Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,898 members, 7,810,448 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Someone Pls Clear My Head On This Forex Trading - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Someone Pls Clear My Head On This Forex Trading (4125 Views)

Have You Tried This Forex Robot Before? If No, Try It And See! / M.i’s My Head My Belle: Insights To Entrepreneurship. / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Pls Clear My Head On This Forex Trading by geoger: 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2010
I want to go into forex trading, but I need to understand it well. But I have been doing some research on it. I have been practicing with a demo account, but seems not to get some things clear on my head. For a example GBP/USD =Bid 1.6432 and Ask 1.6439. My Question is

1. With what currency is my account on? Or what currency am I using to buy the GBP/USD with?
2. If I buy GBP/USD I.6439, when will I sell it ? is it when the bid goes up to 1.6442 or when the bid goes down to 1.6430? And why should I sell it like that?

I believe trade is all about buy low and sell high, but I don’t understand forex trading well. Please I need your ideas thoughts and experiences for me to understand it well, so that when I trade with real money I will not loss, rather I will profit from it . Thanks
Re: Someone Pls Clear My Head On This Forex Trading by osilade123(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2010
get these ebooks from me it will teach the a-z forex

for more info
mail me at
payme60@yahoo.com
Re: Someone Pls Clear My Head On This Forex Trading by Kashif(m): 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2010
@poster, go to www dot babypips dot com. You will learn all you need to get started. From your post, you are a stark novice so thread with caution I beg you.

One more thing: Forex trading is NOT easy. Don't let anybody deceive you. Don't expect spectacular result before six months. Best of luck!
Re: Someone Pls Clear My Head On This Forex Trading by tomiko1: 6:15am On Jun 30, 2010
you can also visit

http://www.mt4brokersreview.com/

for exclusive information on all mt4 brokers. good luck.
Re: Someone Pls Clear My Head On This Forex Trading by showreals(m): 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2010
go to babypips
Re: Someone Pls Clear My Head On This Forex Trading by banom(m): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2010
geoger:

I want to go into forex trading, but I need to understand it well. But I have been doing some research on it. I have been practicing with a demo account, but seems not to get some things clear on my head. For a example GBP/USD =Bid 1.6432 and Ask 1.6439. My Question is

1. With what currency is my account on? Or what currency am I using to buy the GBP/USD with?
2. If I buy GBP/USD I.6439, when will I sell it ? is it when the bid goes up to 1.6442 or when the bid goes down to 1.6430? And why should I sell it like that?

I believe trade is all about buy low and sell high, but I don’t understand forex trading well. Please I need your ideas thoughts and experiences for me to understand it well, so that when I trade with real money I will not loss, rather I will profit from it . Thanks

I am probably the best and the richest forex trader in the whole Nigeria, but i cant seem to reconcile your claims of practicing demo account and your no two question above, please can you explain, what have you been practicing on the demo account ?
Re: Someone Pls Clear My Head On This Forex Trading by jamace(m): 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2010
I am probably the best and the richest forex trader in the whole Nigeria, but i cant seem to reconcile your claims of practicing demo account and your no two question above, please can you explain, what have you been practicing on the demo account ?

Are you serious about this (the highlighted portion refers)?
Re: Someone Pls Clear My Head On This Forex Trading by banom(m): 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2010
jamace:

Are you serious about this (the highlighted portion refers)?

Are you in a doubt ?
Re: Someone Pls Clear My Head On This Forex Trading by jamace(m): 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2010
Are you in a doubt ?

Neither yes nor no, but just to get a clarification.
Re: Someone Pls Clear My Head On This Forex Trading by evadams(f): 10:47am On Jul 02, 2010
MANUAL FOREX TRADER

EARN 200% RETURNS ON INVESTMENT MONTHLY

MINIMUM INVESTMENT CAPITAL $1000

MINIMUM INVESTMENT RETURNS PLUS CAPITAL $3000

REQUIREMENTS:

1. ID CARD OR DRIVERS LICENSE OR INT'L PASSPORT

2. UTILITY BILL: PHCN RECEIPT, PHONE RECEIPT, HOUSE RENT RECEIPT

3. *INVESTMENT CAPITAL $1000 CASH OR 160,000 NAIRA CASH

4. INVESTOR'S BANK DETAILS

5. REGISTRATION FEE 7,500 NAIRA ONLY

INTRESTED INVESTORS SHOULD REGISTER TO OPEN A NEW ACCOUNT AND CHECK THE PROFIT AFTER 7 DAYS.
*INVESTMENT CAPITAL WILL BE ACCEPTED IF INVESTOR APPROVES OF THE PROFIT MADE AFTER 7 DAYS.

FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES MAIL TO: evadams85@yahoo.com
Re: Someone Pls Clear My Head On This Forex Trading by seyiphoto: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2010
are you for real?
see money ooooooooo
Re: Someone Pls Clear My Head On This Forex Trading by geoger: 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2010
Thank you all for your reply smiley evadams I will email you.
Re: Someone Pls Clear My Head On This Forex Trading by tuntom: 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2010
Hey Guy,
How are you doing? I just got your post that you were looking for what to do with money, I have a very reliable online business you can do with your money and it's online business, so for more details contact me on my personal email: babstundak2035@yahoo.com
mail me then i shall let you know every thing ok.
Take care.

Tunde is my name.
Re: Someone Pls Clear My Head On This Forex Trading by memes: 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2010
I have one question to ask , if I open an account of $1.000 how much leverage will be good for me? I don’t want the one that will take away all my money please someone help
Re: Someone Pls Clear My Head On This Forex Trading by debeginin(m): 10:14am On Aug 09, 2010
Re: Someone Pls Clear My Head On This Forex Trading by faliowino(m): 11:02am On Aug 09, 2010
banom:

Are you in a doubt ?
shhhh then i am richer than bill gates and warren buffet dont ask for proof either
Re: Someone Pls Clear My Head On This Forex Trading by Ife007(m): 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2010
faliowino:

shhhh then i am richer than bill gates and warren buffet dont ask for proof either

LoL
Re: Someone Pls Clear My Head On This Forex Trading by Onchedu(m): 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2010
geoger:

1. Ur account is denominated in just figures that bear numerical resemblance to the amount U funded with. No currency unit; however U are operating transactions with the broker in the currency of transaction which is the denominated currency u used in funding the account with them.

3.U buy the dips and sell the rallies. Buy when the quote is low and sell when the quote is high. Low and High here are relative terms.

Everyone makes losses in fx. and only 10% of traders remain profitable. It's about banking ur profits and cutting Ur losses. Don't be decieved by what they say at seminars, This is a ful time job and not a get rich quick market.

Happy trading.
Re: Someone Pls Clear My Head On This Forex Trading by maxharry(m): 1:37am On Aug 15, 2010
forex trading is real and good money can be made. but don't that it's a rocket science where you just make money instantly the very day you start, you will need to study the market patiently and meticulously.
Re: Someone Pls Clear My Head On This Forex Trading by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 18, 2010
Foreign exchange business is kinda hard

(1) (2) (Reply)

System Collapse: Power Supply Stabilises At 3,700mw / 15 silly Business Ideas, That Are Actually Super Smart / 100% OVER 1.5 GOALS PREDICTION(30/09/15)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.