Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos (63326 Views)

Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo / Cultists Nabbed After Robbing Man At Gunpoint. See What He Did. Photos / Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
grin
Re: Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos by Kakesman: 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
zinnyzee:
Mtcheww... You should've added viewer's discretion jare.

That thing is making the hair at the back of my neck to stand up
Which "thing" de make ur hair standup madam Zinnyzee be specific please
Re: Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos by Abfinest007(m): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
this is Nigeria everybody na criminal
Re: Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos by CharleyBright(m): 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
The people wey no fit move their life forward, don't want other people to move their life forward.
Evil people
Re: Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos by Toosure70: 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
nothing spoil now, this just used nkechi hair attachment.
Re: Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos by PreciousBro: 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2018
lol e buy market.
Re: Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
Kakesman:

Which "thing" de make ur hair standup madam Zinnyzee be specific please
That thing that was tied na
Re: Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
He should stop giving anyone he comes across a free ride.You don't know who is who.We live in a wicked world in which one's act of kindness is repayed with evil.

1 Like

Re: Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos by promisechris63(m): 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
Nah them AFONJA at work grin grin grin
Re: Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos by tolase220(m): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
Similar thing to what I carried a week ago about a friend and his rented flat at Ajegunle Ikorodu! May God save us from wicked people!
Re: Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos by harrybally(m): 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
God pass them
Re: Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos by kennypoju04: 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
He should be more prayerful

Enemies everywhere....

Get your PayPal @ #315...contact now
Re: Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
zinnyzee:

Ur hand no pure. Talk true
Re: Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
stemmez:

Ur hand no pure. Talk true
I be ogbanje na.

I no resemble one?
Re: Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
You may also be BURNING a CHARM that has been keeping you driving that car in peace
Re: Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos by SAMBARRY: 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
First of all how did that thrash get into his car?
Re: Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos by Dollabiz: 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
Oh
Re: Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos by Franklyspeakin: 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
will you keep kwayet!!!!!!!!!!!
Sarkin:
The jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorists are so fetish and evil that they hate anything that is good and progressing. Now see this good and hardworking man, the evil biafran terrorists have foiled something bad for him but God is with him and they can never succeed?
Re: Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos by Linus199(m): 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
En village people don send am friendly request
Re: Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos by UTMOST10(m): 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
darocha1:
Is that Emeka Ike ?
Emeka ike ko Lalude ni, receive sense ojare
Re: Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos by Uguruzik(m): 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
Thanks to the God almighty
Re: Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos by tunary(m): 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
zinnyzee:

Kpele
Re: Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos by okwabayi(m): 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2018
This reminds me of one man in my village. Only him knew all the kinds of juju and their uses, only him applied all of them in the search for wealth. He still died a pauper with no inheritance left to his many children.
Re: Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos by oloriLFC(f): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
zinnyzee:

Lmao! grin cheesy
Re: Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A man was shocked to find a strange item in his car while washing it. According to Okaka Austin Chukwuma, the strange item believed to be a charm, was tied with black thread and nylon and was allegedly kept under a foot mat in the car.

The shocked man after the discovery, decided to burn the item which he couldn't explain got inside his car. 

Read below what was shared online;  

It was exactly 10:50am today that I got a call from my friend/brother, Engr Okafor Victor Chukwuebuka to come and witness the above picture. He was sanitizing his car, as the Lord wanted it, he removed his seat footrace to dust off the sands, lo and behold, he saw a leakage sachet water.

An attempt to remove it, he saw the above diabolic amulet severely tied with black clothe and strong black nylon as captured in the picture above.

He is nice, God-fearing, hardworking and a philanthropist. Giving free ride to both known and unknown.

Today, here is the testimony of how God protects and opens the eyes of His faithful.

ADVICE: as you work hard on daily basis, do not let the wickedness of man to stop you from doing the right things. Remember, except the Lord keeps the city, the watchman watches but in vain.

Help me thank God for this revelation of the wicked plan of the enemy towards an innocent brother of mine.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/man-shocked-after-finding-strange-item-in-his-car-see-what-he-did-photos.html

useless story.

some girl she doesn't know forgot artificial hair in his car.
Re: Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 25, 2018
It is just a piece of trash, throw it out and continue your cleaning. You guys give powers to things because you are afraid.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos by LxgIncrediboy(m): 8:49am On Aug 25, 2018
That's symboite you would have become... 9ja Venom cry cry

Re: Man Shocked After Finding Strange Item In His Car. See What He Did. Photos by begge: 11:31am On Aug 25, 2018
Uncle wetin i do you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dubai Police Start Training On Flying Motorbikes(photos) / Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out / "I Spent What I Got On Prostitutes" - Pickpocket (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.