Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out (63112 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By His Employer In Bauchi (Photos) / Moses Oko, Killer Of Jennifer Anthony (UNIJOS Student) Goes Dumb In Court / How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Cuterboy(m): 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
Missing UNIJOS student reportedly found dead in hotel 'with her eyes gouged out'

A missing student of the University of Jos, Plateau State, identified as Jennifer Anthony has been reportedly found dead.

The 300 level Special Education and Rehabilitation Sciences student went missing since December 31, 2021, New Year's Eve.

All attempt to find her proved abortive until her body was recovered in a hotel in Jos with both eyes gorged out, indicating she may have been killed for ritual purposes.

One Daniel Olugbenga Adediran had earlier appealed to the public for help in locating her whereabouts.

"We haven't seen or heard from her for some days... Please if you have seen her somewhere from 31st December 2021 please let us know 08135892060 09069498376 300Level Student Special Education and Rehabilitation sciences @ university of Jos Her name is Jennifer Anthony." he wrote.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/missing-unijos-student-reportedly-found-dead-in-hotel-with-her-eyes-gouged-out-2.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by NaijaGoBetter20: 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
The rate these small small pikin de hustle for money this days fear me, 17years old boys already thinking ritual while their female counterpart dey think of runz.

They legalized immorality, on social media you will see herbalists advise osole aka ritual and on Jiji you will see kayamata these are the possible outcome if not recorrected on time.

So this young beautiful girl don died be that, may God almighty give her parent fortitude to bear their lost.

336 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Bola146(f): 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
They wouldn't listen, na by force to buy bone straight hair and iPhone Slay mama my ass undecided

170 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
...then when i say these people need the death penalty (with no questions asked), some will still say:"have mercy on them!"

***SPIT ON FLOOR!!!***

48 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by everythinggirly(f): 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
The love of too much money is the beginning of pain and death! Girls be wise!

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by maiiilooo(m): 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
Hmmm
I fear this our generation oo
Omo see as this fine girl don go like that oo

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Deborah98(f): 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
Godliness with contentment is great gain...but that boy or whoever did this won't go scot-free..

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Englishisamust: 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
Cokahot:
I have no pity for them nd I pray all my ex are all killed. Stupid bastar d oloshos them. Idiot s. Good thing shez dead now,no more worries. When u toast them,dey start forming,become rude,I can't follow who doesn't have this and that. U don't have class. If u don't work,u will get killed by ritualists. Don't go and learn trade. One olosho dead, hahahahahaha. Yahoo ritualist has finally cashed out. Hahahahahaha

Sorry bro. That girl wey break ur heart no be small thing he do for u

Rip to the girl.

Una well done. Eyes miners . Happy new year cashout

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by FirmTR(m): 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
Jesus Christ!

With all these ones wey dey happen, them nor still dey hear..

Englishisamust:

Sorry bro. That girl wey break ur heart no be small thing he do for u

Rip to the girl.

Una well done. Eyes miners . Happy new year cashout

I dey tell you, the man just take the matter personal.

Senomi:
Y are y'all blaming the girl? She must have dated this guy for long thinking he's a good guy before he eventually decided to use her for money rituals, most times it's not the girls fault abeg, y'all should hold the males accountable for suddenly becoming too money conscious,you fit date guy for 3yrs he can just decide one day to kill and use you. Men better stop this rubbish they're all doing just for the sake of nonsense money, it's not worth it atall

You don come now dey talk bla bla bla

The ritual wey the guys dey do so, na girls dem dey spend the money for because most of them dey like reap for where them nor sow.

Senomi:

How two grown up human beings go date for 4yrs then the mumu idiotic boyfriend go just decide one day to pieces him girlfriend body just cos of money, and when the news reach here una go start to blame only the girl? Becos no be ur sister abi?

I blame both of them, just that girls own with free money too much.

18 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
It's a pity these lots never learns. So so unfortunate..

