Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Edo Politician Escapes Death As 3 Persons Are Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Edo Politician Escapes Death As 3 Persons Are Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident (335 Views)

Man Escapes Death In Terrible Accident Along Enugu Road (Photos) / Abuja Photographer Thanks God For Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 3 Persons / Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Politician Escapes Death As 3 Persons Are Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident by Magichand: 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
From Zenithnaija.com

A fatal road accident has claimed the lives of three people along the ever busy Abuja-Lokojo Highway.

At least three persons were burnt to death in a ghastly motor accident that occurred along Abuja-Lokojo Highway on Thursday.
A House of Representatives aspirant for Etsako Federal Constituency, Edo State, Dr. Blessing Agbomhere, praised God after narrowly escaping the incident.

It was reported that that three persons were burnt to death with their vehicles while five others sustained severe injuries in the accident.
Narrating his ordeal, the former deputy-director of Buhari Support Organizations (BSO), Dr. Blessing Agbomhere, said the accident was caused by the dilapidated road coupled with the reckless driving of a Scania Truck and Mack Tanker, both trying to overtake each other.

“I am so grateful to God almighty for sparing my life after my vehicle somersaulted thrice. By just viewing the pictures to see the badly damaged Land Cruiser Jeep alone, you will agree with me that God did wonders.
“I was on holiday to my hometown to celebrate Salah with my people, while returning back to Abuja, this happened”.

Dr. Agbomhere, appealed to family, friends and teeming supporters to remain calm as he is presently responding to treatment in an undisclosed hospital.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/popular-edo-politician-escapes-death-as-three-persons-are-burnt-to-death-in-fatal-accident/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Edo Politician Escapes Death As 3 Persons Are Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
The road looks like a deliberately set death trap

1 Like

Re: Edo Politician Escapes Death As 3 Persons Are Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident by SarkinYarki: 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
The politician escaped as usual
Re: Edo Politician Escapes Death As 3 Persons Are Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident by Butterflyle0: 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
Magichand:
From Zenithnaija.com

A fatal road accident has claimed the lives of three people along the ever busy Abuja-Lokojo Highway.

At least three persons were burnt to death in a ghastly motor accident that occurred along Abuja-Lokojo Highway on Thursday.
A House of Representatives aspirant for Etsako Federal Constituency, Edo State, Dr. Blessing Agbomhere, praised God after narrowly escaping the incident.

It was reported that that three persons were burnt to death with their vehicles while five others sustained severe injuries in the accident.
Narrating his ordeal, the former deputy-director of Buhari Support Organizations (BSO), Dr. Blessing Agbomhere, said the accident was caused by the dilapidated road coupled with the reckless driving of a Scania Truck and Mack Tanker, both trying to overtake each other.

“I am so grateful to God almighty for sparing my life after my vehicle somersaulted thrice. By just viewing the pictures to see the badly damaged Land Cruiser Jeep alone, you will agree with me that God did wonders.
“I was on holiday to my hometown to celebrate Salah with my people, while returning back to Abuja, this happened”.

Dr. Agbomhere, appealed to family, friends and teeming supporters to remain calm as he is presently responding to treatment in an undisclosed hospital.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/popular-edo-politician-escapes-death-as-three-persons-are-burnt-to-death-in-fatal-accident/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

The guy is a PDP aspirant. PDP want to use him as sacrifice tongue
Re: Edo Politician Escapes Death As 3 Persons Are Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident by Ekez(m): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
A politician escape ,while others die ookay.
Re: Edo Politician Escapes Death As 3 Persons Are Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident by nickxtra(m): 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
Thank God for you, bro
Re: Edo Politician Escapes Death As 3 Persons Are Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident by arsenalman(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
That road is a death trap. I always pray hard whenever I travel that road. May their souls rest in peace.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help / Three Confirmed Dead After A Boat Carrying 20 Passengers Capsized In Lagos / Meet The Oldest Person Ever To Skydive At An Old Age Of 102.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.