Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Spanking Of The Gunners: Was The Scoreline 4-1? The Match Was Fixed - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Spanking Of The Gunners: Was The Scoreline 4-1? The Match Was Fixed (911 Views)

Meet Arsenal's New Striker - Goal.com Mocks The Gunners? / Do You Think Brazil Vs Germany Was Fixed? / Nigeria Vs Greece World Cup Match Was Fixed ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spanking Of The Gunners: Was The Scoreline 4-1? The Match Was Fixed by choco4life(m): 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2007
Wow what a dark ady for Arsenal, coming to the match as favourites yet they were seriouslly spanked by the ever determined ,never giving up REDS.
Was the scoreline 4-1? I think the matched was fixed cud someone pls wake me up from this dream? ha ha ha ha, sweet revenge grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Spanking Of The Gunners: Was The Scoreline 4-1? The Match Was Fixed by 9ja4eva: 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2007
Wake up its real.I wasnt shocked cos i expected Loserfool to jst train Arsenal on d pitch and dt was wat dey did.
Re: Spanking Of The Gunners: Was The Scoreline 4-1? The Match Was Fixed by danniecool(m): 8:23pm On Apr 02, 2007
U should think of something else, this topic is nothing, it's not a new thing, there is nothing to discuss about it

Okay
Re: Spanking Of The Gunners: Was The Scoreline 4-1? The Match Was Fixed by danniecool(m): 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2007
cmon, how can u just wake up and say the match of that magnitude was fixed when both of the team involve are battling for the number three slot to qualifier for next season UCL,
mean you amaze me.

wake up, and think before u congest this forum with nonsense and meaningless post of yours
Re: Spanking Of The Gunners: Was The Scoreline 4-1? The Match Was Fixed by 9ja4eva: 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2007
Exactly.Why wldnt u tink Manchester United vs Blackburn was fixed too.Watch Manchester United perform wonders people.Enjoy what am enjoying oh. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Spanking Of The Gunners: Was The Scoreline 4-1? The Match Was Fixed by danniecool(m): 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2007
maybe someone should also create a topic of that

Mancheater United V Blackburn match fixing cheesy
Re: Spanking Of The Gunners: Was The Scoreline 4-1? The Match Was Fixed by 9ja4eva: 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2007
Abi oh.
Re: Spanking Of The Gunners: Was The Scoreline 4-1? The Match Was Fixed by choco4life(m): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2007
@ danniecool
why u triping , maybe next time try to read in between the lines before u reply any post.
just an advice, i never really meant the match was so shush, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Spanking Of The Gunners: Was The Scoreline 4-1? The Match Was Fixed by didoflex(m): 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2007
Actually, this topic is not necessary.

Everyone knows Liverpool has more pedigree than Arsenal (If we wanna be honest),

Liverpool was the dominate force in the 70s and early 80s in British football, So why the noise of Arsenal getting spanked??
Re: Spanking Of The Gunners: Was The Scoreline 4-1? The Match Was Fixed by 9ja4eva: 7:06am On Apr 04, 2007
Thinking hard

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Dirtiest Player Ever / Barca For Life, Wanted / Riise Payslip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.