Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car (34594 Views)

See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) / See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia / See What This Guy Did To His Toyota Camry Pencil Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by Oooops: 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
See What Corrola hunters did to my car.
They broke the small window, removed my Brainbox, side buttons, light and other parts

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by Oooops: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
Pls guys mind where you park your car. Especially if it's a corrola

Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by Oooops: 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
More

Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by uboma(m): 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sorry for your loss.

My BMW car was broken into sometime ago. The window on the driver's side was smashed. They ransacked the interior, broke open the pigeon hole and opened the bonet.

Luckily my car battery (100amps) was not seen. I got to the scene, got into my car, started my car and drove away.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by Oooops: 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
uboma:
Sorry for your loss.

My BMW car was broken into sometime ago. The window on the driver's side was smashed. They ransacked the interior, broke open the pigeon hole and opened the bonet.

Luckily my car battery (100amps) was not seen. I got to the scene, got into my car, started my car and drove away.
You can imagine.
Now finding a Brainbox that works with my car is difficult. I have tried more than 6 non is working for it. Tired already

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
One more reason not to buy this piece of shite econobox.

34 Likes

Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by uboma(m): 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
Oooops:

You can imagine.
Now finding a Brainbox that works with my car is difficult. I have tried more than 6 non is working for it. Tired already

This is the sad part.

try to contact radautoworks, she can source for it.

5 Likes

Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by Kewtt: 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
shiiite of a car

HeavenlyBang:
One more reason not to buy this piece of shite econobox.

3 Likes

Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by Readonee35L(m): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
Lol.
Toyota Corolla My As$ .
Motor wey person no fit park for beer parlor drink beer in peace, for the fear of it being stolen.

I hope you find the right brainbox.

The car is just a cheap match box with little to offer aside fuel economy. Now you'd be tagged as uber while driving one because the car na uber / taxify favorite grin.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
This is why I can never buy a Toyota. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. It attracts thieves like the way cattles attracts egrets. Do you by any chance have the part number on the former brain box that would be a good place to start.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by thebigkendo(m): 11:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
tensazangetsu20:
This is why I can never buy a Toyota. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. It attracts thieves like the way cattles attracts egrets. Do you by any chance have the part number on the former brain box that would be a good place to start.

VIN number will actually be a better start, I don't think anybody checks or takes note of part number except when defective & looking for replacement.

Cc TheCar corolla people

9 Likes

Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by thebigkendo(m): 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
Readonee35L:
Lol.
Toyota Corolla My As$ .
Motor wey person no fit park for bear parlor drink beer in peace, for the fear of it being stolen.

I hope you find the right brainbox.

I dey tell you angry angry

2 Likes

Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by mejai(m): 11:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
chai!!!
Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by radautoworks: 4:14am On Aug 25, 2018
uboma:

This is the sad part.

try to contact radautoworks, she can source for it.

Wow. Twice in one week in the same car? Friend of ours' Corolla is sitting in our shop over the same thing! Trying to get her one but ours are expensive because they are by Cardone plus the time delay. I can get them third party we used to use in Houston but I'm hesitant to import because of difficulty if it's defective.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by uboma(m): 4:47am On Aug 25, 2018
radautoworks:

Wow. Twice in one week in the same car? Friend of ours' Corolla is sitting in our shop over the same thing! Trying to get her one but ours are expensive because they are by Cardone plus the time delay. I can get them third party we used to use in Houston but I'm hesitant to import because of difficulty if it's defective.

Thank you for the feedback.

4 Likes

Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by Oooops: 8:11am On Aug 25, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

I have the part number, and they've brought the Brainbox of my part number, still not working

2 Likes

Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by Oooops: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

My brother, I don't wanna regret my decision sha. All is well

1 Like

Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by Oooops: 8:16am On Aug 25, 2018
Pls any nairalander has an idea where I can get a Brainbox that will work for my car? I need assistance pls.

Lalasticlala pls help me!!!

