released so far,by now they should have been talking of a 7th studio album which would have sold out massively.Just imagine rudeboy grinding on this track man. What a blast that would be.
Anyways,when one door closes another opens!That's life.
Repeat mode on.

Re: Video: Mr. P – “wokie Wokie” Ft. Nyanda by ObaIgwe1: 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
this is coooooool.... Ebaeeeeaaano

Re: Video: Mr. P – “wokie Wokie” Ft. Nyanda by SpatialKing(m): 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
Rubbish... Must he copy romantic call rythem

Re: Video: Mr. P – “wokie Wokie” Ft. Nyanda by blackmantis: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
The song is hot.....
Re: Video: Mr. P – “wokie Wokie” Ft. Nyanda by ObaIgwe1: 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
princechurchill:

She said she wants a man that will do the wokie wokie

And he said he wants a girl that will do the wokie wokie

she is the only one he is thinking of

and he is the only one she is thinking of....

ok, you want to know what is wokie wokie??.... at your own risk follow Aisha to the ozza room, she will show you what is wokie wokie grin

Re: Video: Mr. P – “wokie Wokie” Ft. Nyanda by intruxive(m): 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
wink
Wow, wow, wow.
This guy right here is about to lift the bar once again for naija music acts
This is super kiss
Dem girls need to come learn from nyanda, she is fire kiss

Re: Video: Mr. P – “wokie Wokie” Ft. Nyanda by mechanics(m): 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
You go fear action film, he's better than Rudeboy.

Re: Video: Mr. P – “wokie Wokie” Ft. Nyanda by akaahs(m): 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
Offpoint:
P-square I know, Mr P I don't... ain't wasting my precious MB.

Hello everyone, I'm a graphics designer, I'll handle any graphical work professionally at an affordable prices. kindly patronize me for your graphics needs and be fast before I die and go to Graphics designers heaven. thank you.
God ll never allow that IJN, I be up coming graphics designer, any tips for ur nigga?
Re: Video: Mr. P – “wokie Wokie” Ft. Nyanda by mynaijadj(m): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
Why cant people just enjoy the solo acts that have emerged from Psquare without comparison? At this rate we should just remain Nigeria o because if we spilt, comparison of Biafra, Niger delta, Odua and Arewa will not let pesin rest.

Re: Video: Mr. P – “wokie Wokie” Ft. Nyanda by Offpoint: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
akaahs:

God ll never allow that IJN, I be up coming graphics designer, any tips for ur nigga?
Welcome to the train, just follow me and mention me or drop your contact.

Ife Wa Gbona By Tiwa Savage(Best Album of the Year) / Download Music: Offset - Clout (ft. Cardi B) Lyrics Full Song / D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records