Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Watch video: Why Does Nengi Offer Her Body To Laycon As If He Has Paid Her Dowry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch video: Why Does Nengi Offer Her Body To Laycon As If He Has Paid Her Dowry (4367 Views)

Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For / Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m / Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch video: Why Does Nengi Offer Her Body To Laycon As If He Has Paid Her Dowry by Nancy250(f): 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
By Sunday, the final winner will be announced and he will be working home with a whooping 85m naira with a brand new car and other things.

Nevertheless, the rate at which Nengi dances with Laycon is becoming suspicious.

Ozo that confessed his love for Nengi on several occasions has never danced with Nengi the way Laycon does.

In fact, Ozo is the dream of every woman because he is handsome, nice shape and all that.

Why did Nengi decide to give it to Laycon freely and she is punishing Ozo?

Recall that Nengi said she never believed Laycon was among the contestants when....

Is she using Laycon to showcase her rocking prowess to more successful men like davido, or is she really in love with Laycon?

Why did she refuse Ozo have those romantic dancs?

Watch the video here.
https://real-global-info..com/2020/09/video-why-does-nengi-offer-her-body-to.html

1 Share

Re: Watch video: Why Does Nengi Offer Her Body To Laycon As If He Has Paid Her Dowry by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
This nengi is just a who#e but a smart one

4 Likes

Re: Watch video: Why Does Nengi Offer Her Body To Laycon As If He Has Paid Her Dowry by Nancy250(f): 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
I know Ozo is watching the thing he fell in love with, the thing that cost him the game
Re: Watch video: Why Does Nengi Offer Her Body To Laycon As If He Has Paid Her Dowry by udoka55555: 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
Really?
Re: Watch video: Why Does Nengi Offer Her Body To Laycon As If He Has Paid Her Dowry by decatalyst(m): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nancy250:
I know Ozo is watching the thing he fell in love with, the thing that cost him the game

That Simp will still be waiting at the lobby to welcome his "love" on Sunday. grin

7 Likes

Re: Watch video: Why Does Nengi Offer Her Body To Laycon As If He Has Paid Her Dowry by phrancys001(m): 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ozo a.k.a dum dum

2 Likes

Re: Watch video: Why Does Nengi Offer Her Body To Laycon As If He Has Paid Her Dowry by luscioustrish(f): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
Because she can do whatever she likes with her body wink

2 Likes

Re: Watch video: Why Does Nengi Offer Her Body To Laycon As If He Has Paid Her Dowry by punisha: 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
You have committed more atrocities than ur parents who still think u are innocent will ever know. Yet somebody dressed in bikini and having the best time of her life is your problem?
So dancing equals to love?
Abi she should dance with pole?

Pls is Laycon also not a man deserving of any woman Abi u specifically wish a particular type of woman for him aside Nengi?

5 Likes

Re: Watch video: Why Does Nengi Offer Her Body To Laycon As If He Has Paid Her Dowry by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
If it is kidd that did this to erica, everyone will abuse him but because its Laycon, everyone is cool with it. Anything Laycon does, everyone is ok with it because he has jazzed whole of Nigerians. Why will you be dancing with someone like that on national tv??

2 Likes

Re: Watch video: Why Does Nengi Offer Her Body To Laycon As If He Has Paid Her Dowry by NobleAngell(f): 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
E go shock una. Laycon might just be her spec. Ozo isn't every woman's spec.

6 Likes

Re: Watch video: Why Does Nengi Offer Her Body To Laycon As If He Has Paid Her Dowry by adaora17901: 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
:I know Ozo is watching the way he fell in hate with, the way that cost him the gameThat Simp will still be waiting at the halls to welcome his "hate" on Sunday.
Re: Watch video: Why Does Nengi Offer Her Body To Laycon As If He Has Paid Her Dowry by dayo8080(m): 1:58am On Sep 27, 2020
because she act exactly like a hoe

2 Likes

Re: Watch video: Why Does Nengi Offer Her Body To Laycon As If He Has Paid Her Dowry by nototribalist: 6:48am On Sep 27, 2020
luscioustrish:
Because she can do whatever she likes with her body wink

Nengi Na Ashawo, Laycon no go give am ₦1 . I trust Laycon
Re: Watch video: Why Does Nengi Offer Her Body To Laycon As If He Has Paid Her Dowry by macho44(m): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2020
IntersexSherry:
This nengi is just a who#e but a smart one
Olosho na Olosho, abeg no sugercoat am grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb87XSmmW1E
Re: Watch video: Why Does Nengi Offer Her Body To Laycon As If He Has Paid Her Dowry by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 27, 2020
Lol i no know why my brain like to reset. Sometimes i just dey talk like mumu then i calm down and it reset back to normal. Lol guys see the thing, Nengi only likes Laycon as a friend. She is not romantically attracted to him neither is Laycon romantically attracted to her. Right from day one, they have been dance partners. Its not what you think. She has feelings for Ozo and thats why she wouldnt want him to touch her that way. You know in life, people we like are the ones we avoid and those we don't like are the ones we are more comfortable with .

2 Likes

Re: Watch video: Why Does Nengi Offer Her Body To Laycon As If He Has Paid Her Dowry by NawtiKingRealer(m): 10:20am On Sep 27, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Lol i no know why my brain like to reset. Sometimes i just dey talk like mumu then i calm down and it reset back to normal. Lol guys see the thing, Nengi only likes Laycon as a friend. She is not romantically attracted to him neither is Laycon romantically attracted to her. Right from day one, they have been dance partners. Its not what you think. She has feelings for Ozo and thats why she wouldnt want him to touch her that way. You know in life, people we like are the ones we avoid and those we don't like are the ones we are more comfortable with .

Okay, na why most girls dey more comfortable with their male besties pass their main guy abi? Some girls na scam
Re: Watch video: Why Does Nengi Offer Her Body To Laycon As If He Has Paid Her Dowry by NawtiKingRealer(m): 10:28am On Sep 27, 2020
IntersexSherry:
If it is kidd that did this to erica, everyone will abuse him but because its Laycon, everyone is cool with it. Anything Laycon does, everyone is ok with it because he has jazzed whole of Nigerians. Why will you be dancing with someone like that on national tv??

Jazz who? Sheeey string attach dey between them? Na free flow dance be that oh. Go club and see as e dey go. More so, Laycon is a musician who is used to dancing with pretty video vixens with big bum bum and b00bs. Make you reason am say na free boy..
Re: Watch video: Why Does Nengi Offer Her Body To Laycon As If He Has Paid Her Dowry by SOFTENGR: 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
IntersexSherry:
That guy has low self esteem. He ought to give himself some respect. I can confidently say he behaved like a he goat and the girl is just a hoe.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley In Amsterdam: The Whites Here Think I'm Spending Drug Money / PHOTOS: Nigeria’s Representative To BBA, Beverly Being “fingered” By Angelo #BBA / "She Scored Zero On Hollywood Scale"- UK Magazine Embarras Omotola Jalade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.