Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Port Harcourt Boy Thanks Duncan Mighty For Taking Ikwerre Language International - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Port Harcourt Boy Thanks Duncan Mighty For Taking Ikwerre Language International (1252 Views)

Ikwerre People Visit Oba Of Benin, Presents Indigenous Flag / Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof / Ikwerre Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt Boy Thanks Duncan Mighty For Taking Ikwerre Language International by Starflight: 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
I want to use this opportunity out of so much joy in my heart all the way from Ghana as an Ikwerre man from Port Harcourt, Rivers State to thank my brother Duncan Mighty who is among my Nigeria’s favorite artist for taking the Ikwerre Language (A minor ethnic group in the Niger Delta Region) international through his music carrier.

All of a sudden Duncan Mighty the PH first son started making waves after collaborating with African’s number one music act Wizkid (Fake Love Wizkid ft Duncan Mighty) in the Nigerian Music Industry and this dude has never seize to use the Ikwerre Language to sing in his collaborations starting from “Fake Love Wizkid Ft Duncan Mighty, Lova Lova Tiwa Savage ft Duncan Mighty, Aza Davido Ft Duncan Mighty”.

To my surprise Wizkid, Davido our celebrated International Artist could sing in Ikwerre Language.

Wizkid even perfomed “Fake Love” ft Duncan Mighty at the 02 Arena, London were he sang in Ikwerre.

Tiwa Savage is currently on her London Tour and there is no doubt that the talented babe would perform one of her hit song “ Lova Lova ft Duncan with the Ikwerre Language in it.

Who knows were Davido might perform his latest hit “Aza ft Duncan Mighty” where he also sang in Ikwerre

This does not exclude the fact that this dude has never failed to broadcast his love for his Ikwerre Language throughout his music carrier till date.

I am so proud of him as an Ikwerre Man and may God continue to bless him abundantly, including every other Nigerian Musicans both upcoming and the ones that are already up. Lol.

God bless Rivers State!!!

God bless Niger Delta!!!

God bless Nigeria!!!

Re: Port Harcourt Boy Thanks Duncan Mighty For Taking Ikwerre Language International by tombari2(m): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
wene migty @ his peak... lemme just tuama b4 this guy under me go talk
Re: Port Harcourt Boy Thanks Duncan Mighty For Taking Ikwerre Language International by FisifunKododada: 3:02am On Aug 26, 2018
Me sef make I tuama before the next commenter show.
Re: Port Harcourt Boy Thanks Duncan Mighty For Taking Ikwerre Language International by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
good for him sha....
Re: Port Harcourt Boy Thanks Duncan Mighty For Taking Ikwerre Language International by SlayerForever: 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
Make nobody vex o. It's dumb to call Ikwerre a Language. It's a dialect. That said,make I tuama.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Boy Thanks Duncan Mighty For Taking Ikwerre Language International by dreamwords: 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
Starflight:
I want to use this opportunity out of so much joy in my heart all the way from Ghana as an Ikwerre man from Port Harcourt, Rivers State to thank my brother Duncan Mighty who is among my Nigeria’s favorite artist for taking the Ikwerre Language (A minor ethnic group in the Niger Delta Region) international through his music carrier.

All of a sudden Duncan Mighty the PH first son started making waves after collaborating with African’s number one music act Wizkid (Fake Love Wizkid ft Duncan Mighty) in the Nigerian Music Industry and this dude has never seize to use the Ikwerre Language to sing in his collaborations starting from “Fake Love Wizkid Ft Duncan Mighty, Lova Lova Tiwa Savage ft Duncan Mighty, Aza Davido Ft Duncan Mighty”.

To my surprise Wizkid, Davido our celebrated International Artist could sing in Ikwerre Language.

Wizkid even perfomed “Fake Love” ft Duncan Mighty at the 02 Arena, London were he sang in Ikwerre.

Tiwa Savage is currently on her London Tour and there is no doubt that the talented babe would perform one of her hit song “ Lova Lova ft Duncan with the Ikwerre Language in it.

Who knows were Davido might perform his latest hit “Aza ft Duncan Mighty” where he also sang in Ikwerre

This does not exclude the fact that this dude has never failed to broadcast his love for his Ikwerre Language throughout his music carrier till date.

I am so proud of him as an Ikwerre Man and may God continue to bless him abundantly, including every other Nigerian Musicans both upcoming and the ones that are already up. Lol.

God bless Rivers State!!!

God bless Niger Delta!!!

God bless Nigeria!!!

sorry sir
ikwerre is an igbo dialect, just like ijebu and okun are part of yoruba dialects
it is what it is bro

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Boy Thanks Duncan Mighty For Taking Ikwerre Language International by chijiblaze(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
He might be a typical ikwerre man… Port Harcourt 1st son, but…
What Duncan mighty sings in is Igbo language.

5 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Boy Thanks Duncan Mighty For Taking Ikwerre Language International by Bella55555(f): 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
Naija all the way proudly NIGER DELTAN speaking
Re: Port Harcourt Boy Thanks Duncan Mighty For Taking Ikwerre Language International by mightyokwy(m): 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
Please since when has ikwerre become a language of it own. Ikwerre is a dialect in igbo language.

5 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Boy Thanks Duncan Mighty For Taking Ikwerre Language International by Fatherofdragons: 10:13am On Aug 31, 2018
what Duncan sang was igbo, I didn't hear any ikwerre there.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

- / Colonization / Friday The 13th: Do You Believe In It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.