Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

I Walk Naked When I Am Alone At Home- Monalisa Stephen, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Walk Naked When I Am Alone At Home- Monalisa Stephen, (4369 Views)

Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram / Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off / Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

I Walk Naked When I Am Alone At Home- Monalisa Stephen, by splendid22(m): 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
Gone are the days, the slim girls had the attention all to themselves at the expense of the fleshy and big girls. The fat and plump girls who now refer to themselves as plus- size are sharing the spotlight, strutting their stuff and becoming celebrities in their own right.

While some are still wallowing in self-pity, living in the misery, afraid to embrace their body, plus-size model and fashion designer , known as Monalisa Stephen, is proud of what Mother Nature has blessed her with.

In this chat with TNG, she opens up on her passion for plus-size fashion among other issues.

What is the weirdest message you have gotten in your DM?

I get a lot of messages from men every day, some crazy inbox messages. Some walk up to you, telling you they like you, but I know what they want is sex. The weirdest message I have ever gotten was a guy saying he wants to have a taste of my bum

When you are not working, what is your favorite thing to wear?

If I am at home, I like to be naked I don’t know why.

Do you think being curvy is an advantage?

I think If I were to be slim, I won’t be here today. I will just be another girl. Being curvy has made me realise my self-worth and to reach out to people because I am naturally a shy person. It has made me a bolder person

There is this believe that curvy women are better in bed than slim women .What do you think about that?

I cannot speak for everybody, but I think curvy girls are nasty in bed. I don’t know If they are better, but they are crazier in bed. I think curvy girls just like to give their all when it comes to love making. They are very crazy

What projects are you working on?

I am going to showcase my outfits at the Plus-size fashion week coming up in November.

Read the rest here
https://www.thenewsguru.com/most-men-think-about-sex-when-they-see-plus-size-ladies-monalisa-stephen-plus-size-model/

Re: I Walk Naked When I Am Alone At Home- Monalisa Stephen, by Olalan(m): 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
So what should we do with the info.....dont know if some peeps don't know that there are things that are private and not for public knowledge.
BTW can't even imagine are looks when unclad.......
Re: I Walk Naked When I Am Alone At Home- Monalisa Stephen, by Tolexander: 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
Pictures of you walking unclad in private or we don't believe it!

Re: I Walk Naked When I Am Alone At Home- Monalisa Stephen, by donbachi(m): 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
Me i do bath dressed.
Re: I Walk Naked When I Am Alone At Home- Monalisa Stephen, by enoch273: 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
Breasts everywhere, her mates're displaying houses and cars, her achievement is boobs pointing at her toes and ass in shambles.

If not for those clothes ehn! Let me just comment my reserve.
Re: I Walk Naked When I Am Alone At Home- Monalisa Stephen, by Ekez(m): 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
Wetin concern me self, Jisos see bweast , Heey ahhh am cummin, Abeg my fellow vaseline abeg make una cum see oooh
Re: I Walk Naked When I Am Alone At Home- Monalisa Stephen, by OneCorner: 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2018
So we should fry petrol for u

Re: I Walk Naked When I Am Alone At Home- Monalisa Stephen, by SIMPLYkush: 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
her pussy dey smell, hence the 'airation'
Re: I Walk Naked When I Am Alone At Home- Monalisa Stephen, by Tamarapetty(f): 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
And then? What next?
Re: I Walk Naked When I Am Alone At Home- Monalisa Stephen, by funstufz: 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2018
You are not the only person, many people are involved in that habit...
Next, pls,,,
Re: I Walk Naked When I Am Alone At Home- Monalisa Stephen, by Jamesmatic(m): 11:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
She be like bread dough....

Look At This Shameful Post Liked By Asisat Oshoala On Twitter / Watch video: Why Does Nengi Offer Her Body To Laycon As If He Has Paid Her Dowry / Omotola Celebrates Her Look-Alike First Child, Princess' 24th Birthday (Photos)