1 Like

Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by fuckboys: 8:47am On Aug 25, 2018
Damn I fücking hate this Corolla, nothing good comes outta this car, very sluggish too angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:50am On Aug 25, 2018
fuckboys:
Damn I fücking hate this Corolla, nothing good comes outta this car, very sluggish too angry
Who sent you to buy it? tongue tongue tongue

I'd buy a '97 C Class before a 2007 Corolla.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 25, 2018
radautoworks:

1 Like

Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 25, 2018
radautoworks:

my baby is here!!!08 e220,cdi!!
I go come your shop for servicing.hope u gonna b there?
Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:01am On Aug 25, 2018
nwanneni:

How's your new car treating you, bro?
Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:08am On Aug 25, 2018
Oooops:

I have the part number, and they've brought the Brainbox of my part number, still not working
Post the part number here.
Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 25, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

How's your new car treating you, bro?
brotherly.
Everything is cool for now but some demeanors offline are beginning to make ne feel like i made a wrong choice!!!
Saying diesel is this and that.
But it's very fast and stable,u gotta love benz men

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:37am On Aug 25, 2018
nwanneni:
brotherly.
Everything is cool for now but some demeanors offline are beginning to make ne feel like i made a wrong choice!!!
Saying diesel is this and that.
But it's very fast and stable,u gotta love benz men

I'm not a fan of diesels in Nigeria. Like someone pointed out, our diesel quality is quite poor–PMS is already bad enough, even–and I'm not sure how that engine will handle it. Plus there's the issue with maintenance of a diesel engine...

That said, you should be fine. Just check for stations with the best quality diesel. Look for people with luxury cars running on diesel and ask them how they go about it.

Congrats, bro. Enjoy your torquey little bastard. wink

21 Likes

Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 25, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

I'm not a fan of diesels in Nigeria. Like someone pointed out, our diesel quality is quite poor–PMS is already bad enough, even–and I'm not sure how that engine will handle it. Plus there's the issue with maintenance of a diesel engine...

That said, you should be fine. Just check for stations with the best quality diesel. Look for people with luxury cars running on diesel and ask them how they go about it.

Congrats, bro. Enjoy your torquey little bastard. wink
ok bro.thanks
Meanwhile,do you still need a w203?
I could give out mine for a good price.very neat 05/06 c230k with bad engine.
I can still repair the engine and sell.just hit me up if u wanna wink
Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by Jakumo(m): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2018
As a non-Toyota car owner, I am curious to learn how one can identify a "Corola Hunter", whose expertise in recycling parts from temporarily abandoned Toyota cars, is both fast and efficient, as described by the OP, and illustrated meticulously with copious photographic evidence tendered here for our perusal.

Given that Nairaland readers are now aware that Toyota Hunters exist, how soon can we expect to hear of Mercedes Hunters, BMW Hunters and maybe even Okada Hunters gracing the streets of Nigeria ?

In my capacity as a fully pledged member of the Cane-Rat Hunters and Babalawo League of Venerated Gentlemen, statutorily imbued with all vested powers therein, I would now like to find out how I can go about qualifying for at least honorary executive-level membership, in the Corolla Hunters Association, The Royal Fraternity of Areola Inspectors, or any other renowned organization of equal standing in Nigeria and the general diaspora.

Thank you and God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:09am On Aug 25, 2018
nwanneni:
ok bro.thanks
Meanwhile,do you still need a w203?
I could give out mine for a good price.very neat 05/06 c230k with bad engine.
I can still repair the engine and sell.just hit me up if u wanna wink

Nah, my ES330 suits me well for now, and I'll upgrade to a G35 soon anyways.

Kingreign may be interested, though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 25, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

Nah, my ES330 suits me well for now, and I'll upgrade to a G35 soon anyways.

Kingreign may be interested, though.
ok.pipedreams don inspire you abi?
Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2018
nwanneni:
ok.pipedreams don inspire you abi?

Lol, it's always been my dream car. Even before Pipedreams started preaching about it. 306 HP on tap. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by Oooops: 10:29am On Aug 25, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

Post the part number here.

Corrola Part No: 89661-02k20

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Cost Of Vehicle Licensing, Change Of Ownership, Registration & Number Plate / Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] / The All New 2019 Ford F-150 Is Sporty, Luxurious And Powerful. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.