5 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Afamsi: 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
Any ritualist found guilty of shedding human blood should be skinned alive.... God knows why I didn't become a member of the law enforcement agencies sha

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Purplebubble: 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
This is sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
Y are y'all blaming the girl? She must have dated this guy for long thinking he's a good guy before he eventually decided to use her for money rituals, most times it's not the girls fault abeg, y'all should hold the males accountable for suddenly becoming too money conscious,you fit date guy for 3yrs he can just decide one day to kill and use you. Men better stop this rubbish they're all doing just for the sake of nonsense money, it's not worth it atall

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Cuterboy(m): 11:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
He took her to a hotel...something is not right
Senomi:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by PenisCaP: 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
Cokahot:
I have no pity for them nd I pray all my ex are all killed. Stupid bastar d oloshos them. Idiot s. Good thing shez dead now,no more worries. When u toast them,dey start forming,become rude,I can't follow who doesn't have this and that. U don't have class. If u don't work,u will get killed by ritualists. Don't go and learn trade. One olosho dead, hahahahahaha. Yahoo ritualist has finally cashed out. Hahahahahaha

Dude why this :- delet this pls

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Psychokinetic: 11:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
Cuterboy:
Girl who was last seen with her boyfriend has been found de*d with her eyes plucked out and parts of her body mutilated

The video below shows the girl in question with the boy who has reportedly gone incommunicado and is currently being looked for….

A Twitter user @rolex7michael had shared the sad news about the girl whose name is Jennifer Anthony with the general public seeking the possible whereabouts of the culprits.
An earlier report showed that the same girl above had been reported missing since December 31, 2021, New Year’s Eve. She was said to be a student of the University of Jos, Plateau State, identified as Jennifer Anthony.

The 300 level Special Education and Rehabilitation Sciences student went missing and every attempt to find her proved abortive until her body was recovered in a hotel in Jos with both eyes gouged out...

Read more: https://9jabeat.com/girl-last-seen-with-boyfriend-found-dead-with-body-parts-mutilated/
Na wa! Nigerian females are quickly becoming endangered species.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
Cuterboy:
He took her to a hotel...something is not right
And so? Is there anything wrong with going to hotel

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
FirmTR:
Jesus Christ!

With all these ones wey dey happen, them nor still dey hear..

I dey tell, the man just take the matter personal.

You don come now dey talk bla bla bla

The ritual wey the guys dey do so, na girls dem dey spend the money for because most of them dey like reap for where them nor sow.
How two grown up human beings go date for 4yrs then the mumu idiotic boyfriend go just decide one day to pieces him girlfriend body just cos of money, and when the news reach here una go start to blame only the girl? Becos no be ur sister abi?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by cherishmichael: 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
The killings of this Yahoo boys is too much ooo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by BigYash: 11:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
Them wan to chill with the big boys. Girls no go ever wise.. I still see some stand for road this night ,while driving home.. The iPhone they use,they prefer to use it for video and pics.. They will never read about the happenings in town currently...

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Emmanuel909090: 12:29am On Jan 06, 2022
God will punish whoever did this.
How do people even do this type of unimaginable things?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Gnosis777: 12:35am On Jan 06, 2022
My goodness, this is so grotesque and demonic! And people wonder why I am a staunch antinatalist. This world is beyond wicked and evil.
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by November24(f): 12:36am On Jan 06, 2022
Senomi:

Tah!

4 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by billynoni(m): 12:56am On Jan 06, 2022
Emyzoloye5:
Na them ...adeyemi don start minning eye balls

Cursed region
"until her body was recovered in a hotel in Jos with both eyes gouged out..." Even if it's a teaspoon of sense, please have it. It's a new year and being outrightly stupid like this doesn't help.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 06, 2022
Generation of vipers.

Girls and young ladies, hustle for your money. No man out there is willing to spend on you without collecting back, either by having sex with you ( fornication which God abhors) or using your body parts for rituals. Now, what's your gain in the end?

The problem is that they won't listen. They never believe it can happen to them until it does.

Ritualist is not written on any mans head. As a result, you can't tell who is one, therefore flee from boy/manfriends. Face your studies and God until you're ready for marriage. Then marry from the household of God.

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by FuckDModz: 1:03am On Jan 06, 2022
Oju kokoro, you see your life?

Nah, you can't even see it.

RIP!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by SniperSmurf(m): 1:10am On Jan 06, 2022
I hope they catch the person(s) animal(s) that did this and bring them to justice angry

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by LILTJAY: 1:21am On Jan 06, 2022
Yahoo boys. .
Girls self nor dey hear world..
Na them make boys dey find money by all means because them nor go date you if you nor get car or iphone 13

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Kayzcarter: 2:09am On Jan 06, 2022
LILTJAY:
Yahoo boys. .
Girls self nor dey hear world..
Na them make boys dey find money by all means because them nor go date you if you nor get car or iphone 13
You go say yahoo+, Yahoo is different from plus

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Queenslander(f): 2:41am On Jan 06, 2022
Oh Lord..

What is this? embarassed cry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Don Wanny's Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Declared Wanted. See Photos / Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested / Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.