Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Comptia A+, Net+: No Longer Lifetime, Get It Now Before December! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Comptia A+, Net+: No Longer Lifetime, Get It Now Before December! (3571 Views)

Comptia A+, CASP, Network+, Security+, Linux+ Certification Exam Online / Now Is Your Last Chance To See Comet Catalina In Your Lifetime / A+ Braindumps, Comptia A+ Certification Dumps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comptia A+, Net+: No Longer Lifetime, Get It Now Before December! by Stynxz: 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2010
Everyone in the IT field or those thinking of it should take advantage of this year(2010). Why do i say so,

CompTIA annouced in January this year to be renewing their certification every 3years and this begins 2011. You can read it up officially on comptia. org/certifications/listed/renewal. aspx

A number of people got vocal protesting that the agreements they made when taking their certification were broken by this change of policy.After a lot of angry feedback, CompTIA gave a press release in January and here are some excerpts. you can check it out on their website too.

All individuals currently certified in CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+ and/or CompTIA Security+ will retain their “certified for life” status with no requirement to recertify or retest.

Individuals who become certified in CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+ or CompTIA Security+ by December 31, 2010 also will be considered certified for life.

Effective January 1, 2011, all new CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+ and CompTIA Security+ certifications will be valid for three years from the date the candidate becomes certified.

Considering the press release, it makes the A+, Net+ & Security+ die-hard certifications to acquire this year.

I just got my Net+ 2days ago and i got my A+ 2 weeks ago. I want to face some other certifications  a little bit before clamping on Security+.

I did the 3 exams in 2 months with the help of cutting-edge resources and exam-taking strategy. the first 1 month was for study and then 3 weeks for exam preparation. i wasn't in a hurry so i took my time in doing it. I spent like 3hrs daily to study and prepare for the exam.

I got scores of 882 over 900 in A+ Essentials, 860 over 900 in A+ Practicals and 870 over 900 in Network+. You can use braindumps and  pass but you won't be able to justify your conscience that you are a professional. I used a strategy and hidden resources to make this feat. and i would be glad to offer my assistance in making you A+ and Net+ certified before the year is over and at your own pace.

I was just about to put up my email but was quick to remember spamming or junks i would receive, so i created this email solely for persons who are about to or preparing to take A+ and Net+ certifications. Don't be scared, the exam is not as hard as you expect if you follow my advice. Remember i was like you last Thursday morning but jumped over to the Professional side by Thursday afternoon. It's that simple if you can discipline yourself to follow instructions.

So send your request to this email [email]examstrategy@gmail.com[/email]

Please note that only request for A+ and Net+ exam strategy will be responded to.

Never Ever Give Up!

I wish you the best!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

World's Most Secure Mobile Device / Iron Your Cloth With Or Without Nepa / My Sony Mp3 Sn-11 Use To Shows File Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.